As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MLB] The Stove is HOT

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Fuck Pittsburgh. Go St Louis Cardinals.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Worst totp ever

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If I still had mod powers I'd delete it

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    The Cardinals should move to LA

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited March 2018
    they should move to a sewer, but then, they're already in st. louis!!!

DJ Eebs on
  • PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Wow that’s rude, I mean, if you’re a Blues fan you must be angry, but a Cardinals fan? No reason to hate us that you’ve underachieved.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Hockey sucks.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hockey sucks.

You are, literally, the worst

Better then hockey.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Garrett Richards

polyarm.jpg

@ Hanzo

eng75shlulvl.jpg

That was 7 years ago now. You can only post a pic like that if your team won last year.

That was 7 years ago now. You can only post a pic like that if your team won last year.

wvrisrfqsfk6.jpg

And for the record the delightful image I posted is 12 years old. It also features Yankees legend Carlos beltran at his lowest moment. Savor it

3l5ods9y9m7c.jpg

When did Beltran become a "Yankees legend"

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    if anything that's a low shot at me

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
    eb2u6os4pfy9.jpeg

Maximum and geebs are the only people who can talk shit to me

That's an honor

I completely hate every move the cards made this off-season. Marcel ozuna is Jason Heyward all over again IMO and mikolas / bud Morris are infuriating signings with lance Lynn still out there.

Best fans in baseball, right there.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    Might be tough sledding for the Cardinals for the next few years, at least as far as free agency goes. It's not a premier destination, and they can't have the sort of money to throw around that the Yankees, Dodgers and Cubs probably will have, plus the Brewers made some pretty shrewd moves. It's a bit of a gamble for guys to pick the Cardinals right now.

I mean, I'll never count them out for making an absurd trade at some point in the season, or for some little-regarded prospect to blow up for a season, but they're unquestionably in a tough spot right now.

Marcell Ozuna just had an offensive season way better than anything Heyward ever had.

Yeah I was going to let that one go as ramblings from a Cardinals fan (aka a mad man).

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    I really should. Let's talk about teams that will actually matter this year.

Like the Pirates.

I love Kyle Schwarber and I hope he figures things out this year. Watching him struggle so much last year was a huge bummer, especially after his kind of miraculous return in the World Series the year before.

I love Kyle Schwarber and I hope he figures things out this year. Watching him struggle so much last year was a huge bummer, especially after his kind of miraculous return in the World Series the year before.

I agree with this. I like Schwarby.

However, if he struggles then maybe I don't have to worry about Ian Happ getting at bats for my fantasy team.

My favorite Cubs right now are Rizzo, Contreras and Baez and I'm going to spend the entirety of Baez's Cubs career worrying about if/when they trade him away. I don't even care if there are giant holes in his offense, he's just incredibly fun to watch

Marcell Ozuna just had an offensive season way better than anything Heyward ever had.

I meant in the sense that we gave up a lot for a very short period of control. I think he's a good player.

My favorite Cubs right now are Rizzo, Contreras and Baez and I'm going to spend the entirety of Baez's Cubs career worrying about if/when they trade him away. I don't even care if there are giant holes in his offense, he's just incredibly fun to watch

Baez is what I wish more player were like. Having fun out there while playing. The play he made in the WBC with the no look tag is exactly what baseball needs.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    kdryzq5dfs4a.png

Hungover Zen picks Drew Pomeranz

@Maximum

4ofqmojbwxdr.jpg

Eva Longoria

@Raijin Quickfoot

Actually

@Schide

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    DJ LeMahieu

qG09TBY.jpg

@Raijin Quickfoot

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about this decision but this is what I came up with.

I'm going to take a risk on a bounce back year from

8g6p6kvm0tnt.jpg

Jonathan Villar

@PizzleStixx

edited March 2018
    Ender Inciarte

r388q2h7iid5.jpeg

He likes the pick, so to hell with everyone else.

@Angry

PizzleStixx on
    PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Dinelson Lamet

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffriarsonbase.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F09%2F846655554-san-diego-padres-v-minnesota-twins.jpg.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

@Hjorvarthr

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Archie Bradley

mlbf_1860314883_th_43.jpg

@Goose!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    gmrae688ns1n.jpg

Kevin Gausman

@Jasconius

Goose! on
This discussion has been closed.