As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Basically my entire basketball knowledge is seeing clips of the most ridiculous shit on twitter, and this is up there with the best of it.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    The sixers are the most fucking frustrating decent team in the nba. I miss tanking, at least 21 turnovers then didn’t make me want to die.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018

The memorial service for jusuf nurkic will be held tomorrow afternoon in Portland. In lieu of flowers please send donations to Posterized Posterity, a charity consoling orphaned children of the recently dunked on

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ain't nobody on earth would have blamed nurkic for just running the fuck away, so idk. good for him.

i've never been a fan of posterizations being a thing.

breaking ankles however, meme that shit all day.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Am I just now catching them and its always been like this or is LeBron on an insane tear lately

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    It's always been like this

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Dont jump

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    How do you not love someone getting posterized?

Shawn Kemp was the master. He is still a wanted man for murdering Alton Lister.

https://youtu.be/dlIOMt9ULpU

And, for funsies

9i9sa4crwyhy.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    And yes, I'm aware that dunk happened during the Finals that the 72 win Bulls team defeated the Sonics 4-2.

I DON'T NEED REMINDING.

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    The reason posterization seems silly to me is that 90% of them are because of bad timing or helping the helper. Ankle breaking is different because both guys are actively watching each other and the ball so it's more fair.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    yall that dunk was good

but my friend was sitting courtside, and her reaction face is amazing

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Don’t get me wrong the dunk is legit insane and that shit ain’t right for a 33 yr old. But dude tried to play defense as best as anyone could on Lebron being given a free release to the basket.

That posters are “worse” than business decisions is silly.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Cavs lost that game and most of the other games with these crazy LeBron plays the last two months.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Butters wrote: »
    Cavs lost that game and most of the other games with these crazy LeBron plays the last two months.

I almost feel like he's just fucking around until he can get out of Cleveland again.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    *looks left*

*looks right*

*clears throat*

BLAZERS STILL WON ANYWAY THAT'S 11 STRAIGHT BRING ON THE MONSTARS

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Butters wrote: »

I almost feel like he's just fucking around until he can get out of Cleveland again.

Maybe but I think this time Cleveland has a better chance at keeping him if they can free up some cash and make a strong trade. I don't buy all the LA talk because I think he's chasing rings and the West is a bad place to do that.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Don’t get me wrong the dunk is legit insane and that shit ain’t right for a 33 yr old. But dude tried to play defense as best as anyone could on Lebron being given a free release to the basket.

That posters are “worse” than business decisions is silly.

It doesn't help that actually playing defense on that sort of thing creates a stigma if you do get dunked on, to the point where players will back off rather than potentially face getting mocked on social media because of it.

Giannis' dunk from a month or so back was much more impressive and he asked for the NBA to stop selling merch with the picture on it.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    So... I’ve been so distracted by the Maple Leafs being actually good that I forgot to pay attention to the Raptors

... holy shit, the Raptors

• Options
    Lavar Ball is by far the best part of this year's NBA2K.

I want a fully featured game where all I do is text message battle this lunatic. It would be the best game ever made.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Cleveland sucks so bad even the Virginia cavaliers lost

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Durant with fractured rib cartilage.

Are they working with like half a roster at the moment or something?

Edit: They're playing Phoenix three times between now and the rest of the season?

Dark days for Suns fans, they could pick up a couple of wins here.

Kelor on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Police say former NBA player Glen "Big Baby" Davis was arrested in a Maryland hotel last month on drug possession and distribution charges.

is nothing sacred anymore

• Options
    Getting charged with felony possession for weed sounds so silly these days but man don't smoke inside a hotel. That's rude.

• Options
    Anyone carrying $92,000 in cash is up to some shady shit.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    So... I’ve been so distracted by the Maple Leafs being actually good that I forgot to pay attention to the Raptors

... holy shit, the Raptors

Aaaand now I’m going to see them play against OKC tomorrow :o

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Police say former NBA player Glen "Big Baby" Davis was arrested in a Maryland hotel last month on drug possession and distribution charges.

is nothing sacred anymore

Don't worry everyone big baby has this under control

This video doesn't seem to be overcompensating

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Can we send Antoine Walker in to talk about responsible financial decisions with Big Baby?

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Just a man enjoying some goodass Popeye's chicken I dunno what the big deal is

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Ty Lue is taking a leave of absence for health reasons

The article states he's left 3 games early due to illness (including Saturday's).

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Playoffs start in one month!

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    Playoffs start in one month!

9 months after that we'll have a champion!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

So this is what it's like when the Spurs are petty, I guess. It's strange. Wonder where Kawhi ends up.

• Options
    Curry hurt again. Looks serious.

Cool.

• Options
    Kerr has said there is "no way" Curry plays in the first round of the playoffs.

• Options
    If he's the only one hurt it won't matter in the first round

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    If he's the only one hurt it won't matter in the first round

BIG KAT IS GONNA TAKE IT TO EM

• Options
    Assuming MN ends up staying in the 7th spot.

• Options
    the timberwolves would have to score 160 points a game to beat the warriors even without curry.

aeNqQM9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.