The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Planning on going to first PAX

GeeksterGeekster Registered User new member
I'm thinking about getting Thursday, Friday and Sunday tickets to go to PAX. I've looked at all the costs for hotels and other things. I have my budget and I was just wondering if it is worth going for just those days or waiting until next year to try to get a Saturday pass as well.

• SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    If you're talking about East, it's fully worth going as many days as you feel like going if you have the budget. PAX is a blast no matter how many days you are able to make it.

A1ZOXGR.png
  • GreenizdabestGreenizdabest Southeast CT - USARegistered User regular
    If you have never attended a PAX, it's worth it. It's doubly worth it if you're going more than a single day, because one day just... is not enough, by far.