As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Vitamin B

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Vitamin B

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Is this just a tychpo, or do people really say "on the low" instead of "on the down low" now?

Asking for a friend.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I haven't tried Brigitte yet. Is she pretty neat?

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Is this just a tychpo, or do people really say "on the low" instead of "on the down low" now?

Asking for a friend.

On the low is a thing yes.

• Undead MonkeyUndead Monkey Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Lucascraft wrote: »

I think she's a blast. She's definitely an off support (wouldn't feel comfortable taking her solo, like Symmetra in those regards), but she fills a good role of hybrid tank/support in case you need to squeeze a little more sustain into your comp.

But she also hits pretty hard and has fairly good cc, so she's overall just well rounded and fun to play.

Undead Monkey on
    SteamID: Pudgestomp
    XBL: InvaderJims
    Bnet: Pudgestomp#11153
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular

Neat AF

Pretty good range on that rocket flail, and her shield dash can stun mooks out of their ults. Also she has a passive ability that heals her and anyone near her whenever she's wailing on enemies with her rocket flail.

Also, Rocket. Flail.

She hasn't replaced Zarya as my go to, but she's definitely a close second.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • bripopperbripopper Registered User new member
    "on the low" is for when you're "in the know"

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    I think this is the guiltiest chuckle I've had over a comic in awhile.

• OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

She has a well rounded toolbox to work with; so while she may not have the impact in certain areas that a specialized character might have, she usually has something she can do in a given situation.

Overkillengine on
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Am I the only one who, when hearing that there was a character named Bridgette being added to Overwatch, immediately thought of a certain Guilty Gear character?

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Tim is on the InternetTim is on the Internet On the Internet Edmonton, ABRegistered User regular
    Am I the only one who, when hearing that there was a character named Bridgette being added to Overwatch, immediately thought of a certain Guilty Gear character?

There's a good chance. His name was Bridget.

Discord: TimIsOnTheInternet#0056
    Steam: TimIsOnSteam
    Battle.net: TimIsOnBnet#1745
    Switch: SW-7012-4788-7410
    PSN: TimIsOnTheNet
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular

There's a good chance. His name was Bridget.

I'm aware. Still, more games need genderbending characters who wear handcuffs for belts and a yo-yo that can throw people into the moon.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular

I, for one, thought of Our Revered Mother Gadget Hackwrench.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    It's worth pointing out, her name isn't Bridgette, it's the Swedish/German form Brigitte (sorta like 'Bre-GEET-eh', with a hard 'g')

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    @OctoberRaven I thought of that immediately as well.