As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WH40K] The FAQ has arrived

• GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    I just want to point out that this is twice now that Guilliman has had his points cost raised, because even on the tabletop he has to be an over-achiever. ;)

And I'm still going to run him because he's Roboute f'ing Guilliman, Lord Commander of the Imperium, Primarch of the Ultramarines, Lord of Ultramar and the last hope for reason and sanity left in the Imperium of Man.

(Also because I paid a very nice man 100 bucks to paint and magnetize him for me).

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    McGibs wrote: »
    Yeah, infiltration has the downside of relying on first turn to actually work. It's a bigger gamble, but now seems like it's even more valuable to pull of t1 charges.
    You also infiltrate AFTER the 1st turn roll off, so if you lose, you just put the infiltrated unit in cover or somewhere else.

Ahhhh... I didn't realize that was the phase order.

So worst case I have a unit upfield and on cover and I've half wasted a CP instead of getting a t1 charge.

That's not the worst... I've used CP for less result than that.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Lanlaorn wrote: »

Don't need to charge it, just move towards it then "Move, move, move!" or Warp Time if you need to. Advance each time, of course, if you need to.

Or, hilariously for this topic, you deep strike them in surrounding it with some strategem and then Warp Time to tighten up the circle.

In fact you specifically don't charge it, so that it can still be shot by your lascannons or whatever. Works against any transport with any large unit of chaff, since y'know, you can give them all those extra mobility they don't pay for in their profile.
    So isn't that really more on the Stormraven player not to dump him in a bad spot? Even with warptime or Move, Move, move, hordes of dudes don't move that far.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Bizazedo wrote: »

Don't need to charge it, just move towards it then "Move, move, move!" or Warp Time if you need to. Advance each time, of course, if you need to.

Or, hilariously for this topic, you deep strike them in surrounding it with some strategem and then Warp Time to tighten up the circle.

In fact you specifically don't charge it, so that it can still be shot by your lascannons or whatever. Works against any transport with any large unit of chaff, since y'know, you can give them all those extra mobility they don't pay for in their profile.
    So isn't that really more on the Stormraven player not to dump him in a bad spot? Even with warptime or Move, Move, move, hordes of dudes don't move that far.

Sure, but I mean, we're talking about using it as a transport for assault units, right? Getting close to the enemy in the first turn would be the whole point, ideally you'd fly over the chaff units to be able to assault something meaningful in the backline.

It's an average of 18 inches, with advance, for a typical infantry unit moving twice. With the abundance of move twice abilities and deployment options, a transport getting enveloped is a big risk, even for flyers that can't be assaulted.

I don't even own a Storm Raven so this discussion is just academic for me, but man in one game I watched while waiting for a table I saw an Eldar player have 20 Guardians come out of the Webway around a Corvus Blackstar, cast Quicken on them to move in closer, and then shot the flyer down - all those expensive Deathwatch infantry inside instantly dead. There was zero opportunity for counterplay.

IMHO the only transport I'd use is a Valkyrie because you can move and then get out at the end of the move. IG players never take them, too many points better spent on more gunline I imagine, but I vaguely plan to add a Valkyrie full of Crusaders or Bullgryn to my eternally-work-in-progress Sisters army at some point. Seems like a great first turn charge, 20-40 inch move over chaff units, 3 inch disembark, 6 inch move, then charge? If you move 19" or less then you don't need to roll for the grav-chute 1's kill, too.

Lanlaorn on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Boo I read more about the Ynnari changes you have to take one of the triumvirate as your leader/warlord
    The rest you get their stratagems, warlord traits and relics respectively but not their detachment abilities as listed in the codex
    So it's not as bad as I thought but still being stuck with the cult leaders is meh

• novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Boo I read more about the Ynnari changes you have to take one of the triumvirate as your leader/warlord
    The rest you get their stratagems, warlord traits and relics respectively but not their detachment abilities as listed in the codex
    So it's not as bad as I thought but still being stuck with the cult leaders is meh

That's been the case for a bit now (errata from last year i think). What's new is that you have to slot one of the big three into a 'pure' detachment (craftworld, drukhari, or harlies). So you can't mix all the factions to have the cheapest troops or best targets for Strength From Death from each codex. Hell, you can have up to three ynnari detachments, but each one needs one of the big three in it.

Confirmed use of strats is nice, but it's a tough choice still. I'm thinking craftworlds is still best for ynnari, but I think a case could be made for weird drukhari or harli lists.

• TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I'm curious what Chaos is going to turn into competitively. It seemed like everyone's lists leaned real heavy on either bombs or poxwalkers.

I'm pretty sure it isn't as end of days as some of the posts I'm seeing elsewhere though. People seem really eager to give up on their armies

TIFunkalicious on
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    People hate change. They spend a lot of thought, time and capital putting an army together and it changes out from under them, it's annoying. I just wish more people realized when they were having a completely emotional reaction to change and introspected a little.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    People hate change. They spend a lot of thought, time and capital putting an army together and it changes out from under them, it's annoying. I just wish more people realized when they were having a completely emotional reaction to change and introspected a little.

I can definitely feel for people who only have enough models to fill out a very specific list. I was worried my friend wouldn't be able to field his Custodes army because he is buying exactly what he needs right now to start playing and then plans on picking up other models to goof off with and also make an Ork army.

Luckily the changes didn't hurt his list.

The only thing I'm disappointed in with the changes is that I'm now realizing in 8th edition I would never have been able to do the all drop pod list for Space Wolves. It would have been cool.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    novaspike wrote: »

That's been the case for a bit now (errata from last year i think). What's new is that you have to slot one of the big three into a 'pure' detachment (craftworld, drukhari, or harlies). So you can't mix all the factions to have the cheapest troops or best targets for Strength From Death from each codex. Hell, you can have up to three ynnari detachments, but each one needs one of the big three in it.

Confirmed use of strats is nice, but it's a tough choice still. I'm thinking craftworlds is still best for ynnari, but I think a case could be made for weird drukhari or harli lists.

Drukhari's a weird fit for Ynnari at the moment, the current version of Strength from Death emphasises big nasty units and the Dark Eldar tend towards lots of smaller and/or weaker units. Like, there's no single squad that's going to be as painful as a blob of Dark Reapers or Shining Spears or even Harlequin Troupes.

Not saying it couldn't work but it'd be a real weird looking list.

• BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    Oof. Played a test game today with all the new FAQs and errata to see how painful it’d be, took a heavy Alpha Legion list with lots of deep strikers and infiltrators. Then we rolled up the Chapter Approved Recon mission, which was like the Mount Everest of challenges for a deepstriking army.

Reserves have to roll 3+ to come in turn 1, and everything has to pop in my deployment zone. Ended up just deploying everything normally turn 1 in a big row versus a shooty Dark Eldar army. It was like that scene in The Last Samurai where the noble warriors get mowed down by machinegun fire while everyone cries and Tom Cruise the Bloodletter kneels over all his fallen cultist friends.

On the plus side a Lord of Skulls with every possible buff and support unit ran completely roughshod over him while the rest of my army got annihilated, popping 3-4 units a turn and refusing to die while flipping out and sending severed elf bits in every direction. Unfortunately it couldn’t solo his entire army, and eventually he won on points.

Still a great match, and I’m thinking of moving to more fast stuff stuff like bikes and leaving the deepstrikers home.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I'm curious what Chaos is going to turn into competitively. It seemed like everyone's lists leaned real heavy on either bombs or poxwalkers.

I'm pretty sure it isn't as end of days as some of the posts I'm seeing elsewhere though. People seem really eager to give up on their armies

The base list of cultist+abbadon+ahriman+cultist/tzaangors are fine. Poxwalkers are fine but not broke. A big blob is still hard to kill just not overwhelming.

The base list is there and I think you can still be vicious. Alpha legion cultist bomb is still fine. You get in close on the first turn and fire and charge. It is still around. Webway cultist+deep strike Abbadon still works just hits on second turn.

I think you might see more of the other units that are good but weren't the spam bait. Oblits were spammed but will still be around. 9 oblits instead of 18.

Rhino rush zerkers did super well early and I can see them coming back if the screens start fading off.

I think you will see rubrics as well. Tzaangor bombs are still good. Bloodletter 3d6 charge bombs on turn 2 still are deadly.

The nerf delays doesn't destroy these list.

I can see noise marines coming in as they hold well and have some decent fire output. Chosen are my tossup with the boltgun(special)/pistol/sword combo.

A lot of my all stars are still fine. Plasma havocs, plasma termis, and even my daemon engines are just as good and daemon engines are better with more points for the daemonforged stratagem.

Rumors also of a new Abbadon this summer with the new campaign which may be Primarch level plus there are the rumors of Angron and Fulgrim from the adepticon conference so lots there with chaos. Its a very flexible codex which I think will come out fine.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited April 2018
    Drukhari's a weird fit for Ynnari at the moment, the current version of Strength from Death emphasises big nasty units and the Dark Eldar tend towards lots of smaller and/or weaker units. Like, there's no single squad that's going to be as painful as a blob of Dark Reapers or Shining Spears or even Harlequin Troupes.

Not saying it couldn't work but it'd be a real weird looking list.

My current list runs lots of medium size competent units that use SfD to shoot/fight or get into better position.

Looking at just drukhari, I think a big wych squad in a tantulus, decent or large sized reaver/hellions squads, or warriors in raiders can be worthwhile. I use the Yncarne a lot, so having transports pop is great for summoning it. Then the squad gets the 6++ and fearless. Cheap, redundant units that can SfD and dig deep is much harder to play against then one or two big death stars SfD units (and if you can deny Yvraine it makes reapers really sad). Shining spears still have crazy threat, but now they'll want to start on the table, and if you can charge them first they get really sad.

I gotta look, but bikers are infantry tagged too aren't they? Wych squads with shardnets will mess up their day then.

novaspike on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Like I said with the upcoming harlequin codex I am very curious about since what does it mean for that army? and for the Ynnari?
    I would like to use generic leaders for my Ynnari force like a farseer leading wyches with some dire avengers with some incubi. I tend to play smaller games so being forced to take the triumvirate kind of sucks.

Still the one army I am very curious about is still the Ork as what more can it be an a swarm? What else would it be?

• TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Khraul wrote: »
    It makes me think Games Workshop should cheapen their terrain pieces / have them come pre-painted / something to encourage the acquisition of it. It'd be healthy for the game.

I hit up Gamemat EU and picked up their desert stuff and it's awesome, but it was super expensive / even then the rocks / house / tower don't block that much in terms of LOS....or maybe my placing sucks :).

Is there a source for inexpensive terrain out there?

If it were me, add a general stratagem for smoke/blind artillery - 6x6" or maybe 12x6" of LOS blocking terrain that does not impede movement (use only once 1/3CP for two bits maybe). Added after table sides have been picked but before sides deploy.
    Have the thing as a big cotton wool/expanded foam cloud.

Not got round to it yet, but we've toyed with a tank graveyard battlefield using a few sandy crater wedges to put the tanks at an odd angle and maybe the odd plaster cast of a leman russ. Combined with the big clouds of burning fuel to complete the board. So planet bowling ball, after the big tank bash has happened - and there's now just wrecks, dangerous terrain and LOS obscuring clouds.

Tastyfish on
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Man GW says they want to reduce spam, but if you're planning on using Assassins using the Battle Brothers rule you're actually going to be penalized if you don't spam them. Your options will be to run one Assassin (and pay a command point penalty), or run between 3 and 6 Assassins in their own Vanguard Detachment (with no penalty).

In other news I have a Leviathan Dreadnought and his personal Lucius Pattern Drop Pod now. The Leviathan is built and I'll be magnetizing the arms tomorrow and will hopefully have him painted by this Saturday. The Drop Pod (currently named CRAZY TAXI) still needs to be cleaned and assembled, but that should happen tonight. It's Forger Monde Fromage so I'll only run it in narrative/fun games, but I'm still excited to finally have both models.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    It makes me think Games Workshop should cheapen their terrain pieces / have them come pre-painted / something to encourage the acquisition of it. It'd be healthy for the game.

I hit up Gamemat EU and picked up their desert stuff and it's awesome, but it was super expensive / even then the rocks / house / tower don't block that much in terms of LOS....or maybe my placing sucks :).

What kind of terrain are you looking for?
    Model train shops might have some buildings in near the right scale. A quick Google search shows S scale model trains are 1:64 scale and that warhammer minis are roughly (sometimes, on occasion) 1:60 scale, so close enough for gaming, I think. Lots of industrial type buildings in that scale. Though probably not that much cheaper than official terrain.

If you're looking for non building terrain, then still check the model train shops (or general hobby stores). They should have plenty of trees and molds for rocks if you're interested in smallish cover (basing material is also substantially cheaper if you look at train stuff).

Pet stores might also have some good terrain bits in their aquarium/terrarium departments if you're looking for less industrial terrain. Drift wood, aquarium decorations, plastic plants, caves etc... Might take a bit of touching up with paint (and, of course, piles of skulls), but it'll be a fair place to start for more natural looking terrain pieces.

You can also hit hardware stores up to build larger terrain pieces. Use foam board insulation (or a can of spray foam insulation) to make hills or whatever bigger terrain pieces you want. A layer of glue or drywall putty over the foam to protect it from spray primer should let you paint it up however you want it.

I kinda wish GW stole some ideas from privateer press instead of letting big tournys balance things (like ITC). Replacing TLoS with definite volumes based on base size would help (infinity uses that too). Having solid recommendations on what terrain to use in a game, % coverage, and amounts of LOS blocking terrain would be great too.

see317 wrote: »

Model train shops might have some buildings in near the right scale. A quick Google search shows S scale model trains are 1:64 scale and that warhammer minis are roughly (sometimes, on occasion) 1:60 scale, so close enough for gaming, I think. Lots of industrial type buildings in that scale. Though probably not that much cheaper than official terrain.

If you're looking for non building terrain, then still check the model train shops (or general hobby stores). They should have plenty of trees and molds for rocks if you're interested in smallish cover (basing material is also substantially cheaper if you look at train stuff).

Pet stores might also have some good terrain bits in their aquarium/terrarium departments if you're looking for less industrial terrain. Drift wood, aquarium decorations, plastic plants, caves etc... Might take a bit of touching up with paint (and, of course, piles of skulls), but it'll be a fair place to start for more natural looking terrain pieces.

You can also hit hardware stores up to build larger terrain pieces. Use foam board insulation (or a can of spray foam insulation) to make hills or whatever bigger terrain pieces you want. A layer of glue or drywall putty over the foam to protect it from spray primer should let you paint it up however you want it.

Not really sure what I want, but those are all great suggestions... I hadn't thought of train supplies or pet shops.

At this point I think anything is cheaper than GW terrain :lol:

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • VikingViking Registered User regular
    I have been looking at TTCombat for some terrain for my groups Necromunda table. they have a nice range of stuff for 40k too (under the Sci-Fi Gothic section)

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

Not really sure what I want, but those are all great suggestions... I hadn't thought of train supplies or pet shops.

At this point I think anything is cheaper than GW terrain :lol:

To be honest though, warhammer minis are getting decidedly 1:50 nowadays.

novaspike wrote: »
    Cheap, redundant units that can SfD and dig deep is much harder to play against then one or two big death stars SfD units (and if you can deny Yvraine it makes reapers really sad).

I honestly haven't played much Ynnari since their nerfs started, but is this really the case with the current version of Strength from Death? If nothing else, I'd worry that one cheap unit getting a bonus action of each type per turn would be much, much weaker than getting Power from Pain and an Obsession on all of them.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Why haven't I seen this picture before? It's fantastic!

WP3-preview.jpg

I don't even own a Storm Raven so this discussion is just academic for me, but man in one game I watched while waiting for a table I saw an Eldar player have 20 Guardians come out of the Webway around a Corvus Blackstar, cast Quicken on them to move in closer, and then shot the flyer down - all those expensive Deathwatch infantry inside instantly dead. There was zero opportunity for counterplay.
    So to use this as a learning experience for myself, how does it work exactly?

When a transport 'splodes, you can place your guys inside up to 3 inches way. If it's surrounded by a one rank deep line of Cultists, let us say, where in the book does it say your guys can't hop over them? They're not moving, they're being placed, etc., so how are they "blocked"?

I believe they are, I just have a feeling this might come up this weekend and want to be ready....

• TheColonelTheColonel ChicagolandRegistered User regular
    When the transport is killed, you have to immediately disembark the passengers before you remove the now dead transport model. If the enemy has completely surrounded the transport, and made it impossible for you to put down a model that can both be within 3" of the transport but not within 1" of an enemy model, then any model that cannot do so is lost. The transport is then pulled off the board.

TheColonel wrote: »
    When the transport is killed, you have to immediately disembark the passengers before you remove the now dead transport model. If the enemy has completely surrounded the transport, and made it impossible for you to put down a model that can both be within 3" of the transport but not within 1" of an enemy model, then any model that cannot do so is lost. The transport is then pulled off the board.

So you can "leapfrog" then? I.e., if it's dudes that are just surrounding in one rank with 1 inch bases, you can deploy your guys 2.1 inches?

edited April 2018
    Honestly I never really thought about it that way, I assumed you had to "walk" through the units like in the movement phase, but I don't think you have enough room either way.

Say the enemy places their models 1.1 inches away from your transport.

Transport <-- 1.1" --> |- Model 1" -|

You can't place your models between the transport and the model, too close, and "hopping" over the model even if allowed is 2.1 inches away, and you must be more than 1 inch away from that, i.e. 3.1 inches and you can only go 3 inches.

So by definition any unit that encircles but doesn't enter into combat with the transport will deny the disembark. This has been a popular tactic in many editions of course, but in 8th it's much more prevalent because these big, cheap units that are so prevalent for other reasons can all move twice or deploy in novel ways.

If you're deep striking your Tzangor blob anyway and you see your opponent moved their land raider up the board, well yea, might as well deep strike in a circle around it and surround the thing.

Lanlaorn on
    Yep, that makes sense to me Lanlaorn, I was just considering the exact rules if my opponent makes a mistake and goes base to base, can they leap over him.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Honestly I never really thought about it that way, I assumed you had to "walk" through the units like in the movement phase, but I don't think you have enough room either way.

Say the enemy places their models 1.1 inches away from your transport.

Transport <-- 1.1" --> |- Model 1" -|

You can't place your models between the transport and the model, too close, and "hopping" over the model even if allowed is 2.1 inches away, and you must be more than 1 inch away from that, i.e. 3.1 inches and you can only go 3 inches.

So by definition any unit that encircles but doesn't enter into combat with the transport will deny the disembark. This has been a popular tactic in many editions of course, but in 8th it's much more prevalent because these big, cheap units that are so prevalent for other reasons can all move twice or deploy in novel ways.

If you're deep striking your Tzangor blob anyway and you see your opponent moved their land raider up the board, well yea, might as well deep strike in a circle around it and surround the thing.

This action was actually nerfed in the FAQ. No longer can you move after deepstriking even with warptime. So that would be a 9" circle unless they make the charge. So less a chance of it happening.

I have seen transport encirclement once or twice in 8th. It takes a lot of effort even with deepstriking to work. And even more so with a stormraven who has a big footprint, flies super fast, and can't be charged anyway if it isn't hovering except by units with the fly keyword.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    I've tried to save myself from being surrounded by charging in with the transport specifically to try and get base to base so the guys inside can jump overtop.

website_header.jpg
    edited April 2018
    TheColonel wrote: »

So you can "leapfrog" then? I.e., if it's dudes that are just surrounding in one rank with 1 inch bases, you can deploy your guys 2.1 inches?

Edit: I got scooped by a lot of replies so TL;DR - yep you're right, you can escape a thin melee encirclement!

If they're actually in melee combat with the transport then yes, if leapfrogging is allowed (which honestly I don't know, the rules say "set up" the model which I think you may be right doesn't count as movement?) then by definition you'll have enough room.

Because the enemy model must be within 1 inch, so assuming 0.9 inches away, same sad little diagram:

Transport <-- 0.9" --> |- Model 1" -|

Then 1 inch away from the enemy model is 2.9 inches away from your transport and your model must be "within" 3 inches, not "wholly within" 3 inches (the BRB FAQ explicitly defines this distinction as meaningful) so if you're surrounded by one ring of 25mm bases in combat with you then by definition you always have room for your models in a ring around theirs.

But.. I don't think that will come up very often. If they're actually in combat they get pile in and consolidate extra moves, so they can easily loops extra "ranks" and make the circle two bases deep. Plus a usually horde blob can't really kill a vehicle in a useful timeframe so if they're in combat it's just to stop your shooting until later when they fall back loosen the circle and you get shot...

And this would only apply to 25 mm bases, MEQ guys and up on 32mm+ bases you have no room even with a one rank thick circle.

But yea you raise a good point, a single base deep encirclement of 25mm base guys assaulting a transport can't block the disembark if setting up the models doesn't follow the movement rules.

Lanlaorn on
    Yep, that makes sense to me Lanlaorn, I was just considering the exact rules if my opponent makes a mistake and goes base to base, can they leap over him.

Yea you're exactly right, I never thought about leap frogging being allowed, I'm really happy to learn a new trick if this comes up with my SoB Immolators.

I still don't think I'll get transports for my GKs though, I just really like deep striking them?

I'll just wait and see, hope for sensible adjustments to the beta rule - and try to expect less from these updates in general, lol.

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    I've only had a transport get encircled once, but it was a razorback that only had six guys inside. When my opponent destroyed it it exploded, and since you roll for explosion damage before your own units do the emergency disembark the blast made a big enough hole in his ranks that my guys were able to get out fine.

I miss the old rule where vehicles that were destroyed (but didn't explode) stayed on the board and became terrain. One of the guys in my meta had a bunch of flame/smoke pieces you could put on each destroyed vehicle and it made the tabletop look really nice after a couple of turns went by.

I run a ton of units in transports and frequently play against horde armies like Orks and Tyranids, my embarked units getting instakilled happened way too frequently to me until I learned to be wary of it.

It still feels like an incredibly silly rule to me, but it's not that hard to play around once you know it's a risk.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Van Saar are getting closer

https://regimental-standard.com/2018/04/18/urgent-recall-of-nihilis-pattern-lasgun/

Hmmm, judging by the serial numbers van Saar are only exporting less than 15k lasguns per year.

honovere on
  • VikingViking Registered User regular
    This is why you should always get your Lasguns from House Escher.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
    edited April 2018
    My understanding from looking at sources for bitz/terrain/secondary markets is that I really need to live in the UK to benefit the most with this hobby.

ttcombat.com has the type of think I'm looking for (thanks Viking!)... luckily £8 isn't going to break the bank for global shipping.

Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    Canada... The land of inflated prices

I buy most things from the US and have them shipped to my PO box across the border in WA. Ebay.ca has a few things with better prices, but inevitably the shipping is as much as the product costs.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
    But I will absolutely check out those shops @McGibs

Thank you very much!

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
This discussion has been closed.