As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

mtg at pax east?

tbone2177tbone2177 Registered User regular
Last year Cascade Games had on demand and scheduled events...this year their website suspiciously doesn't have any MTG events...anyone know if any other events at the con?

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    NethoboNethobo Registered User regular
    I'm actually worried about the complete lack of any non-Commander constructed events on the list. I love EDH but I mostly play modern and a little standard. Not to mention, paying full price to draft with A25 is really the opposite of appealing.

• Options
    FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    You may want to contanct Pastimes about your concerns. There is a chance there is some Commander being worked on but they just did not finalize the details yet.

Or better yet, having people express their interest may encourage them to go in certain directions.

Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Options
    TetraMasterTetraMaster Registered User new member
    tbone, if you're trying to have a Modern match at some point let me know ^_^