As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ALL-BLACK THE [FASHION THREAD]

• Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING SHOES RIGHT NOW

You may need to pry them off my cold dead feet. They were a long time grail and provide such a unique look. I actually just lucked into a pair of the addidas lvl runner socks off ebay that I'll probably end up beating up a bit more. No way i'm wearing these in the rain.
    I came across a pair of the lace up vegan dark shadows at an outlet for like $200 once and hhhnnnnggggg. I still regret not going for it.

Damn thats a solid price. I completely understand that level of regret. Rams are probably the most versatile RO shoe, not to mention they're TANKS. I've beat mine up pretty badly but I think they look awesome worn in:

ie3dhzbi8nj0.jpg

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ffffffffffffffffff

In the process of eyeballing my current shoes (which are my favourite new pair) I realized that I've had chainring grease tats on my right calf all day

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I mean, how else are you gonna let people know you RIDE

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    you can tell them constantly

• Options
    sent from my iPhone on my bike

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    If your sig linked your Strava account that post would have been absolutely perfect.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm furiously taking notes on how to be a Cool Bike Dude

Do I need to get an iPhone, though, because that's gonna be problematic

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'm furiously taking notes on how to be a Cool Bike Dude

Do I need to get an iPhone, though, because that's gonna be problematic

Oooh oooh oooh! NEVER wear a helmet, but always wear one of those dinky little cycling caps! The uglier the cap and more obscure the European bicycle brand, the better.

• Options
    Today I got my hair cut.

I'm pretty happy with it.

Especially after - ahem - cycling home, because now it's got a real sweaty 80's punk mullet feel to it, which is exactly half of what I was going for. (The other half was 70's shag mess.)
    BKkrOdJl.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Definetly getting a Chrissie Hynde/Joan Jett vibe here.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Top haircut there

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Very cool haircut there LS

looking good

• Options
    Also that is in no way a mullet because that haircut is good and mullets are terribad

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    or maybe up until now you've only seen bad mullets?

• Options
    Show me a good mullet

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i and my mullet are deeply offended

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Show us your cool mullet, MP

• Options
    i already did!

you was all too slow

• Options
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Show us your cool mullet, MP

375px-Mugil_cephalus_Minorca.jpg

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    that's a cold mullet, slightly different but not by much

• Options
    edited March 2018
    here's my last selfie just for veldrin

831d2tl5t9vi.jpg

billy sort of got in the way but you can pretty much see me back there yes?

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Actually I don't care about the mullet any more, just post more pictures of Billy please

• Options
    all i have is varying eye wideness. he was pretty dedicated on getting into these pics

kerpct21iyl8.jpg
    mlnakajt3miv.jpg

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    that is a sweet haircut though

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Oh, I didn't know Aliens Ellen Ripley posted here

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    you have no idea how jealous I am that you can pull off that cut.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    this isn't strictly speaking a fashion thing but we don't have an art & design thread and I guess you can get shirts and hats with it on it but mostly I just want to mention how much I love the logo for Toronto's British Rugby Football League team, the Wolfpack

yGSP6dp.png

• Options
    VERY strong cut. Plus will look good even if you get helmet head!

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Today I got my hair cut.

I'm pretty happy with it.

Especially after - ahem - cycling home, because now it's got a real sweaty 80's punk mullet feel to it, which is exactly half of what I was going for. (The other half was 70's shag mess.)
    BKkrOdJl.jpg

you look like a ghost in the shell and I mean that as the highest compliment

that is a rad fucking cut

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Looove the cut! I’m so jealous. I’ve been in a hair rut forever and desperately need a change.

• Options
    Dang y'all

Thanks, I am verklempt

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Simple gothboy fit today w/ military vibes on the lower half:

u0ow908tf1w4.jpg

• Options
    Those pants and kicks are swag as hell. Who makes those shoes?

God, I have such a shoe problem.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    100% certain that this shot was taken while Dabe was warning someone not to go into the toilet for a few minutes

• Options
    Who makes those shoes?

Rick Owens for both pants (Creatch Cargos) and boots (Creepers). I also have a problem and I think this thread is the place to admit it.

• Options
    @Dabe are those... horizontal side pockets?

• Options
    @Veldrin thats one of the details that makes them more unique. There is a sort of stitched 'band' woven into them that goes around the entire hip area. It doesn't actually serve a function besides modifying the silhouette a bit. You can see that better here.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    DX1JBxoU0AAhed2.jpg
    DX1JDMSVQAUOL0c.jpg
    DX1JFPUUQAAy5ds.jpg
    DX1JGqyU8AAflz_.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Uhhhhhhhhh