As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

LFT for Rocket League Tournament

FrenchFriesGuyFrenchFriesGuy Registered User new member
edited March 2018 in PAX East
Hello, I'm new to these forums and PAX so sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask.
I'm excited for the Rocket League tournament on Friday and I thought I'd check and see if I can find a compatible teammate before the day.
I'm Diamond 1 ranked on PC for doubles.
My Steam ID is Solemn Anime Pigeon, hit me up here or on there if you're interested.

FrenchFriesGuy on

• RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    I'm down to be your teammate for that. Im a master and one of those all around players. Shoot me a message in RedK I got like a solider avatar. Or just me and message on here.

xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • FrenchFriesGuyFrenchFriesGuy Registered User new member
    RedK232 wrote: »
    I'm down to be your teammate for that. Im a master and one of those all around players. Shoot me a message in RedK I got like a solider avatar. Or just me and message on here.

I'm not seeing you on Steam. What rank are you in doubles ranked btw?

edited March 2018
    i just played doubles for fun unranked. I barely played ranked doubles so dont have one under that. Doesnt mean im not good though. I play the game alot and am apparently really good at timing side goals and wall shots. So would like to not be teamed with a rookie or someone who has never played the game before (shocking right?).

RedK232 on
    xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • FramelossFrameloss Registered User regular
    I am also looking for a partner. Diamond 3 ranked doubles.

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Not looking for any PAX team-ups but maybe just casual play whenever.

I'm currently around P2-P3. I been floating in Plat for what seems like forever. As soon as I get P3 I begin my fall back down to P1/2. It's an endless fight.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sepioth/ .. <--- should get you to my profile where you can send a friend request if you want.

I currently do not have a mic so I can not communicate using voice.

I think I'm pretty good but my random TM8's usual disagree :P

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • FrenchFriesGuyFrenchFriesGuy Registered User new member
    Frameloss wrote: »
    I am also looking for a partner. Diamond 3 ranked doubles.

If you'd like to play a session and see how we play together, hmu here or on Steam.

edited March 2018
    Sepioth wrote: »
    Not looking for any PAX team-ups but maybe just casual play whenever.

I'm currently around P2-P3. I been floating in Plat for what seems like forever. As soon as I get P3 I begin my fall back down to P1/2. It's an endless fight.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sepioth/ .. <--- should get you to my profile where you can send a friend request if you want.

I currently do not have a mic so I can not communicate using voice.

I think I'm pretty good but my random TM8's usual disagree :P

If u wanna play some 2 V 2's to see how we play together im down. With RL Rank is kinda not totally relevant just means that we play alot :). There are some "diamond" rank or higher that really arent that good they just played a ton load of ranked games. And the Guidebook for East is up and there are so many RL tourney's lol. 1 on friday and 2 back to back Sat.

RedK232 on
    xhdr64jir3c2.png