As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dark Souls 3] Second and Final DLC OUT NOW!

19899100101102104»

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Lol I think I cheated myself out of a cool boss fight. I ended up summoning 3 (3!) phantoms and proceeded to kill Friede.

I better drop some signs to see the fight. Again, on PC here and this game doesn’t feel low pop at all!

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Soloing Friede is probably the greatest challenge in Dark Souls 3 that doesn't require self-imposed rules on build, gear, etc. Midir is right up there, but he's more predictable at least.

Going in with 1 phantom (and the NPC option here is actually quite good) makes for the best fight probably.

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Friede is one of the few bosses who goes from back-breaking to trivial once you summon folks.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Friede sucks, don't give her the courtesy of a one on one fight. They are already making you do three boss fights in a row, fairness is out the window by default.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Yeah I mean; contrast that to Ludwig were summoning is just a bad idea on that fight I wonder if they didn’t balance the numbers (damage, boss hp) correctly for DkS3.

Edit: 104 pages! Is the other souls thread active?

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Nah Friede getting trivial is because she staggers easily (that's how you're meant to beat her solo), so with multiple people you just stunlock her to death.

• Options
    Well on my way to Ringed City! The end is cloooose! Oh man, all these Souls games (BB replay this year and now DkS3), I reinstalled DkS1-2 but now I want to do a NG+ run with all these weapons.

• Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    DUTY FULFILLED

Dark spirit One Hundred Pages defeated. Task completed. Returning to new Souls thread.

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting