As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Screw you, [chat]cer

OrganichuOrganichu poopspeesRegistered User, Moderator mod
My dad apparently has cancer that started in his stomach and has metastisized to his liver. I figured they're both in the abdomen but apparently this qualifies as 'distant' spread, as opposed to localized cancer, and puts him in stage IV. The two year survival rate is, he tells me, in the single digit percentile?

I only have a tiny handful of family remaining who mean a lot to me so of course it would be one of that select few afflicted. I have had a lot of personal loss in the past few years but this is my first real exposure to cancer. There is a whole lot of information and support about it online. I don't really want to look at any of that so instead I ask you to spend the first page of chat making me laugh, teaching me something etc

Interests: visible abs, computer programming, guitar, feminism

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    God damn chu I'm so sorry man.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    My dad apparently has cancer that started in his stomach and has metastisized to his liver. I figured they're both in the abdomen but apparently this qualifies as 'distant' spread, as opposed to localized cancer, and puts him in stage IV. The two year survival rate is, he tells me, in the single digit percentile?

I only have a tiny handful of family remaining who mean a lot to me so of course it would be one of that select few afflicted. I have had a lot of personal loss in the past few years but this is my first real exposure to cancer. There is a whole lot of information and support about it online. I don't really want to look at any of that so instead I ask you to spend the first page of chat making me laugh, teaching me something etc

Holy shit. :( I'm so sorry.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

a9568abb1af2e966deafb890a639303c.jpg

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhXHINK7-o4

Slipknot with a banjo.... the best I got off the top of me head chu.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    guy on left looks like the three others just punched the shit out of his stomach for a while

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I'm trying to find loss in that bear falling out of a tree series of pictures.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    maek u laugh:

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    guy on left looks like the three others just punched the shit out of his stomach for a while
    It's turkish oil wrestling so could be.

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    That might be the most intense rendition of a children's rhyme I've ever watched.

Edit: Oh god the end, ahaha

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Chu ilu

Thank you for letting us know how to help

Plz continue to do that

edited April 2018
    https://i.imgur.com/rfa9caL.jpg

nutted but she still suckin???

Organichu on
    also look at the fuckin size of this dog's noggin

normal sized dog but that head, man... absolute unit

dang

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I just want to share that three years ago a friend of mine posted a profile picture of herself wearing a giant eyeball mask she made, to which I replied "your sculpting teacher must think you're a great pupil," a joke so good that when she put that profile pic back up today I got more likes than she did

Validate me

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I just want to share that three years ago a friend of mine posted a profile picture of herself wearing a giant eyeball mask she made, to which I replied "your sculpting teacher must think you're a great pupil," a joke so good that when she put that profile pic back up today I got more likes than she did

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

*sacrifices Cred again somehow*

*pings EM's friend for 2*

Now she took mental and physical damage!

milski on
    I ate an engineer
    omg on the freeway yesterday when I went to drive to husband's work for lunch, the freeway was totally stopped right after my usual onramp.

as I slowly worked to the front I saw the problem was a momma duck and group of ducklings who tried to cross (wasn't gonna work because it's a divided freeway)

eventually a woman finally got out of her car and made sure all three lanes stopped completely so she could usher them all the way back off the freeway

SO CUTE DUCKLINGS NO CROSS FREEWAYS PLZ

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chu OP
    sympathy post
    sympathy post
    TURKISH FUCKING OIL WRESTLING

Get that fuckin' gun back into the game

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    omg on the freeway yesterday when I went to drive to husband's work for lunch, the freeway was totally stopped right after my usual onramp.

as I slowly worked to the front I saw the problem was a momma duck and group of ducklings who tried to cross (wasn't gonna work because it's a divided freeway)

eventually a woman finally got out of her car and made sure all three lanes stopped completely so she could usher them all the way back off the freeway

SO CUTE DUCKLINGS NO CROSS FREEWAYS PLZ

MrsJudgment and I pass by the Ag School's fields on the way to work everyday

We chat with the cows all the time and smile at little bab cows

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Ducklings are cute but crossing a 3 lane highway is a good way to die

tyrannus wrote: »
    Ducklings are cute but crossing a 3 lane highway is a good way to die

hey at least it's not a bad way to die

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    6d9e8a6683d6fff45c22498487f373f6.763x1000x1.jpg

@Organichu

It's your boy with his abs on display for your perusing.

I don't even know if you follow MMA any more but I'm sure you can still appreciate Mir.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Right below that goofy cat picture, in a child’s handwriting
    Mom
    Charlie poot my Barbie in his but hole and got poop in her hair if he dose not get in truble I will poop on his hamster

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    like those Smoke Jaguar scum who fell beneath the ice at Turkayyid amirite

dang, selasi on great british bake off... so sultry...

oh god stacey you reminded me of the tat, my least favorite thing about him

Context press -> web search

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    DarPxURVMAA9l9s.jpg:large

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Aioua wrote: »
    DarPxURVMAA9l9s.jpg:large

the plumbus,

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Dongfish

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    oh god stacey you reminded me of the tat, my least favorite thing about him

all according to keikaku..

Every episode of that series sparked an epidemic of swooning and thirsty ladies and gay gentlemen looking at their chosen lover and finding them utterly wanting.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Jubal77

s1iilk62qh3h.jpg

Yes! Not just one of my favorite gobbie cards but one of my favorite magic card artworks!

Jubal77 on
    Great now I need to bake muffins again

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I wonder if there any situations I can't solve with two red mana and a sacrificial goblin...

I ate an engineer
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    I wonder if there any situations I can't solve with two red mana and a sacrificial goblin...

Few, but not many.

This discussion has been closed.