As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Most Amazing [chat] Ever Created! discuss Avengers IW in the Avengers IW thread

1939495969799»

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    My old Honda Passport had an AC vent aimed right at crotch level under the steering wheel, it was great.

i had one of these once and i seriously don't know why it's not a standard feature on all vehicles

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    If I get picked someone can take it because I'm heading out to lunch.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Butts

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Capitalists need a holiday where we just go to work but we make a double money.

tf wrong with u

Salty about the German part of the company getting today off.

Don't look to capitalism to fix that one

We buried them once

Twice?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I have one ready if anybody wants to bequeath their chats OPs to me

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Couscous wrote: »
    mnr93itdt2xk.png

It is really hard to miss all the "don't mess with the manatees at all" and "don't give water to the manatees" signs.

So, like three years ago when there were a bunch of juvenile sea lions being stranded on SoCal beaches (because overpopulation --> not enough food --> abandoned by mother) they had to put up signs telling people not to give them food or water. People were coming up and pouring drinking water on them in a misguided effort to help. The major problem (aside from the universal imperative to stop feeding the fucking animals) is that they're on the beach because they're freezing to death. There's no enough food, so they're starving, so they don't have enough body fat so they get cold. Then suburban mother comes up and dumps her dasani on the sea lion because she thinks it's like a whale or something.

Anyways, it's a real problem. Sort of.

VishNub on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Drafting isn't too random if it's designed well

he cackled, homuncularly

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    I have one ready if anybody wants to bequeath their chats OPs to me

I bequeath Bowen's chat to you, Aioli.

• Options
    Intentional or autocorrect?

• Options
    Hmm Euros I actually still like

Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Acquire, Tigris and Euphrates (love this one, but it has tons of conflict and direct aggression), and I'd like to try Imperial

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    every citizen should have the basic right to lie on the couch and watch anime and eat cereal whenever they want

Time to redraft the constitution, this needs to be in it

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    What's up with meme of characters dissolving in the wind?

• Options
    Landshark did you ever continue Pandemic Legacy s2

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Landshark did you ever continue Pandemic Legacy s2

not yet, and it's my fault

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    If i did get a new car, it would probably be another used Subaru or a used CRV

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    vowels if it's me this time you can have it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    There's an American Cosmetology Association or similiar conference going on at the hotel

*Battletechs in a corner*

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Acquire, Tigris and Euphrates (love this one, but it has tons of conflict and direct aggression), and I'd like to try Imperial

Kingsburg and Pillars of the Earth are two of my favorite games, and I'm pretty sure those are Euros.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Geth

Do the right thing

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    My old Honda Passport had an AC vent aimed right at crotch level under the steering wheel, it was great.

i had one of these once and i seriously don't know why it's not a standard feature on all vehicles

The best part was if you twisted the knob hafway between the Upper+footwell setting and the footwell only setting it was all crotch.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Geth

Do the right thing

Murder half of all life?

Couscous on
  • Options

Kingsburg and Pillars of the Earth are two of my favorite games, and I'm pretty sure those are Euros.

I have played neither, tell me about them

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I made this train with 5 mins to spare

Noice

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Alternatively, there's a medical conference if your tastes lean towards the severe instead of punk

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Noice

As someone used to jumping on trains at the last possible second, that sounds like an eternity

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Just give the chat to chanus, we know that's where its going

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Noice

As someone used to jumping on trains at the last possible second, that sounds like an eternity

The next train would have been an hour out

• Options
    Burn the witch (chanus)

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    deez nuts

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    We're free from the shackles. BE FREE MY BROTHERS RUN WILD!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Errybody posting trying to snipe the chat

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.3

@Casual will create the new thread
    @P10 is backup

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Next [chat] should be the driest possible Eurogame [chat]. A board game about filing, or shelving.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Errybody posting trying to snipe the chat

Vanguard posts on the truncated final page: three. Everybody wants [chat].

This discussion has been closed.