As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Warframe is almost impressively obtuse. The free-to-play loot shooter layers systems upon systems upon systems, all of which have an impressive amount of depth to them. Unfortunately, the game is almost aggressively uninterested in making sure you understand any of it.

They're not wrong. I still have to check the wiki on things sometimes and if you don't have someone to ask questions when you start out or be willing to spend time on the wiki there is a decent chance you'll bounce off hard.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I wanted to make sure I understood the game and everything before I asked to join up. But if you've got space open, that'd be great. I just got off, but I'll hop back on again for a bit, sure. Account should be RadSuit.

Invited. Is anyone else waiting for an invite?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Logged back in to join the clan. Thanks! And thanks for the help, Kelor.

Got a lot of things cooking in the forge now. Bought some blueprints to make weapons since I've run out of stuff to level.

So if you run out of space for weapons, should you just sell the ones you don't like using, I suppose? Do you have to make them and wait again, or can you just buy them once you've made them once? Not exactly clear on how crafting works yet, I guess.

uyvfOQy.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    My only complaint about that guide was that their explaination of Endo is just plain bad.
    By far the easiest way to get Endo to level up mods is by breaking down crap mods for Endo (and credits if you need more credits).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I wanted to make sure I understood the game and everything before I asked to join up. But if you've got space open, that'd be great. I just got off, but I'll hop back on again for a bit, sure. Account should be RadSuit.

I should rejoin, Warframe name is Fremenoc

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Invited!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Mashed random and got a rockin' spandex suit for Excalibur.

8e8gpsr8uysm.png

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    It's like if Ronald McDonald was a space ninja. And also the easter bunny. A terrifying harbinger of destruction and the joy of children.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

Got a lot of things cooking in the forge now. Bought some blueprints to make weapons since I've run out of stuff to level.

So if you run out of space for weapons, should you just sell the ones you don't like using, I suppose? Do you have to make them and wait again, or can you just buy them once you've made them once? Not exactly clear on how crafting works yet, I guess.

You can sell weapons you no longer use, or you can buy more weapon slots. Some goes for warframes. If you sell a weapon or frame you crafted and later want to use it again, you'll have to craft and then level it up again as well. You only get mastery rank XP the first time you level a weapon or frame to 30, however, so don't think you can sell and recraft and relevel stuff to get more mastery XP.

Also, don't forget to craft a clan key, otherwise you won't be able to visit the clan dojo!

JtgVX0H.png
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »

You can sell weapons you no longer use, or you can buy more weapon slots. Some goes for warframes. If you sell a weapon or frame you crafted and later want to use it again, you'll have to craft and then level it up again as well. You only get mastery rank XP the first time you level a weapon or frame to 30, however, so don't think you can sell and recraft and relevel stuff to get more mastery XP.

Also, don't forget to craft a clan key, otherwise you won't be able to visit the clan dojo!

To add to this, you might want to just buy frame slots and keep all your frames until you get the prime version of it. Frames are almost always useful in some situation or another, whereas some weapons are just plain bad or you just hate using and there's no need to keep them around.

I do understand, however, that I'm coming at this from the position of someone who has played a ton and has thrown a ton of money at the game, and not everyone can afford to keep buying slots and they might need to be more frugal. But if you are able to keep your frames around, I would recommend doing so.

JtgVX0H.png
    I just got to Neptune and oh boy is Ember suddenly really damn squishy. Need to actually upgrade some survivability now.

edited March 2018
    I just got to Neptune and oh boy is Ember suddenly really damn squishy. Need to actually upgrade some survivability now.

Have you gotten the World On Fire augment for her?

The knockdown on that is frequent and strong enough that you can often just kill everything before it has a chance to stand up.

Edit: Also Neptune is a Corpus planet and fire damage does half damage to a lot of elite shielded units.

Kelor on
    Kelor wrote: »

Have you gotten the World On Fire augment for her?

The knockdown on that is frequent and strong enough that you can often just kill everything before it has a chance to stand up.

Nope, working on Steel Meridian rep for Ember/Mesa augs.

• darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Man.. Maroo's bazaar can be really handy for finding that one blueprint you need to finish primes.. picked up the Ash Prime Blueprint for what I considered cheap 15p. I had already managed to get the rest of the blueprints from folks burning vaulted Relics. I have a few more on my list but nothing that is coming up on the soon to be vaulted list.. Though I should try to finish off Frost Prime before he goes back into the vault.

ahhh crap, I just realized I didn't start the build on all the Gara blueprints yesterday... I specifically had did some fishing to get the last bits I needed.. Ugh.. oh well.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    I just need the Sicarus and Latron Recievers, and I'm done will all the vaulted gear.

Fortunatly, they drop from the same relic.

Unfortunately, in the 3 radshares I've done, every other drop except for those two are what shows up.

steam_sig.png
    Oh.. just realized that Frost goes back in the vault on April 6th... looks like I got some relic farming to do.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    You do. Frost Prime is a good boy!

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    The only thing from the Unvaulted Relics left for me is to finish the Bo Prime... which I'm not sure I care about.

Also: Axi O2 relics (and the O1 before it) seem way more hard to come by than the other Axi.

• GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Does anyone on PS4 have a Shocking Speed augment they want to sell, or the ability to get one and sell it to me?

It's from Arbiters of Hexis or Red Veil, or so sayeth the Wiki.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
    Holy crap, +fire rate mods in pistols apply to Mesa's Peacemaker.

I knew mods affected it, but I didn't really connect it to +fire rate as well. Peacemaker starts slow and builds up speed, to a cap - so now it starts faster and the cap is higher.

MOAR DAKKA

@Grislo — I should have Red Veil maxed out in the next day or two, after which I'll gladly trade/sell you said augment.

Cool, we can work something out once you're totally set for whatever you need. It's totally a "at some point" thing.

• furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Alternatively I already have red veil maxed and nothing to spend it on. Yours to have if you let me know when you play.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    furlion wrote: »
    Alternatively I already have red veil maxed and nothing to spend it on. Yours to have if you let me know when you play.

Look at Mr. Moneybags over here.

:P

Sort of varies. It's 8-ish in the evening here now, so this would be a pretty typical time.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

There is no such thing as "nothing to spend it on". There are void relics.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Wee, server issues again.

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Crap, and here I was all ready to jump in after seeing a Nitain alert pop up on Kingtaro. Welp, guess I'll just go run some errands and put together some furniture instead. *sad trombone*

If I have time and sufficient motivation after that I'll start rewriting the OP as well.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
    edited March 2018
    Things got better.

edit: ...ish.

Echo on
  • templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular

Yeah, I'd love to get in! WF name is templewulf

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
    Invite sent.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    darkmayo wrote: »
    Oh.. just realized that Frost goes back in the vault on April 6th... looks like I got some relic farming to do.

That got extended to the 10th: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-closing-april-10

So I finished The Second Dream and what the shit.

yea that one and the next big one.. game changers

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
    The little quest in your personal quarters too.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular

So anime.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    The little quest in your personal quarters too.

Oh?

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    That I somewhat spoiled Second Dream for myself through general osmosis and internet research on the game made me sad.
    That said it was still awesome.

That I somewhat spoiled Second Dream for myself through general osmosis and internet research on the game made me sad.
    That said it was still awesome.

I enjoy how much the community refuses to spoil it.

Pat on Super Best Friends was talking on the podcast about how he saw something and was like "what the shit was that" and all he could get out of his stream was people telling him it was spoilers.

This discussion has been closed.