The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[L5R LCG] Imperial cycle has releases faster than One Punch Man fight scenes.

1272829303133»

• Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    I got spoiled picking up most of my cards for half off, but luckily a local store had a used (new) core set for $25, so I gave in and now have my 3x core just in time for my first Battle for the Stronghold on Saturday!
    Now I have to decide whether to stick with my Unicorns with Lion splash or try a different splash, or try a completely different clan (leaning towards Crab with Uni or Dragon). Haven't picked up Disciples or half the dynasty packs yet, but it feels like core has most of the key clan cards anyway.

XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    PMAverstzeentchlingCerberus
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I don't have the time for an LCG. I finally sold my Netrunner collection while keeping the books.

This needs a Total War game!

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited April 14
    Cantido wrote: »
    I don't have the time for an LCG. I finally sold my Netrunner collection while keeping the books.

This needs a Total War game!

Total War Shogun 2 with spells does sound cool.

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
    Cantido
  • HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited April 14
    Warsaw Kotei starting! 99 players.

Won game 1!

Unicorn wrecked me game 2 :(

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
    PMAversCerberustzeentchlingCustom Special
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    Recap of my Battle for the Stronghold on Saturday:

Round 1, vs Phoenix. Really nice opponent, we play pretty even through the first turn and a half...then we look at the clock and we have 20 minutes left in the round (it's amazing how fast the time goes in this game). End of round, I fire off a Cav Reserves + For Greater Glory combo which gets me 5 free fate, plus I get out all three Keeper Initiates. But he had his Champion out, honored, and I basically couldn't touch anything since all my dudes were small. I give him the win (PS the end of round point system is so stupid).

Round 2, vs Dragon. I basically had no chance this game. My Dynasty draw was all 1 and 2 drops, while he gets out Mirumoto Raitsugu and Niten Master with all the attachments and fate. I was really wishing I had played Crab when I was in this game to Way Of and delete those giant dudes.

Round 3, Bye. Which was hilarious because during the previous round I asked the organizer if we were taking a break or playing through (through, since it was only 4 rounds). So I got a free win and lunch break, and I got to observe a couple other games and learn some more cards.

Round 4, vs Phoenix. Opponent was very new and just committed whatever they had to any conflict. This was a free win, broke all 4 provinces (Talisman of the Sun) and stronghold.

Had a fun time overall, almost everyone got 2 Champ promos (I grabbed Crab and Dragon) and I got a full set of the clan role cards.
    I'm heading out tonight to play some more locally, going to try out Crab for the first time. I still have a lot of cards to learn from all the clans (since like 50% of my games have been Unicorn mirror).

XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    tzeentchling
  • PMAversPMAvers GomorraRegistered User regular
    The guest writer articles continue, this time with the Phoenix:

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch