As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East League of Legends Team Up

vivimage2000vivimage2000 Registered User new member
Anyone going on Sunday looking to check out the League Team Shop? I'm going in solo as a Support Main. If your group needs a fifth for the t-shirts, I got you covered.

• Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    I'm curious about this one. Not sure how many in my group will be interested, so following the thread for now. Frankly I hadn't looked at the list of exhibitors and wasn't even expecting LoL to be there :P

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    I saw Riot post on LoL's website about it. I remember when they brought the Riftwalk and that was awesome

• Options
    ervtronervtron PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    adc main willing to team up here :)

• Options
    StringTheoryishStringTheoryish Registered User new member
    I would be totally willing to meet up for this! I dabble with ADC, Mid, and Support. But Top is fine too!

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    Im a Mid main and my boyfriend would do either Top or Jungle. Would like to do this on Thursday if possible (in case they run out) so if there is a group of 3 looking for those roles to fill please let me know :)

• Options
    nycguynycguy Registered User regular
    i'm a mid as well with support as a possibility, but would prefer the mid shirt. anyone looking for a group to claim some free swag from riot?

• Options
    ervtronervtron PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    yutani san wrote: »
    Im a Mid main and my boyfriend would do either Top or Jungle. Would like to do this on Thursday if possible (in case they run out) so if there is a group of 3 looking for those roles to fill please let me know :)

I'm down to meet up thursday to join you guys as ADC!

• Options
    AmycusAmycus Registered User regular
    Hello friends. I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Don't have many friends at all that play League, and would love to join up with someone as Support. If anyone would be willing to have me, please let me know, be happy to meet up =D

• Options
    XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I'll be there on Thursday looking to get a support shirt. Hoping to bring some of my PAX group along, though we'll have to be in at least two teams since support is weirdly popular among us. :P

Xenigma on
    Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • Options
    ervtron wrote: »
    yutani san wrote: »

I'm down to meet up thursday to join you guys as ADC!

Oh we might be able to get something going then!

Xenigma wrote: »
    I'll be there on Thursday looking to get a support shirt. Hoping to bring some of my PAX group along, though we'll have to be in at least two teams since support is weirdly popular among us. :P

Well if you want to join me, my bf, and this nice fellow above... we just need a TOP OR JUNGLE and we will have a group of 5 for Thursday. Maybe one of your friends wants to join in? I'd like to organize this before the chaos all starts tomorrow lol.

Or if anyone in here is TOP OR JUNGLE solo, we will have 5.

• Options
    JolithJolith Registered User regular
    I could join and be the jungle! Always good to meet more people that play league :)

• Options
    Jolith wrote: »
    I could join and be the jungle! Always good to meet more people that play league :)

For Thursday? :)

• Options
    drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    i'll be in sat and sunday, my bf might want to join up. send me a message in case i forget!

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

• Options
    yeah ill be there for all the days

• Options
    edited April 2018
    OK, so this is what we have:

TOP - My BF *confirmed
    JUNGLE - Jolith *confirmed
    MID - Me *confirmed
    ADC - Ervtron *confirmed
    SUPPORT - Xenigma *confirmed

So... lets do this :)

THURSDAY -- what time? Im thinking maybe 2:00 would be good, its after lunch. We could meetup by the Riot room. I'll probably wear my Pink D.Va sweatshirt so I'll stick out a bit. Please confirm you 3. Thanks!

yutani san on
  • Options
    sounds good to me

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I can only be there Sunday due to work. If ya need a Support, I'm there! Also, I can give my number so we can text/coordinate a time to meet up.

vivimage2000 on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Let me know who’s around today. Would like to get a comp for a shirt today. Mid here.

nycguy on
  • Options
    FwoohFwooh Registered User new member
    My boyfriend and I will be arriving at Pax this afternoon (Thursday) we will be around the whole weekend but would prefer to get the shirts on Thursday if anyone is around and wants to team up! I’m support main and he is either adc or mid. So just need 3 more!

• Options
    Good news folks you don’t need an arranged team...can totally go solo queue and meet fandoms outside of room 102. The shirts are freshly pressed! So sick!!!

• Options
    nycguy wrote: »
    Good news folks you don’t need an arranged team...can totally go solo queue and meet fandoms outside of room 102. The shirts are freshly pressed! So sick!!!

Thanks for the heads up! Got any pics of the shirts?

• Options
    Apollo13Apollo13 Registered User new member
    I’ll be there Sunday and I top/jg