As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for hotel roommates

AndrewgeddonAndrewgeddon Registered User regular
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
Ok, I'm looking for 3 other people to share a hotel room with at PAX. I'm a 21 year old male. Anyone who is intrested, LMK and i'll see about reserving us a room.

Also, anyone know if you need to pay in advaced when making reservations?

Mastadons beware.... The AndrewgeddoN is coming for yoooooou!
Andrewgeddon on

• Options
    OknarkOknark Evil Lord of Destruction Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2004
    you do not need to pay in advance. You do however, need a credit card.

Oknark on
    skelesign.jpg
  • Options
    SideswipeSideswipe Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    I will share a room with you. . . 18 yr male.

Sideswipe on
    vzsxcvzxc.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2004
    I'm hoping to make enough in roadside sales of vinyl decals that I make, but if I could split the cost, it would be ideal! I'm bringing my bass guitar though (I'll be only as loud as the situation dictates or my 20 watt travelin' amp will go). Oh, 24 year male

Unknown User on
  • Options
    jimdemonakosjimdemonakos Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Bringing you bass guitar to the hotel room is probably not a good idea... ;)

jim.demonakos
    I'm hoping to make enough in roadside sales of vinyl decals that I make, but if I could split the cost, it would be ideal! I'm bringing my bass guitar though (I'll be only as loud as the situation dictates).

jimdemonakos on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2004
    bumped and used since we don't need too many threads on this..
    so , yeah, lj and I have reserved a room with two queen beds.
    if anybody wants the extra bed, and/or whatever, pm me. we'll split the cost. if you just want a place to stash some stuff, we won't ask for much. that is, if you trust us..
    we'll have the room friday, saturday and sunday night.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2004
    OMG SUSIE'S GOING I GET TO MAKE A DRUNKEN ASS OUT OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF HER AGAIN

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2004
    you really weren't that bad, man.
    but please, caps are loud.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    SnowGhostSnowGhost Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    I'm a 24-year-old male looking for a place to crash. I'm still debating whether I should split the cost of a room evenly or bring a sleeping bag and pay slightly less for a spot on the floor than those who are going to be using the beds. I'm also planning on staying over until Monday.

SnowGhost on
  • Options
    AndrewgeddonAndrewgeddon Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    For those who have posted on this thread, I just thought I would let you know that I will not be going to PAX this year. Money is just too tight, and after a situation over the 4th of July involving me getting drunk, cops smashing my car window, and a trip the to emergency room, I just can't get the cash to go. Thanks though to my would-be roomates, and good luck. Maybe we can room next year =p.

Andrewgeddon on
    Mastadons beware.... The AndrewgeddoN is coming for yoooooou!
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    I have reserved a room for three nights at the Doubletree PAX rate with two double beds. The nights are 27th, 28th and 29th.

21yr male. Rate is 1/2 total room cost per night if I get one roomate, 1/3 with two roomates, etc, but keep in mind that they're probably only gonna give us two keys total. You don't need to be there all three nights, but I'd sure like it if I could get someone for each night to help spread out costs a bit. Reply or email me at

ctishman [replace all this crap in the brackets with an at sign] gmail.com

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    A morning checkout on the 30th? If it's a non-smoking room then perhaps I could be considered 'down' with that.

SnowGhost on
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    Morning of the 30th indeed. Email me, or rather, gmail me.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    Hey Snowghost, you gonna email me or what? At the very least respond to let me know you're still interested. May I take another 24 hours of silence to mean you're not interested anymore?

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    My bad! Work and school are hideous bitch-goddesses... I'm dead serious about splitting a room. I'll PM you directly.

SnowGhost on
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    Understood. Claimxor3d!

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif