As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

were to buy a lot of used pax tickets for cheep so i can build a hat out of them

mrclawkingmrclawking Registered User new member
hi i'm on a mission to build two hats out of pax tickets. 1 for my next years cosplay and 1 to sell in the name of child play. but the question at hand here is were can i find this many tickets any year any pax for as cheap as possible idk if pax them selves would have any left over or if there was any one here that could help . if any one has any info or leads that would be amazing. every little bit helps .

btw im also going to build a kilt out of lanyard but i asked an enforcer about this and now im the proud owner of 3 to 5 thousand lanyard from this years pax east. im good on those

im new here so if this is not the right place to post this please tell me were to post it thanks

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I don't know about this. How many tickets do you need for each hat?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I would expect.that looking in the pax specific forum would help, and might get you pointed at who would be best to speak with.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I feel like you could just stand outside the exit at the end with a bag and a sign?

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I would expect.that looking in the pax specific forum would help, and might get you pointed at who would be best to speak with.

Yeah, this is my thinking too.
    You may also get people willing to send you their old passes since you're making a hat for Child's Play.

• Options
    mrclawkingmrclawking Registered User new member
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I feel like you could just stand outside the exit at the end with a bag and a sign?

i did most people thought i was crazy and i only got about 3 tickets