Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Non Pinny Arcade Gaming Pins collecting and trading

18910111214»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Got my non-PA SMB3 case today:

HpSgll5.jpg

Super happy I got the case/display box with my 12 as I like to collect those.

What I got:

Ge72IyV.jpg

Complete set minus the gold raccoon Mario. Those doubles were all beside each other in the case which makes me wonder about how random these are.

I might buy another one when I order the Mario Kart case since I like the art and they'll make great pin trade bonuses for other Nintendo fans.

Devereaux
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I did and they arrived today:

XK16CI1.jpg

Super happy with what I got:

138yzOn.jpg

Got the gold pins for both sets and I'm only missing Lakitu now.

• AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited March 5
    I did and they arrived today:
    Super happy with what I got:
    Got the gold pins for both sets and I'm only missing Lakitu now.

Amazing pulls on those boxes.

Additionally, for any fans of South Park interested, I picked these up at my local Target. I got them super cheap from a clearance area, but it seems the normal price is pretty decent too.
    ypisa9zork4h.jpg

https://www.target.com/p/south-park-fractured-but-whole-collectible-pin-set/-/A-52805257

Asphoron on
    fishfishmonkeyhat
18910111214»