The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Camp Comic] Friday, January 19, 2018 - Why We’re Here

12346»

• XastionXastion Registered User regular
    I thought Adam recommended not to pledge to Katie’s Patreon since it’s being shut down. At least that’s what he mentioned on 3/20.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Xastion wrote: »
    I thought Adam recommended not to pledge to Katie’s Patreon since it’s being shut down. At least that’s what he mentioned on 3/20.

That was prior to the article being dropped. They weren’t expecting people to support them over John K. and so they were going to take everything down for a while so they wouldn’t be harassed.
    For now, the Patreon is up (though one of the blogs says she’ll probably rearrange the reward tiers or maybe close it in the future). She’s been posting concept art of another comic she’d like to do and some special stuff that I think commenters here might like. Like a lot.

• XastionXastion Registered User regular
    edited April 18
    Ah, I see! Very cool. A bit sad that they’d think people would support a pedophile over them, but I get it. People have been known to support vile, disgusting people especially if they have emotional attachment to their work. I am glad that’s largely not the case! Glad to hear the Patreon is still going! I’ll have to look into it.

Xastion on
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    I can't believe that after all this time no one has mentioned that
    the library sign in panel four is misspelt!
    You went back and checked, didn't you?
    Gawd! I love lurk-o-lympics. :P

• SabariSabari Registered User regular
    *lurks unimpressively*

• vincentpvincentp Registered User new member
    Just started my pledge on Patreon, that $3 level is sure worth it right now!

• BrobBrob Registered User regular
    Points for Hajen... #Lurkolympics

12346»