Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Skirmish, Part Two

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 9 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Skirmish, Part Two

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
NightslyrEdith UpwardsAndy JoeCambiataQuidH3Knuckles

• dennisdennis Registered User regular
    "So what's the second step?"

"You just keep spending money, until you don't have any money left."

RingoSadgasmEdith UpwardszepherinH3Knuckles
  • Jacob SingerJacob Singer Registered User regular
    edited April 9
    The X-Wing game was my weakness. <stares at the Corellian Corvette across the room...>

Jacob Singer on
  • NamrokNamrok Herndon, VARegistered User regular
    The X-Wing game was my weakness. <stares at the Corellian Corvette across the room...>

X-Wing snared me too.

A part of me really wanted Legion also, but only so I can play it with the old Star Wars: The Miniatures Game rules that West End put out in my childhood. That's the beautiful thing about minis. You can use whatever rules you want.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    He should get one of those claw grips they used to have in old-timey general stores to get stuff off the high shelves

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    500985891_FyC9J-10500x10000.jpg

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    davidsdurionszepherinH3Knuckles