As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Roleplaying Games] Thank God I Finally Have A Table For Cannabis Potency.

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Delduwath wrote: »
    @Glazius I've seen some people discuss that moves in PbtA games are supposed to provide conflict resolution (like attacking a mans), but some PbtA games either miss this point or get carried away, and use moves for task resolution (like progressively hacking deeper and deeper into the Gibson). I think I saw this first in online discussions about "Sprawl", which kind of uses moves for both, and the more seasoned PbtAers were saying that this muddies the water and makes a weaker game. What are your thoughts on this?

Heck, now that I think about it, "Fellowship" (which is the first PbtA game I read) has a bunch of moves that don't even involve rolls, like "Command Lore", which is literally "When someone asks you about you or your people, tell them. When you ask someone about them or their people, they will tell you." It seems like in this game, the moves are sometimes not even conflict or task resolutions, but rather Roleplaying Prompts ("Hey bud, you should tell the other players about your pointy-ears, now.") and Statements of Intent ("This is a game that explicitly wants you to tell us about your character"). I feel like the Statement of Intent portion is actually pretty important (I remember the lengthy discussions we've had in this thread about how you can tell what the game is interested in based on which subjects are given explicit rules, and how much space and how many rules are devoted to those subjects), but I wonder if it negatively impacts the PbtA experience (I myself have never actually played a PbtA game).

this is all very spot on

so the thing is, about PbTA, you're beginning and ending with the fiction. as such, you can create moves that serve macro and micro level purposes. the only criteria is that the move changes what is referred to sometimes as the "fictional position" which is fancy words for "changes the situation."

now, there are moves that are better than others, and one of the mistakes a lot of folks make is that assuming everything that happens in the game should be triggering some move because we are all conditioned to reach for the dice when there's an action being performed.

ive found that the best moves simply keep the conversation flowing to the next point. once you understand that the goal is to keep moving forward and that moves are the toggles to do it the games open up

Super Namicchi on
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    I've seen some people discuss that moves in PbtA games are supposed to provide

Ultimately the moves need to follow the conversation, and the conversation needs to flow more like hackysack than ping-pong, you know? Less of the focused, locked-in, back and forth, and more of the arcs, weighty and impactful, and most importantly capable of being tossed to anyone at any time.

Dungeon World catches quite a bit of flak for having more of a granular combat system, but that follows the inherited conceit of Dungeons and Dragons that everybody's a little bit wombat for combat. Even if it's a six-part process to pry apart and beat down an orc warlord, that can still get batted over to anybody at any time, as long as they're in the vicinity and there's probably no reason why not. The Sprawl, on the other hand, doesn't look to expect everybody to daisy-chain off the hacker when it's matrix time, meaning they're going to be locked largely alone in a parallel track to everyone else.

So it's not so much the intricate model of the matrix that's the problem as the intricate model of the matrix that only the Hacker really cares about.
    Heck, now that I think about it, "Fellowship" (which is the first PbtA game I read) has a bunch of moves that don't even involve rolls, like "Command Lore", which is literally "When someone asks you about you or your people, tell them. When you ask someone about them or their people, they will tell you." It seems like in this game, the moves are sometimes not even conflict or task resolutions, but rather Roleplaying Prompts ("Hey bud, you should tell the other players about your pointy-ears, now.") and Statements of Intent ("This is a game that explicitly wants you to tell us about your character"). I feel like the Statement of Intent portion is actually pretty important (I remember the lengthy discussions we've had in this thread about how you can tell what the game is interested in based on which subjects are given explicit rules, and how much space and how many rules are devoted to those subjects), but I wonder if it negatively impacts the PbtA experience (I myself have never actually played a PbtA game).

Fellowship is actually a bit of an odd duck in that regard; it's for a playgroup that's even more theater majors than the normal playgroup is, and the players get what are traditionally considered to be GM responsibilities. Take up an agenda, take responsibility for part of the world, and when you talk, try your best to fill in your part of the world and move the action forward. In lesser forms they're good advice for players in any PbtA game, though they're often given less free space to play in.

While not everything coming out of the players has to shake some dice up, everything coming out of everybody's mouths should be trying to move the story forward.

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Glazius wrote: »
    Ultimately the moves need to follow the conversation, and the conversation needs to flow more like hackysack than ping-pong, you know? Less of the focused, locked-in, back and forth, and more of the arcs, weighty and impactful, and most importantly capable of being tossed to anyone at any time.
    Man, that is gooooood imagery. :+1:
    So it's not so much the intricate model of the matrix that's the problem as the intricate model of the matrix that only the Hacker really cares about.
    Isn't this kind of true of pretty much every game that tries to simulate the Gibsonian model of the Matrix? The hacker/decker/whatever ends up going on a spirit quest into the magical realm of computers and all the other players pull out their phone for half an hour. (I thought Shadowrun 4th Edition was very clever in introducing the wireless Matrix, where the hacker now needs to go on the run with the rest of the group.)

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Man, that is gooooood imagery. :+1:
    Isn't this kind of true of pretty much every game that tries to simulate the Gibsonian model of the Matrix? The hacker/decker/whatever ends up going on a spirit quest into the magical realm of computers and all the other players pull out their phone for half an hour. (I thought Shadowrun 4th Edition was very clever in introducing the wireless Matrix, where the hacker now needs to go on the run with the rest of the group.)

In my opinion Shdowrun hacking done right involves close synchronicity between the hacker and those in meat space. Things like doors that need to be hacked open but trip a security alert if they are open for too long is a very basic example. This makes the hacker hang on the events of meat space and the physical agents hang on the events of cyberspace. It promotes a very cut back and forth cinematic style that I found worked very well.

Any kind of slow, background, legwork type hacking can be handled like most legwork, mostly off camera and with a couple of die rolls tops.

Inquisitor on
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

Well, yes. It's not somehow less of a problem because there's a more streamlined resolution system strapped onto it. But you're making the game from scratch, and you can decide what goes in and how it operates.

There are some Shadowrun hacks coming out for Blades in the Dark now, and they tend to lean more toward the wireless-Matrix end of things, with a single roll potentially having multiple consequences and then kicking forward into the rest of the heist.

Glazius on
  • ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I would like to point out that Vampire: The Masquerade, a more rules-light, narritive style game and very possibly the original reason that women interact with the gaming hobby on a large scale at all in 2018, had SCADS of toxic players of the sort described, and still does. They can be male or female. I don't feel that it is helpful to pigeonhole games to gender styles is helpful, but even if it were, it ain't accurate.
    As someone who actually plays tabletop RPGs with women, I'm gonna have to cut you off there.

Of the four I regularly game with, only one comes from the White Wolf community. (ETA: and she has never played VtM or VtR, as I just asked her. For her it was Exalted and Changeling, she can't remember which came first.) The other three came up in D&D just like most of us.

Implying that D&D is somehow not a fertile ground for female gamers is ridiculous prima facie. D&D is how probably three quarters of everyone who plays tabletop RPGs entered the hobby. I don't know if you've noticed, but the hobby is easily nearing 50% female in participation.

I happen to agree with admanb's observation on "safe spaces for men" in gaming -- which is what I see it as rather than toxic masculinity -- and I definitely know what kind of games I'm going to be asked to play with unrequited grognards. I don't happen to see anything wrong with that, personally, because preference is preference. But denying the connections is defensive at best. Don't take it personally if you don't think it applies to you!

This community is great. We get angry at each other a lot, but we have excellent conversations. Try not to take things said personally. Nobody is commenting directly about you in nine out of ten cases. They're simply conveying their observations.

Ardent on
    Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    I play regularly with two groups, one is 3 men and 2 women, one is 2 men and 4 women (with one of each in both groups)

My girlfriend grew cut her teeth on D&D, and the rest of the women in both of those groups I personally introduced to roleplaying, with D&D. I was originally not going to post this because it seemed to me like a bad sample (and thus irrelevant) since I was the common thread so of course the first thing they would play would be the game I used to introduce them to the hobby, but then after thinking on it a moment, nearly everyone was introduced to the hobby by a friend. It's probable my example is more representative than I originally give it credit for.

The more people play a game, the more people they get to join them. So while we might see trends of people moving in different directions, I think the point of origin is probably just "what game did the person who introduced you happen to play"

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    My DnD group is 3 guys and 2 girls, both girls were introduced by their SOs to RPGs via 5e DnD.

My Mouseguard/Legend of the Five Rings Group is 1 girl and 2 guys, all of us cut out teeth first on DnD (various editions, mostly 2nd and 3rd). The two people other than me in that group have a long history of DMing DnD games at local conventions and writing content for them. Just to anecdotally invert stereotypes, she is the one more into mechanical crunchy games (she GMs L5R) and he is the one more into narrative games (he GMs Mouseguard).

The DM for my DnD group also DMs another DnD groups, also 3 guys and 2 girls. All of them also started on 5E DnD.

The Shadowrun Group I GMed for was 5 guys and 3 girls. Again everyone in that group started on DnD (mix of 2nd, 3rd, 4th).

Anecdotes all of course but, there's what I've got.

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    D&D is like the 6 lane interstate to the realm of table top rpgs. There's lots of on ramps to this interestate scattered about modern culture. There might be other roads to the land to RPGS, but D&D is going to be the most travelled.

Happily in this day and age there's lots of easily accessible off ramps to other roads too.

Theres lots of systems a person can start with, but D&D is the one with the massive cultural penetration that pretty much none of the others share.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    D&D is like the 6 lane interstate to the realm of table top rpgs. There's lots of on ramps to this interestate scattered about modern culture. There might be other roads to the land to RPGS, but D&D is going to be the most travelled.

Happily in this day and age there's lots of easily accessible off ramps to other roads too.

Theres lots of systems a person can start with, but D&D is the one with the massive cultural penetration that pretty much none of the others share.

When I'm going to play an RPG, regardless of if its D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, werewolf, FATE, etc, the normies ,including my wife, are told I'm going to play D&D because that's the table top RPG they know and can visualise people playing. More importantly, they don't care about the subtle distinctions between them that we give a whole fuck bunch about.

• KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    I do the same. People hear DnD they think dice, table, papers, gm screen, etc. People hear Edge of the Empire or Dark Heresy they have no idea.

• MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    It's all well and good until someone shows an unusual level of interest in my hobby and I need to scramble to translate the antics of Pokemon trainers into medieval fantasy to keep the charade going.

• DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    I usually say "it's kind of like D&D except ____" because hey, maybe somebody is out there thinking "I wish there was a game like D&D except ____"

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Yeah, everyone in my Pathfinder group commonly refers to it as "the D&D group", even though every single one of us knows the difference.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »
    Yeah, everyone in my Pathfinder group commonly refers to it as "the D&D group", even though every single one of us knows the difference.

To be fair, it IS a fork, more or less.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Has anybody used the Pathfinder campaign setting "The Inner Sea World Guide"? I'm doing a fantasy pirates thing and it seems like a good resource to plunder, but I don't want to drop $40 blind.

• TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Inner Sea World Guide is the basic primer for all things Golarion (official setting for Pathfinder). It has info on all the major nations, history, God's, cosmology, etc and is almost all fluff. It is a fantastic book if that is what you are looking for. If you want something more specific to pirates, this book probably isn't it.

edited March 2018
    Tomanta wrote: »
    Inner Sea World Guide is the basic primer for all things Golarion (official setting for Pathfinder). It has info on all the major nations, history, God's, cosmology, etc and is almost all fluff. It is a fantastic book if that is what you are looking for. If you want something more specific to pirates, this book probably isn't it.

Well I do need to populate out nations for my pirates to plunder and loot, so it still might make a good purchase just for a general world building resource. As much as I want to I don't have time to generate an entire world with politics and history, and all my players are completely new so they wouldn't know the difference anyways.

Also if anyone is looking for some cool maps I found this guy on Reddit and he has a patreon with all his stuff. for a few bucks you can get dozens of handmade maps. the page is "Venatus Maps".

webguy20 on
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I’ve taken to finding FF6 rips and using maps that would seem appropriate. They’re oddly decent tactical maps. Lots of objects for cover and alternate routes. That sky island (after clarifications) makes a good maze of canyons. The magitek factory will make a decent gatehouse for a big ass mechanical gate to the underhive.

Edit: keep thinking about how the Henchmen left a bunch of servitors behind. They beat a heretek in his citadel of techgangers in the underhive. An explorator expedition was down there to find an STC. They got ambushed and destroyed. The survivors got turned into servitors by the heretek. The Henchmen, even though they had time after they discovered them, didn’t put them out of their misery. Not even the tech priest of the party. Maybe they’ll get killed through in-fighting the tech gangers and the heretek’s remaining adepts are sure to have.

Kadoken on
  • DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Ardent wrote: »
    I would like to point out that Vampire: The Masquerade, a more rules-light, narritive style game and very possibly the original reason that women interact with the gaming hobby on a large scale at all in 2018, had SCADS of toxic players of the sort described, and still does. They can be male or female. I don't feel that it is helpful to pigeonhole games to gender styles is helpful, but even if it were, it ain't accurate.
    As someone who actually plays tabletop RPGs with women, I'm gonna have to cut you off there.

Of the four I regularly game with, only one comes from the White Wolf community. (ETA: and she has never played VtM or VtR, as I just asked her. For her it was Exalted and Changeling, she can't remember which came first.) The other three came up in D&D just like most of us.

Implying that D&D is somehow not a fertile ground for female gamers is ridiculous prima facie. D&D is how probably three quarters of everyone who plays tabletop RPGs entered the hobby. I don't know if you've noticed, but the hobby is easily nearing 50% female in participation.

I happen to agree with admanb's observation on "safe spaces for men" in gaming -- which is what I see it as rather than toxic masculinity -- and I definitely know what kind of games I'm going to be asked to play with unrequited grognards. I don't happen to see anything wrong with that, personally, because preference is preference. But denying the connections is defensive at best. Don't take it personally if you don't think it applies to you!

This community is great. We get angry at each other a lot, but we have excellent conversations. Try not to take things said personally. Nobody is commenting directly about you in nine out of ten cases. They're simply conveying their observations.

I play with a majority of women.

You are not incorrect, but we're talking about different things. You are right about how it is NOW. I'm talking about how it was when Vampire came out in the early 90s.

In those days, there was a local gaming group called D.R.O.W.W. (Dedicated Roleplayers of Western Wisconsin or something). The only women in that group (perhaps 1/16 of the members) were what we called "gamer girlfriends." This is not to say that they were unwelcome or bad players, just that every single one was dating someone at their table (I know this because 16-year-old me was very dedicated to learning this information. Very interested).

Within a couple of years, the same town started seeing Vampire LARP and tabletop groups pop up that were, I estimate, 50-60% women...and, while there was plenty of relationship drama (because...Vampire), no particular relationship status was paramount. I even bet that there were men that only played because their girlfriends did.

Over time, the rest of the industry (particularly D&D) started to realize that they could get women to play if, you know, they stopped grossly objectifying them so much* and started letting female designers and writers work for them. Shockingly, D&D 3E, the first edition to be almost entirely free of blatant sexism (in 1E you couldn't even play a female dwarf because they "never left the clan"), saw a significant increase in female players.

There is some scholarship on this, the name of which I am currently blanking on. It is out there, though.

* or, in the case of White Wolf, objectifying men and women approximately the same amount.

edited March 2018
    pdi6hq13fno6.jpeg
    15cau52lfakc.jpeg
    New WIP from Mothman and my snipping of it to make a new Roll20 icon.

He got my very open suggestion of making the acolyte groups’ handler’s face “somewhere between Walter from Hellsing and Red Skull from Captain America” down pat. That’s almost exactly how he looked in my head.

Also the start of Tanta Formidda, my bud’s arbitrator, who looks like a filthy Gray xeno without his nose.

Kadoken on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Wait i missed something somewhere
    safe spaces for men

So just... the world in general or?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Wait i missed something somewhere
    safe spaces for bigoted men

So just... the world in general or?

ftfy

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Can we keep the /pol/ stuff In 4chan since the whole conversation was stupid, wrong, and had no actual point towards the subject of role-playing except where do women come from?

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Did someone say 'Fractal Map Making' in Photoshop?

i5teamsdof0g.png

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Haha good old Render -> Clouds. I think that's been used more times for making land masses or caves than it has for actual clouds.

Edit: I say this as a person that has used it numerous times for both of those things and probably only once to actually simulate clouds.

Denada on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »

img https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/7c/i5teamsdof0g.png

The real question is, is this world flat?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »

img https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/7c/i5teamsdof0g.png

The real question is, is this world flat?

I assume it's the traditional torus.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    The last thing I need is discussion on map projection.

Is this where we plan which system to use for our West Wing campaign?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Is this where we plan which system to use for our West Wing campaign?

Well now it fuckin is

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2018
    Can we keep the /pol/ stuff In 4chan since the whole conversation was stupid, wrong, and had no actual point towards the subject of role-playing except where do women come from?

"Politics" is gonna come up sometimes, broseph, because it's important to people and touches on how they engage with their hobby. Ain't nothing forcing you to respond.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    As for maps, the thing that has always kind of bummed me out about map making (especially fractal programs) is how hard it is to reliably reproduce a feature once you've created it. I get a cool-looking continent or whatever and then if I ever want to recreate it I need to redraw it by hand. Maybe the tools have improved in the 10+ years since I last homebrewed a fantasy setting? I hope so.

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    As for maps, the thing that has always kind of bummed me out about map making (especially fractal programs) is how hard it is to reliably reproduce a feature once you've created it. I get a cool-looking continent or whatever and then if I ever want to recreate it I need to redraw it by hand. Maybe the tools have improved in the 10+ years since I last homebrewed a fantasy setting? I hope so.

Eh, its not vector based. But I have been having some luck using the tools in photoshop. For instance, here is my experiment with that exact thing. (All images scaled waaaaay down).

World Map:
    4vfvsjf4j2dh.png

I extracted the yellow continent from the full resolution world map, posted it in it's own .psd, blew it up x300 and cleaned it up best I could using the selection tools. Nothing manual, all just tools and sliders, and this was the result.
    1uxp13zk7v71.png

Those are 40% full resolution.

Since its a fractal based map, does that mean that it lacks a concretely definable volume and area?

edited March 2018
    The Fodder killed their key interrogation subject. Months ago when I made him I made sure he had at least one fate point, so he burned. They convinced him they would heal him (the techpriest actually was going to), and after like 4 bad interrogations got a test with 8DoS. He spilled everything he knew on pict recorder. Then they executed him (after). (The execution was fine after, it was them losing key info I was worried bout.)

Edit: I would love that fractal map with a terrain generator to place geography on it. Would help with the no planet maps 2E has.

Edit 2: on that pict recorder note, it’ll be fun re-enacting these scenes for my other group if they’re interested. They’re relevant to what both groups will be facing. The Fodder’s arbitrator was actually taking notes on paper of what the guy said. He’s excited to do that debrief write-up too, and so is the arbitrator of the Henchmen. I also took a data slate picture I found and blacked out the existing text for me to overlay their write-ups on and pass them to the other group for immersion.

Kadoken on
  • italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    Speaking of Warhammer RPGs, Ulisses Spiele is working on a new 40k one using a dice pool mechanic. They’ve got an example of play in comic form up here: http://www.ulisses-us.com/comic/wg-example-p1/
    Call me interested; I love dice pool systems and 40k.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
    edited March 2018
    It looks okay. I’m not a fan of the PC-GM-PC-GM turn selection. I prefer initiative. Fast things like Eldar are scary in DH because they will probably hit you first. Those dice pools seem like they can be annoying to count up and take more time than the d100 percentile system. Also I don’t know about the archetype system thing they’re going for. I like how in DH I can make a kung-fu Western themed frontier world mercenary type by buying the right talents and skills. I like commissars, guardsmen, techpriests, and all the usual character types found in 40k. Nothing wrong with them, but the BL books and the FFG/Black Library RPGs (RPG in the case of BL with the first version of 1E) show and allow more variety than what’s usually shown in the codices. Helps show there’s lots of different types of people and cultures in the Imperium with their own strengths and weaknesses and maybe even nuance. I’m not a fan of really narrow specializations like these character types seem to have. It’s why I prefer DH2E’s more open experience system over the limited advance system of 1E.

It’s great the techpriest has three main abilities based on what techpriests can do on the lore. How do you grow from that? Can you specialize in becoming a biologis and become a great medic, an artisan and be good at making stuff, or an enginseer and be good at fixing vehicles? I’ll need to see more.

Kadoken on
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    That dice pool system is just begging for some custom dice. Especially because it seems that, even for mechanics where you might use the traditional notations (like a damage roll), they've staunchly stuck to using 1-3=0 4-5=1 and 6=2.

edited March 2018
    Yeah, I was actually thinking they were trying to do an EoE or Genesys thing with the dice. It’s almost like W&G is doing a Crazy Eights thing vs Genesys’ Uno thing. Now EoE’s dice rolls are a little more fun to roll in the act of rolling than D100. It’s kind of exciting when you add up a bunch of good, assist, triumph, disadvantage, and bad die (It’s been a while) and roll them versus the pretty plain D100 with one to two die most times. D100 is faster and simpler in numbers even though you do have to number crunch a bit. All that number crunch is in +/-10s and once you figure it out once you know in the same situation you should just give yourself a total of +10 or whatever.

With lots of D6s you’re not getting the advantages of the Genesys system and are just losing the advantages of the D100 system.

I’m saying lots of D6s take a bit and they probably should do a custom dice thing like Genesys has like Bunny says.

Kadoken on