As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo] Switch - Everyone is Here!

UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
edited June 2018 in Social Entropy++
buffdedede.jpg

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
UltimateInferno on

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    What is everyone's favorite power to attain/use in the Kirby franchise?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    What's the true arena like in Star Allies? Is it up to the usual standard of difficulty?

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

friendship

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Power over life and death

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    In playing through Robobot for the first time right now!

I really love PSI as a power but what I love more is that they gave Sword Kirby Link's Skyward Strike

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular

pet rock on an electric tether is still first in my heart tbh

• JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    The Kirby game I’ve played the most by far is the original on Gameboy, so uh the power to eat everything in sight and to expel tiny clouds that hurt people

• UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    give me a new wii sports nintendo, do it

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Hey, were any of the older Kirby games on the 3DS any good?

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are very good.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    How good was the battle royale on the 3ds?

edited March 2018
    Moth 13 wrote: »

Good to read!

What about Kirby: Squeak Squad, Kirby Super Star Ultra, or Kirby Mass Attack?

Zonugal on
    edited March 2018

Good to read!

Super Star Ultra is fantastic. Squeak Squad I wasn't so hot on. Mass Attack is decent but when it comes to Kirby games on the ds with weird gameplay styles I prefer Canvas Curse.

Moth 13 on

Good to read!

Super Star Ultra is fantastic. Squeak Squad I wasn't so hot on. Mass Attack is decent but when it comes to Kirby games on the ds with weird gameplay styles I prefer Canvas Curse.

I think I'll try to track down a copy of Super Star Ultra.

According to Amazon they aren't selling any new versions of it though, so I'll have to get a used copy.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

Good to read!

According to Amazon they aren't selling any new versions of it though, so I'll have to get a used copy.

A sealed copy would probably go for 80-100 bucks.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.

Good to read!

A sealed copy would probably go for 80-100 bucks.

I will happily purchase a used copy for twenty dollars instead.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i actually bought mass attack not knowing it had weird touch screen controls, and not good ones like canvas curse

I liked the premise but its one of the few games I ever put down for just not having a lot of fun with

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Oh oh oh wait the best Kirby ability is the Fridge

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm grabbing indie Switch games here and there but I don't know what my next Big Nintendo Switch Game is going to be

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I'm grabbing indie Switch games here and there but I don't know what my next Big Nintendo Switch Game is going to be

Dark Souls.

Though I guess whipping that tiny cartridge off a bridge wouldn’t be nearly as satisfying.

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular

Good to read!

Super Star Ultra's great! It's the DS version (expanded and improved on the original for my money) of what was for like 15 years considered the very best Kirby game. If you like Kirby I'm sure you'll have a ball with it

dN0T6ur.png
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

Dark Souls.

Though I guess whipping that tiny cartridge off a bridge wouldn’t be nearly as satisfying.

The better option is to lick it, then bring it to a GameStop.

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

Dark Souls.

He might get some more distance if he tapes it to the Solaire amiibo.

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular

friendship

But Yo-Yo though

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/Bo8jyQ5Air4

Alternately, the kitty-scritcher.

What's the worst replacement for a power that was already perfect?

Hah, who am i kidding, it's Beetle.

Beetle rules.

Wyborn wrote: »

Good to read!

Super Star Ultra's great! It's the DS version (expanded and improved on the original for my money) of what was for like 15 years considered the very best Kirby game. If you like Kirby I'm sure you'll have a ball with it

I am very happy to hear this because Kirby is way more a part of my Nintendo-sponsored childhood than Mario.

Oh wait, the best Kirby power is Ninja, because I think it's the only one with an Izuna Drop.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Best Kirby power is Darth maul

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Best Kirby is Fighter in Nightmare in Dreamland since Kirby just piledrivers people.

Mx. Quill on
    Squeak Squad's strongest selling point is that the collectibles in that game are probably the best challenge of Kirby skills out of any of the games.

Everything else is very very basic and safe

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    The best Kirby power is definitely punching nazis

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Kirby has infinite capacity for forgiveness

BahamutZERO.gif
    A vengeful but forgiving god

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I might reactivate my Gamefly for Tropical Freeze

In the meantime gimme that West of Loathing port, I haven’t played it but I tried a demo last week and really liked it

6F32U1X.png
    I remember talking to the West of Loathing guy about Kingdom of Loathing, and if the game loves the source material as much as he does it should be a good good time.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Playable Marx almost makes me want to buy that game.

I really can't justify it but maaaaan

X22wmuF.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Yesssssssss, I finally beat the Crypt of the Necrodancer as Candace. I was ready to (metaphorically) shelve the game, but I had a few more tries while Thumper and Steamworld Dig 2 were installing. Shout out to the Titanium Bow.

This discussion has been closed.