As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] The Stove is HOT

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Having Chris Berman walk out to the mound to yank a relief pitcher has to be the worst thing.

Especially if I was the pitcher.

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I hate him

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Having Chris Berman walk out to the mound to yank a relief pitcher has to be the worst thing.

Especially if I was the pitcher.

Do you think he told the pitcher that it was time for him to go back back back back back back back to the dugout?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Jasc takes Ryan Zimmerman

cevsybh3fp6r.jpeg

@youknowwho

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    4qxoxa6w93zk.jpeg

Lover of all things D.Va selects Brad Hand

@Schide

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    And for the record the delightful image I posted is 12 years old. It also features Yankees legend Carlos beltran at his lowest moment. Savor it

Guys played for what, like four teams?

He's even in a Mets uniform in that picture

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    He also played for the Cards before playing for the Yankees, but if you have the choice, you'd definitely choose being a Yankees legend first.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    RedTide wrote: »
    And for the record the delightful image I posted is 12 years old. It also features Yankees legend Carlos beltran at his lowest moment. Savor it

Royals, Astros, Mets, Cardinals (if Goose is to be believed), Yankees, Giants, Astros again, at the least. The first three being the most important to his legacy for various reasons.

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular

Royals, Astros, Mets, Cardinals (if Goose is to be believed), Yankees, Giants, Astros again, at the least. The first three being the most important to his legacy for various reasons.

He deffo played for the Cards. Or is this some joke that is soaring over my head?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    The cards are probably going to be at or around .500 this year, but of the teams I follow they are by far the best at winning. .500 is way better than what the Arizona Coyotes or the Memphis Grizzlies are bringing to the table this year. I am excited for this season.

Maybe we'll see Alex Reyes this year!

Steam
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular

He deffo played for the Cards. Or is this some joke that is soaring over my head?

Naw, I just didn't remember him being on the Cards. I was on hiatus from watching baseball from the Expos moving until like, the 2011 playoffs.

Meaning I did actually miss the 2006 travesty live; I only know it by my brother's eternal anguish.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Alex Reyes might be what we hoped c mart would be. That is to say the greatest pitcher of all time.

I only got to see him play at AA once and he was having control issues but a 99 mph fastball isn't to be sneezed at

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    @The Escape Goat glad you got to see the David freese run after your hiatus. Go cards

• Options
    "The Escape Goat" glad you got to see the David freese run after your hiatus. Go cards

Yeah, Freese was the first big baseball thing I came back to. It was awful.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    :)

Gotta love the sweet story of a hometowner who plays the game the right way

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cardinals should be banned from ever winning another World Series by God himself.

• Options
    :)

Gotta love the sweet story of a hometowner who plays the game the right way

• Options
    Oh, man. Rally Cat bobblehead is a thing that exists. I wonder how hard it will be to obtain one for my office.

Steam
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Logan Morrison

@Raijin Quickfoot

• Options
    Logan Morrison?

God help us

• Options
    Fuck I don't know

Dellin Betances

8ly2zd7upepf.jpg

@The Escape Goat

• Options
    Odúbel Herrera

JxyjvPa.jpg

@PizzleStixx

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Logan Morrison?

God help us

Player A
    142 595 28 74 84 4 .343 .469

Player B
    150 630 22 72 85 3 .323 .458

Who would you rather have?

• Options
    He’s gonna get signed eventually right?

x6zvcpanggyc.jpeg

Mike Moustkas

@Angry

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    I LIED!

5evjd2vs8qfa.jpeg

Justin Bour

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Eugenio Suarez

A60D7026.jpg

@FortyTwo
    @Goose!

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Mark Melancon
    453343.jpg

Being played here by that kid that ain’t been quite right what sells maps down by the interstate.

@Hjorvarthr

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    Logan Morrison?

God help us

Player A
    142 595 28 74 84 4 .343 .469

Player B
    150 630 22 72 85 3 .323 .458

Who would you rather have?

Whichever one isn't Logan Morrison

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Max Kepler

twins-beat-indians010.jpg?w=620

@Jasconius

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Zack Cozart

Screen_Shot_2017_07_17_at_6.55.53_PM.0.png

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I thought for sure I'd pick yesterday

I was wrong.

• Options
    hbopsyvqfwyn.png

Mike Clevinger

@Schide

• Options
    How do you guys find such good pics.

• Options
    I dunno. I just called him up and asked him to send me a selfie.

• Options
    Generally I type in the guys name with funny after it.

• Options
    Eloy Jimenez

y0guINg.jpg

@admanb

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Damn. I could have sworn Eloy was already taken.

• Options
    I have no idea why he wasn't considering some of the other prospects who were kept/drafted.

This discussion has been closed.