Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

1171819202123»

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Lizzy won't care for staying someone else's place. She wants to go back to her office/home.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Strategist The 25th StarRegistered User regular
    That much I gathered, assuming they don't just drag her kicking and screaming along with them anyway.

9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Good luck stopping a vampire who can turn invisible from getting away.

cj iwakura
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I don't think they've "bonded" at a level where they fight her to stay. Assuming there's enough time before daylight, I know Alex would be fine with dropping her off.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Strategist The 25th StarRegistered User regular
    There should be plenty, assuming minimal stops.

9LlOwgn.png
    I'll move forward with the presumed destinations later if there's no objection.

9LlOwgn.png
    Grunt's Ghosts
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Well, I think we figured out where the second thing went.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    We should probably establish all of the coterie's activities before this goes down.

9LlOwgn.png
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Just so the picture in my head is right, Deke and I are waiting outside while the rest sneak through the building, right?