As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]

milskimilski Poyo!Registered User regular
It's been 15 minutes and I'm getting the shakes. Get to posting!

I ate an engineer

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    psh, only 14 minutes

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Minimalism is bad.

Geocities aesthetic for life.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    *checks watch*
    He's technically correct folks.

The best kind.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    psh, only 14 minutes

My phone lied to me apparently

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @21stCentury like I said, I wasn't making a judgement on you, just that there does exist stuff that "seems like ace" that is not, and sometimes people get confused about themselves.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Anyway:
    milski wrote: »
    Woo, new thread soon! Now we can let the mod abuse of thread privileges fade into a distant memory

If Kosh locks this thread to make an effortpost I swear...

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Backup gets ten minutes after the first ten minutes. Them’s the rules. If you can’t do without [chat] for quarter of an hour seek professional help.

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bogart. Closing thread...

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Also if you're going to try and gazump a [chat] make a little effort, guys. At least make me question whether I should close the thread or leave it open because it's good. Anyway, @bowen gets a few minutes to make a [chat] and if he doesn't bother I will.

This discussion has been closed.