As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    We playing today?

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    that is also my question

also I have "Angus and the Juice Boys," to the tune of the 90s Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon theme, stuck in my head

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I want to play

But I'm not okay

i'm sorry i'm a garbage dm guys I just am not together and it sucks

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I want to play

But I'm not okay

Same as last week? Have you seen a doctor? Might as well milk that sweet sweet socialized medicine.

Bullshit, you are far from garbo. Your health is way more important.

iguanacus on
    iguanacus wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I want to play

But I'm not okay

Same as last week? Have you seen a doctor? Might as well milk that sweet sweet socialized medicine.

Bullshit, you are far from garbo. Your health is way more important.

Nah, worse than last week. Mental shit, less covered than health shit. Trying to pull myself out but like

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    so even if the game doesn't happen I sorta miss y'all and would like to hang out for a bit, tonight

Miss me? Find me on:

It’s totally ok. Take it easy, hope you’re better soon.

I’ll probably hang out in discord while I do other crap.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    surprise internet group hug

Miss me? Find me on:

Dubh wrote: »
    surprise internet group hug

yay

hmu if you feel like crap this week

if you gotta push uphill then you might as well get assistance sooner rather than later

Miss me? Find me on:

hmu if you feel like crap this week

if you gotta push uphill then you might as well get assistance sooner rather than later

Yeah we'll see how I do. I don't want to keep cancelling on you guys :(

No worries. Take as long as you need means literally as long as you need.

And hey, if you're ever in the mood to play but DMing is too much of a hassle, which is a feeling I know very well, give me a little bit of notice and I wouldn't mind pulling an adventure out of the file and running a guest episode.

so soft idea pitch

but for our pick-up game

is anyone interested in Blades in the Dark

I'd be up for running it

Miss me? Find me on:

I’m all for it! Got ideas for all these classes, but Cutter is unsurprisingly speaking to me the strongest, followed by Whisper.

cutter is good shit

I'm currently playing whisper for my Saturday crew, and it definitely gives me a unique perspective

Miss me? Find me on:

We on tonight?

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i ate too many mediocre ribs, i will be around, but i might have to lay down at some point

I will be here

Miss me? Find me on:

We on tonight?

I uh.
    Forgot to sleep
    I'll be in disc but I don't think I can run
    Fuckk

hey we're talking about blades get in

Miss me? Find me on:

DOUGY

Miss me? Find me on:

Sorry, when rain said she was a no go for tonight I decided to go over to see my dad for a bit.

hey @iguanacus could you do me and yourself a favor?

could you go to https://bladesinthedark.com/downloads

and look at the character and crew playbooks

let me know what seems good

Bravos and Cultists seemed like the two popular choices for crews

folk here can tell you what dumb character concepts they're thinking about

and in case you need to know what blades is - you're all scumbags trying to survive in an industrial revolution built on top of a ghost apocalypse

Miss me? Find me on:

also I hope you had a good time hanging with your pops

Miss me? Find me on:

Ok, new shitty genre-inappropriate concept.

Hound - Guy on a Buffalo

Assassin crew. He has trained the Buffalo to sneak. Maybe made it some soft padded shoes.

Just imagine waking up to the feel of hot Buffalo breath on your feet and looking to them at the end of your bed. You would terror-shit yourself so hard your whole torso would flip inside out. Mission accomplished, and he didn't even need to load his gun.

I refuse to awesome that

Miss me? Find me on:

Reading now, I'll let you know what speaks to me.

if you have any questions hmu

if I don't know, I can find out

and then we'll both know

Miss me? Find me on:

I'm leaning towards Leech, working on the concept.

if any of you want to have an impromptu character building session just let me know via discord pm

Miss me? Find me on:

if possible, I'd like us to be ready for the next session just in case

Miss me? Find me on:

well okay there's a couple more setup things we can do this thursday + the first episode of blades if we don't D&D

basically, plan to do something - if Rain can't do a game that day, then I'll sub guaranteed

Miss me? Find me on:

I ALWAYS sub

Miss me? Find me on:

I ALWAYS sub

Hiyoooo

it's kind of a relief when someone else posts in here

my level of interest for anything tends to go between a dichotomy of "eh, I guess" to "HEY GUYS/GALS/ETC"

Miss me? Find me on:

I got a couple character builds I'll drop in here later today. Been a stupidly busy day at work.

Sorry I've been mostly incomunicado the last few days. I got word that my dad (on Saturday) was getting out of the physical rehab place and was coming home tomorrow so I've been in a whirl try to prep his house for that. Turns out it was a miscommunication and it'll be next Monday, but hey I needed to get this stuff done anyways.

at least you got a headstart on things

I'm more than halfway through a straight read of the Blades rulebook, and I'm more eager than I was now that I have a more firm grasp on the system

I'm also excited about playing Zephy for D&D, so I'm ready for either possibility

Miss me? Find me on:

hokay so after reading a bunch of the blades book I want to actually run a fullblown game and not a pick-up

so if any of you are interested hit me up via PMs

Miss me? Find me on: