As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Impressed Random Guy 2018 button thread

brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular

9giaegyyji7z.jpeg

This year we are coming to Pax East with 500 buttons. Some are limited to only 50. So make sure you find us fast to get as many of the buttons as you can!

vj3adej9icq5.png

isbb09cyam4o.png

mcuilt0wkq5b.png

All of these will be given out without having to do anything for them! One per person per day! So try to get them all .

We will also have two very limited buttons based on Deadpool and Infinty war!!!! Only 50 each!!! But you will have to answer a question about either Deadpool or a MCU movie in order to score one !!!! Trust me it’s worth it !!!!

• Options
    brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    And as always we will be giving away free Swag and games and gear. Even limited PAX stuff from past years !!!!!

• Options
    Post your buttons here I want to see what might be out there!!!

• Options
    edited April 2018
    First person to respond to this thread will get a Nintendo plushy!!!!

My carrot is better than my stick!

brokenvegetable on
  • Options
    nycguynycguy Registered User regular
    what about your carrot?

• Options
    nycguy wrote: »
    what about your carrot?

Are you going to PAX east?

• Options
    what about your carrot?

what about your carrot?

yes i'll be there thurs to sun

• Options
    When you find us you will automatically get a Nintendo plushy !!!!

• Options
    The best thing about PAX is having fun!!! We love having fun! We love giving stuff away for free! Search impressed random guy on Facebook and join us for announcements and to locate us at PAX !!!!!

• Options
    When you find us you will automatically get a Nintendo plushy !!!!

I dont use facebook so I'll do my best to find you. Any hints/clues as to where?
    Also, how will you know it's me when I find you?