As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ALL-BLACK THE [FASHION THREAD]

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    1, 4, 5, and 6 are incredible

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    See, women's fashion is so much more interesting than men's fashion. Men's fashion is all "here's another cut of suit" and I honestly could not give a fuck

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    oh no that poor last lady why is she exploding

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    She's ripped a helluva fart

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    See, women's fashion is so much more interesting than men's fashion. Men's fashion is all "here's another cut of suit" and I honestly could not give a fuck

Don't forget the "oooo here's a suit BUT WAIT HERE'S SOME SHORTS OH SHIT I'M SHAKING THINGS UP"

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    ^

Signature really works on that one.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Eh, the mens collections at fashion shows can be as interesting as the momens collections. It just doesn't filter down to the streets as much.

• Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    FALL 2018 READY-TO-WEAR - Marchesa
    *snip*
    Oh wow! That second one literally took my breath away! And I don't even like florals!

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    JoeUser on
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    It's a no from me

• Options
    I don't particularly need my J's to order shitty pizza, tho.

• Options
    Someone should remind pizza hut they should try just making better pizza.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

HwlKPoE.gif

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

HwlKPoE.gif

You see Bowen thinks the resources of the Pizza Hut corporation should be used to try and create pizza that is of higher quality and not on shoes.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Do you like their pizza, Bahamut?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Pizza hut in canada is awesome and delicious.

• Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Pizza hut in canada is awesome and delicious.

Probably how it was in the mid 90s then? I remember a time when pizza hut was pretty great. And slowly their quality deteriorated.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    no it's awful
    the joke was not understanding the concept of making pizza good and not bad
    now I had to explain it! this is all your fault you chowderhead!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    no it's awful
    the joke was not understanding the concept of making pizza good and not bad
    now I had to explain it! this is all your fault you chowderhead!

If you really think about it, it's pizza hut's fault

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Pizza Hut gives me instant heart burn which is never in fashion

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I was playing when everquest 2 did their /pizza command thing.

Unfortunately I lived outside pizza hut delivery range at the time -_-

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    oh no that poor last lady why is she exploding

I want to be her

• Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I was playing when everquest 2 did their /pizza command thing.

Unfortunately I lived outside pizza hut delivery range at the time -_-

Haha I remember that.

I also remember someone working with the dominos or pizza hut ordering api at one point several years ago so they could write a bash script and schedule it as a weekly cron job for friday nights.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »

Okay, but do it for Little Caesars.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I would buy the Little Caesar's version in a heartbeat

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Pizza Hut's crust and sauce have gotten a lot worse over the past 20 years, but I'll still take them over most of their competitors if I want cheap pizza

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    See, ya, Pizza Hut is great up here. But it is not cheap pizza.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Huh, I didn't realize there was a Pizza Hut difference

Maybe it's because they have to compete with Pizza Pizza's innovative take, which uses cardboard for crust?

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Pizza hut is only worth it when you're hitting the buffet.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    the little ceasars lunch box deal is actually the only chain pizza i eat anymore and it's actually a pretty reasonable thicker pan style that tastes fine for $5 that I can split between two days of work lunches.

I haven't even considered eating pizza hut since I moved to Chicago and live in the center of a dark ritual pentagram drawn between the converging points of 5 independent pizza shops

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: »
    Pizza hut is only worth it when you're hitting the buffet.

All you can eat lunch buffet at pizza hut is a good time, but I don't think I'd ever order from there or go there otherwise.

Just extremely sub par pizza. Even Domino's is better, and dominos pizza is awful.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I had a $50 Sephora gift card, so hello eyebrow pencil, setting spray and eyeliner.

The ABH brow wiz pencil lasted me 3-4 months last year; after it ran out I found a couple of cheaper dupes in Target, but they really don't last as long (also more likely to break), so bang-for-buck I think the brow wiz is a better buy.

I have not owned setting spray before, but there have been many occasions when I have needed it.

The eyeliner is also something I've been lacking; black eyeshadow usually does the job, but it's not as long-lasting.

Of course what I really wanted to get was the Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette, which was gorgeous when I tried the sample in-store, but I don't need any more eyeshadow. If anyone does, though, I'd look into it! The gold was just amazing.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    the little ceasars lunch box deal is actually the only chain pizza i eat anymore and it's actually a pretty reasonable thicker pan style that tastes fine for $5 that I can split between two days of work lunches.

I haven't even considered eating pizza hut since I moved to Chicago and live in thecenter of a dark ritual pentagram drawn between the converging points of 5 independent pizza shops

They say that on a nearly still night, one where the wind blows gently, the moon is a narrow sliver, and there's just the slightest hint of pending rain in the air, you can still hear the screams of the swarms of wild pepperoni that were slaughtered in the dark and ancient rituals that gave birth to the pizza of the damned: the Chicago Deep Dish.

Ia! IA! Pizza fthagn.

• Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Where my Avant Goths at?

pozfiaf7l2p1.jpg

• Options
    Rick Owens and SLP? I'm in.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING SHOES RIGHT NOW

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    I have gone too far down the Rick rabbit hole my friend. Catch me selling all of my old wardrobe to afford these deep sales.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I just really, really, really need those shoes, is the thing.

Probably more than I needed those Chrome combat boots that they don't manufacture in my size because fml.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I just really, really, really need those shoes, is the thing.

Probably more than I needed those Chrome combat boots that they don't manufacture in my size because fml.

I came across a pair of the lace up vegan dark shadows at an outlet for like $200 once and hhhnnnnggggg. I still regret not going for it.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING SHOES RIGHT NOW

Looks like somebody really loves Pizza Hut.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg