As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[BATTLETECH/MechWarrior] Old thread, like the carcass of a cored-out Locust.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Catapults are in my top five favorite mechs. I'm glad that they make an impact in this game.

• BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    So my only contact with battletech is MW2.
    Are there any books set in the universe that are worth it and if yes, in what order should i read them?

Crap, I can't seem to find the posts. Think they were in the last thread. But I do remember "Wolves on the Border" (99 cents digital Amazon book) and something else... I'm sure people can post about it again in this thread.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Catapults are in my top five favorite mechs. I'm glad that they make an impact in this game.

I also dig that the regular, all-the-missiles Catapult and the dual-PPC variant actually have different models.

• SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Are there any books set in the universe that are worth it and if yes, in what order should i read them?

There's over a hundred books in the Battletech universe, so you're going to get a lot of opinions. Here's some decent ones, with the Grey Death Legion trilogy and Wolves on the Border probably my top picks from these. This list is in rough chronological order for their events in the Battletech universe as well.

Decision at Thunder Rift - Keith - Grey Death Legion #1
    Mercenary’s Star - Keith - Grey Death Legion #2
    The Price of Glory - Keith - Grey Death Legion #3

Warrior: En Guarde - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #1
    Warrior: Riposte - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #2
    Warrior: Coupe - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #3

Wolves on the Border - Charrette
    Heir to the Dragon - Charrette

Lethal Heritage - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #1
    Blood Legacy - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #2
    Lost Destiny - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #3

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    @Dirtmuncher Here's the suggestions for the last person who asked about the fiction:
    Bonepart wrote: »
    Waiting for the 24th is very very hard. So! What are some good books set in the BattleTech universe? Preferably available on kindle so I can get them quickly. Old or new, it's all good.

Decision at Thunder Rift by William H. Keith Jr.

Blood of Kerensky is also available as kindle, but IMHO Stackpoles books should be read in order (First the Warrior trilogy, then Blood of Kerensky) and the Warrior trilogy isn't available.

P.S: Some say that Heir to the Dragon is good too, but back then all I wanted from Battletech novels was "Needs mechs", and I heard it featured mostly politics and not a lot of mechs.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I'm reading Decision at Thunder Rift right now. It's pretty fun although the RANDOM CAPITALIZATION in the prose is a bit lol. ("A day off? He WISHED!")

Overall, though, the dialogue and characterizations aren't bad at all, and the plot is very strong. It's a very ground-level (often literally) Battletech story, about one guy on one planet, and a cool reminder that each of the thousands of world's in the setting could have their own epic stories.
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    Nobody wrote: »
    Heir to the Dragon does indeed include mechs, there’s a bit of politics involved (it’s about the rise of Theodore Kurita from disgraced son of the Coordinator to respected general), and it happens against the backdrop of a Davion invasion so he gets involved with some mech on mech combat.

I’d also toss out Wolves on the Border (Wolf’s Dragoons and the beginning of their feud with the Draconis Combine) as an option too.

The Jade Phoenix trilogy isn’t bad if you want a look into Clan society from birth to death and what it’s like for those not in the warrior caste.

I was going to suggest this one...but the combat requires a level of suspension of disbelief that's just a little beyond me at this point (a stock Summoner loadout not being hot garbage? a Timber Wolf that's been stripped down to a single small laser taking out a dozen or so mechs before being overwhelmed? :rotate: )
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Another vote for Wolves On The Border by Robert N. Charrette. It's got a great narrative arc, and is basically peak Wolf's Dragoons lore; we get hints of their (at the time still mysterious) past from the perspective of an IS-native recruit, Natasha being a troublemaking ace, a run-in with the Bounty Hunter, and Jaime being an unassuming bad-ass commander. It also has the best 'samurai too noble for his liege' story I've seen in Battletech.

I'd also like to recommend Illusions of Victory by Loren L. Coleman. It's a Solaris story set during the build-up to the Fed Com Civil War. If you like a story about a city defined by simmering tensions between boroughs slowly yet inexorably going over the edge and collapsing into madness, and the struggles of those both trying to bring an end to it, and those trying to capitalize on it, then you'll probably enjoy this one as much as I did.

Also, for general background lore, this link from the fanwiki Sarna.net:
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Where is a good place to read the background info? The intro was good but before I start, I'd like to catch up.
    So, it looks like Sarna.net has better information than even the comprehensive stuff I've seen in the tabletop RPGs:
    http://www.sarna.net/wiki/History

If you want a primer on all of Battletech as a media franchise in general and key concepts, you can look at the Battletech Primer:
    https://bg.battletech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BattleTechPrimer_Final.pdf
    ...and here's some videos that were posted:
    Here's a couple "brief" Battletech history primer videos too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7u2LL3lESQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9h7ghk5nqQ

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • DirtmuncherDirtmuncher Registered User regular
    edited April 2018

There's over a hundred books in the Battletech universe, so you're going to get a lot of opinions. Here's some decent ones, with the Grey Death Legion trilogy and Wolves on the Border probably my top picks from these. This list is in rough chronological order for their events in the Battletech universe as well.

Decision at Thunder Rift - Keith - Grey Death Legion #1
    Mercenary’s Star - Keith - Grey Death Legion #2
    The Price of Glory - Keith - Grey Death Legion #3

Warrior: En Guarde - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #1
    Warrior: Riposte - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #2
    Warrior: Coupe - Stackpole - Warrior Trilogy #3

Wolves on the Border - Charrette
    Heir to the Dragon - Charrette

Lethal Heritage - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #1
    Blood Legacy - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #2
    Lost Destiny - Stackpole - Kerensky Trilogy #3

Thanks for the list and suggestion.
    I'll start with this list.

Edit: the primer videos are great.

Dirtmuncher on
    steam_sig.png
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Watching Beagle play has me chomping at the bit for Battletech of any kind, so I booted up MWO for the first time in forever.

*looks around, trying to remember what the heck they were doing last time*

*notices most mechs haven't even spent their HSP*

*brings out a much loved Catapult for old time's sake*

*notices all the new equipment from the timeline advancement*

So, uh, those RAC/5s sure are something, aren't they?

Dual RAC5s with laser backup or pure RAC5s? I love how people tend to ignore a Catapult on the battlefield as well. No idea why, but they just look at amazement when they see one that isn't shooting missiles.
    XL260 (I haven't even looked at that whole LFE voodoo), 2xRAC/5, 2xLL. Everything in the side torsos, shave armor from the ears to make weight and fit as many Heatsinks in as possible. (Basically I rebuilt it from the older working meta build which was 2xUAC/5, 2xPPC)

I went almost full armor/structure, range/heat, and as much cool run and heat dissipation as I could comfortably get afterwards. Some minor amount of movement and I think like nothing in support points (modules or consumables).

Build has a slight problem with facetime and isn't the best against lights but if you can stay near the edges and hold down the trigger, good things happen. Does surprisingly okay heads up if only because you finally get to do the equivalent of "oh god I am getting shot by a KDK and the screenshake is preventing me from firing back accurately" thing.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »

I also dig that the regular, all-the-missiles Catapult and the dual-PPC variant actually have different models.
    My almost-5 nephew was confused about what I was reading / looking at (reading about engines and heatsinks in greater detail), so I loaded the game up. He's never seen Mechwarrior before. Showed him some of the trial mechs on offer, and when I landed on Catapult he started jumping telling me to play it.

On a related note I just realized that variants are a thing in this game and you actually have to purchase them and aaaaaaaaaa

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    So, it looks like they lowered the minimum system requirements at some point, and now my gpu just barely qualifies. So backing the kickstarter paid off for me after all!

I wish I'd gone that route. Back when the KS dropped, I had a shitty laptop and no funds to replace it. A year later and whomp whomp. Oh well, at least I get the pre-order stuff!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Grabbed the Battlemech manual just now. Going to be teaching a friend how to play tabletop this week and having all the mech rule consolidated into one place is just nice.

@Nips Maybe put the book info into the intro somewhere for all the new people (and I know I'd like to reference it from time to time looking for the books to read).
    Watching Beagle play has me chomping at the bit for Battletech of any kind, so I booted up MWO for the first time in forever.

*looks around, trying to remember what the heck they were doing last time*

*notices most mechs haven't even spent their HSP*

*brings out a much loved Catapult for old time's sake*

*notices all the new equipment from the timeline advancement*

So, uh, those RAC/5s sure are something, aren't they?

Dual RAC5s with laser backup or pure RAC5s? I love how people tend to ignore a Catapult on the battlefield as well. No idea why, but they just look at amazement when they see one that isn't shooting missiles.
    XL260 (I haven't even looked at that whole LFE voodoo), 2xRAC/5, 2xLL. Everything in the side torsos, shave armor from the ears to make weight and fit as many Heatsinks in as possible. (Basically I rebuilt it from the older working meta build which was 2xUAC/5, 2xPPC)

I went almost full armor/structure, range/heat, and as much cool run and heat dissipation as I could comfortably get afterwards. Some minor amount of movement and I think like nothing in support points (modules or consumables).

Build has a slight problem with facetime and isn't the best against lights but if you can stay near the edges and hold down the trigger, good things happen. Does surprisingly okay heads up if only because you finally get to do the equivalent of "oh god I am getting shot by a KDK and the screenshake is preventing me from firing back accurately" thing.

I think I went with a LFE so I can get a torso removed and still operate, but not sure now. I do know I put in ERML because of the weight. It is my go to mech when I'm soloing and playing against tryhards. Mainly because all I do is sit near the ball of the team and lay out the RAC5s against whatever decides to poke out. There is something soothing hearing those two guns whirring away.
    Sprout wrote: »

My almost-5 nephew was confused about what I was reading / looking at (reading about engines and heatsinks in greater detail), so I loaded the game up. He's never seen Mechwarrior before. Showed him some of the trial mechs on offer, and when I landed on Catapult he started jumping telling me to play it.

On a related note I just realized that variants are a thing in this game and you actually have to purchase them and aaaaaaaaaa

Let me introduce you to another thing you can drool on...
    20170105_205418.jpg

oosik_betsuni.png
    edited April 2018
    I just played my first match with/against actual people. I was really nervous. Went in using the trial Catapult (A1-C).

I was also one of the last survivors, and we won. I took a hell of a beating near the end when I tried to do something I knew was stupid but I made it into safety just in time. Damn. DAMN that was fun.

Edit - MWO

Henroid on
    Fucking hell. I'm trying to make the Uziel relevant and am having no luck. I swapped out my gear again. Two heavy MGs on the arms and two ER heavy lasers on the body. I also have an AMS setup. I just can't last in combat at all, but I've kinda been rushing in? Let me try to play a bit more conservatively with my movement, see what happens.

• KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    The Uziel is not a very good mech, despite looking cool as heck.

If you check the Solaris rankings, it is in Division 7.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
    Fucking hell. I'm trying to make the Uziel relevant and am having no luck. I swapped out my gear again. Two heavy MGs on the arms and two ER heavy lasers on the body. I also have an AMS setup. I just can't last in combat at all, but I've kinda been rushing in? Let me try to play a bit more conservatively with my movement, see what happens.

If you find yourself rushing in a lot, I'd say switch up the loadout to be 3 MGs (or lights for the range) and 2LPL or 2MPL for brawling.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2018

The Uziel is meant to take advantage of its high hardpoints and fast speed, so you should be bird dogging your teams heavies and assaults, and poking up and unloading before going back into cover.

Things like PPCs and Autocannons are good for this. You can also utilize the missile slot for some MRMs or LRMs depending on how you end up building.

https://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=702&l=07b8cd0f53e9dd21498434c2e3702d7eb6aba2b4

The best I could come up with. Keep poking with PPCs as long as possible, then if you get rushed, use the MRMs and MGs to save on heat. Swap the MRM10 for SRM6 or SRM4&Artemis to taste.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    I currently have it setup with LRM10s, three HMGs (I didn't realize there were three ballistic points), two Med Lasers, and AMS. Trying this AGAIN.

Ok, yeah the Urziel is so not a brawler... I tried my own build and found it is better to do what Adamski (Gnome) posted. It is far superior as a sniper then brawling at the last moment.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Yeah I have very much caught on to the brawler thing not being best, not that I was necessarily trying it. The MGs and lasers were a matter of if something gets the jump on me close enough.

I had much better success this time around hanging out with my lance to shield them with my AMS, and using my lone LRM10 to assist. Later tonight when I get back to the game I'll give ACs and PPCs another look as far as sniping goes. It's not my strong-suit but its better than anything else.

Ok, so yeah can confirm. The PPC build is much better suited for this mech. The high points really give you an advantage over everything. Part of me wanted to try the ERPPCs instead, but the heat is just not worth it. The MRM10 and MGs are for when mechs come in way to close for comfort. The MRM makes them regret not scattering off, while the MGs make them run and hide.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Hey guys, guess what?

Two Days

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Don't remind me, Axen. It's been painfully slow waiting for Tuesday!!

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Woo! Got me a sponsor for my Div7 fights! Earned a whole extra 500 cbills on a 30,000 cbill payout. LOL

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    edited April 2018
    I loaded up an Ultra AC5 onto my Uziel, which was kinda weighty and I had to take the lasers and machine guns away, but I liked the results. Thanks for the heads up. Still tweaking things.

Edit - And I immediately ate shit because of an ammo detonation.

Henroid on
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Man I need to get my hands on a Dragon in Battletech. Beagle is running one with 2MLAS, 2 Flamers, SRM10, and Jump Jets

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I loaded up an Ultra AC5 onto my Uziel, which was kinda weighty and I had to take the lasers and machine guns away, but I liked the results. Thanks for the heads up. Still tweaking things.

Edit - And I immediately ate shit because of an ammo detonation.

I was kind of toying with the idea of a paired UAC5/UAC2 in the right arm backed up with an ERML in each ST.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I've been playing around with the light gauss rifle...I'm kinda liking that thing. I've put it on a stealth armored Phoenix Hawk and people just get so confused on where they're getting shot from. That 810m optimal range plays perfectly for the peak and poking of a stealth mech...and the 0.55 heat generated sure doesn't hurt.

Erlkönig on
    | Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Man I need to get my hands on a Dragon in Battletech. Beagle is running one with 2MLAS, 2 Flamers, SRM10, and Jump Jets

The Dek from Above on the Thunderbolt was *chef kiss emoji*

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    I've played MWO off and on for a couple years, every few months I'll go for a couple weeks straight of just quick play. I just started again and doing faction play which I enjoy but I feel like there are so many mechs and variants that I can't find my soul-mech.

I like to hang out with the big boys in my Lance and then run up and harass and brawl with the enemies who are targeting my assault buds. Basically I want to be useful in a supportive mode.

I am not a fan of missiles but I like boomsticks and run a mech with an ac20 and 2 medium lasers.

I like to keep my speed around 70-80kph, any faster I am too old to control and any slower and I get murdered.

I usually finish in the top 5 for damage / contribution but never first.

IS for life, go to hell clanners.

Help me find a good mech?

Pfft, freebirth.

I like missiles and ballistics most. Energy weapons I've always been weird on. Back in MW2 they were absolutely the shit and a set of medium lasers striking at once was a big deal. Can't do that kinda crap from what I can tell anymore though.

Is there an easy way to just cycle through weapons in a test field and see how they work?

Aridhol wrote: »
    I've played MWO off and on for a couple years, every few months I'll go for a couple weeks straight of just quick play. I just started again and doing faction play which I enjoy but I feel like there are so many mechs and variants that I can't find my soul-mech.

I like to hang out with the big boys in my Lance and then run up and harass and brawl with the enemies who are targeting my assault buds. Basically I want to be useful in a supportive mode.

I am not a fan of missiles but I like boomsticks and run a mech with an ac20 and 2 medium lasers.

I like to keep my speed around 70-80kph, any faster I am too old to control and any slower and I get murdered.

I usually finish in the top 5 for damage / contribution but never first.

IS for life, go to hell clanners.

Help me find a good mech?

@Aridhol you're in luck! These are good days to be a medium pilot who likes AC20s and medium lasers:

Boomforcer
    Pogoboomstick
    Boomshade
    Boomwhacker

(bonus for the Bushwhacker: you can zombie to your heart's content with those two CT medium pulses)

There are at least a couple more chassis you could use (the Cicada comes to mind), but these are the top four that sprang to mind.

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
    @Aridhol If you didn't put the speed requirement, I would suggest the Jaeger or Marauder. The Marauder is more fun for me to play and does the Boom better than the rest in my opinion. But I think both run around 64kph or so.

You might try out a 2 RAC5 Bushwhacker which is always fun. Not boom, but more whir and armor peeling off. I'm guessing by your description you are running the Yen-Lo-Wang? You probably will have to stick with Mediums. Maybe can try out the Phoenix Hawks as well.

@Henroid Yep you can test out the heat for weapons in the Testing Grounds.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    Thanks for the quick replies, I'll play around after BBQing here :)

edited April 2018
    @Aridhol If you didn't put the speed requirement, I would suggest the Jaeger or Marauder. The Marauder is more fun for me to play and does the Boom better than the rest in my opinion. But I think both run around 64kph or so.

You might try out a 2 RAC5 Bushwhacker which is always fun. Not boom, but more whir and armor peeling off. I'm guessing by your description you are running the Yen-Lo-Wang? You probably will have to stick with Mediums. Maybe can try out the Phoenix Hawks as well..

Funny story: the MAD-3R can mount up to a 360 engine. Here's one with a 350LFE, AC20, and 4 medium lasers!

EDIT - forgot to include the interesting part: the 350 engine puts it at 75.6kph

Erlkönig on
    I forgot they can equip up to a 360. Ran all of mine with 300s for the zombie ability and space.

oosik_betsuni.png
    I forgot they can equip up to a 360. Ran all of mine with 300s for the zombie ability and space.

Same. With my -3R, I use a 300STD so I can shove a pair of LB10Xes (much faster fire rate and tighter grouping than the LB20X) in the ballistic ST.

Mechwarrior 3 warmed me up to the Bushwhacker quite a bit. I'll have to give it a spin in MWO. I've seen a fair amount of them in matches, they're pretty popular.

Mechwarrior 3 warmed me up to the Bushwhacker quite a bit. I'll have to give it a spin in MWO. I've seen a fair amount of them in matches, they're pretty popular.

They have lots of potential with builds and lots of missiles. Or the ballistics as well. I run one with a Standard engine which freaks Clanners out since they are not expecting it. Only thing is that they are ugly as all heck, but they grew on me after I bought them.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I run my Marauders with 2xRAC5s and 4xMLs (what I would give for 4HMLs instead)

But that's because I've been shoving RACs into every mech design I could fit them in.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    @Nips Maybe put the book info into the intro somewhere for all the new people (and I know I'd like to reference it from time to time looking for the books to read).

Yoinked!

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    edited April 2018
    Okay, I like my Uziel kit now. It's workable, at any rate.
    LRM-10 - 3 ammo
    Ultra-AC/5 - 2 ammo
    AMS - 2 ammo

It lets me hang back with a pack and protect them from incoming missiles while firing some off for support, generally just scaring things off from approaching. The UAC is for having a clear line of sight on anything.

I just played a domination match and had a scary moment where I was face to face with... something. It was assault class, I panicked backing up and shooting my cannon as fast as I could and barely got behind cover as two teammates swooped in on it. I can't believe I survived that shit.

I also saw a Rifleman on the enemy team and it made me happy to see.

Also someone on the enemy team was playing as a Locust and godDAMN they were causing all sorts of problems for us. Super aggressive scouting but it was making an impact. I finally shot the fucker down near the end of the match.

Henroid on
This discussion has been closed.