As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'll allow a re-pick if necessary since no action has been made yet. But I'm gonna post the usual Start of Action Phase update in the morning, at which point we should consider the decision locked down.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Activate Corneeq/Resculon
    Move one infantry from Resculon to Corneeq
    Produce 4 fighters
    Cost is 1 (2 -1 saween). Exhaust Wellon to pay

T/F/S 0/3/1
    C/T/A 3/1/5

I make that @MrBody to take the next action
    Ketar wrote: »
    Given that nothing has happened, nor can happen until you take your turn, there should be no issue with you selecting a different strategy card if you were off on something.

Oh no, I didn't mean choosing the wrong strategy card so much as the order that things happen within an action. It turns out I'd miscounted something so it doesn't actually matter! Hurray

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    @Hedgethorn when you play trade do you fancy 3 of my commodities for 2 of yours along with a subsequent refresh and no pillaging on that action?

• PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    @Hedgethorn when you play trade do you fancy 3 of my commodities for 2 of yours along with a subsequent refresh and no pillaging on that action?

I'm up for that too, and we're allies!

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Leadership
    Exhaust Lirta for 1 more CC
    +1T/+1F/+2S
    2/4/3

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    <~<
    Exhaust Arinam-Meer, 3/3/2 T/F/S

discrider on
    @Preda @Hedgethorn @Ketar @Mojo_Jojo for Leadership secondary

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Round 3: Start of Action Phase

The Barony of Letnev: Select the (7) Technology Strategy Card.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Select the (1) Leadership Strategy Card.
    The Winnu: Select the (4) Construction Strategy Card.
    Sardakk N'orr: Select the (3) Politics Strategy Card.
    The Mentak Coalition: Select the (5) Trade Strategy Card.
    The Naalu Collective: Select the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, gaining 1 Trade Good. (TG 0 --> 1)

Trade Goods are placed on the (2) Diplomacy and (8) Imperial Strategy Cards.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Warfare
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (3) Politics
    The Winnu (discrider): (4) Construction
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (5) Trade
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (7) Technology

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Take leadership secondary
    Exhaust Rarron (3I), Qucen'n (2I) and Maaluuk (2I)
    Add two tokens to tactics

T/F/S 2/3/1
    C/T/A 3/1/5

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Exhaust Torkan and Centauri for 6I. +1/0/+1

3/2/3

• HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Exhaust Arnor and Lor for one tactics token:
    T/F/S: 3/3/1
    C/T/A: 0/0/4

@Preda for Leadership secondary, and then it'll be your action as well.

• HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Getting orders in line for when I eventually play trade:
    @Mojo_Jojo: Give me your three existing commodities. I'll refresh your commodities, give you my two commodities, and I won't pillage you on that trade.
    @Preda: Give me one trade good. I'll refresh your commodities.
    @Discrider: Give me one trade good. I'll refresh your commodities. If you'd like, I'll give you my trade agreement promissory note in exchange for one of your commodities.

Happy to consider offers from @Ketar and @MrBody.

@Hedgethorn I can give you 1 trade good during the Agenda Phase at the end of this round if you refresh my commodities. Or sooner if we end up neighbors before then.

@Hedgethorn yep, that was a better worded version of what I was saying. I'm in

Take leadership secondary
    Exhaust Mellon (2I) and Veefut (2I) and spend 2 TG to gain 2 command token.
    Add tokens to tactics and strategy

T/F/S 3/3/2
    C/T/A 0/2/6

@Preda it's your action too now

Than let's get Politics out of the way. @discrider feel free to make an excessive offer for the speaker token. @MrBody , feel free to make an improbably enourmous offer for the speaker token. All the others, sorry no chance for you. Unless one of the two offers is juicy enough I'll keep the speaker for myself.

Meanwhile @MrBlarney for action and agenda cards and @Mojo_Jojo @Hedgethorn and @Ketar for the secondary too.

Pass on Politics secondary.

Pass on Politics secondary

Discard Salvage
    After you win a space combat: Your opponent gives you all of his commodities.
    Both agendas stay on top.

Still waiting on bribesoffers for speaker token.

Pass on Politics secondary.

Pass on secondary

Preda wrote: »
    Than let's get Politics out of the way. @discrider feel free to make an excessive offer for the speaker token. @MrBody , feel free to make an improbably enourmous offer for the speaker token. All the others, sorry no chance for you. Unless one of the two offers is juicy enough I'll keep the speaker for myself.

Meanwhile @MrBlarney for action and agenda cards and @Mojo_Jojo @Hedgethorn and @Ketar for the secondary too.

If we can become neighbors and trade before the Trade strat comes up, my 3 commodities for speaker?

Trim the @s when quoting so we don't all get notifications when you just want @Preda's attention (who you didn't even tag!)

Not enough. And since discrider doesn't appear interested, Take the speaker token for myself.

@discrider next

@MrBody to play/pass on secondary

Play Politics secondary

T/F/S 2/4/2
    C/T/A 3/2/4

Hedgethorn wrote: »
    Getting orders in line for when I eventually play trade:
    @Mojo_Jojo: Give me your three existing commodities. I'll refresh your commodities, give you my two commodities, and I won't pillage you on that trade.
    @Preda: Give me one trade good. I'll refresh your commodities.
    @Discrider: Give me one trade good. I'll refresh your commodities. If you'd like, I'll give you my trade agreement promissory note in exchange for one of your commodities.

Happy to consider offers from @Ketar and @MrBody.

@Hedgethorn that sounds good to me I think, but I'm not sure I understand the trade note bit.

Construction
    Play a Space Dock on Sakulag (assuming that's the 2R one) and a PDS on Lazax.

Play/Pass on secondaries.

Build a PDS on Tequ'ran.

3/2/2

Pass on Construction secondary.

@discrider : The trade note offer is basically asking you to give me one commodity now in exchange for my trade note, which would guarantee you to two of my commodities later in the game (namely, the next time my commodities are refreshed). I thought I'd propose it and see if you were interested, is all.

Hedgethorn wrote: »
    Pass on Construction secondary.

@discrider : The trade note offer is basically asking you to give me one commodity now in exchange for my trade note, which would guarantee you to two of my commodities later in the game (namely, the next time my commodities are refreshed). I thought I'd propose it and see if you were interested, is all.

Yeah, I'm up for that as well.

oh boy, lots of rider cards :(

Pass on Construction secondary

Take construction secondary. Build a Space dock on Abyz (3R).

T/F/S 3/3/1
    C/T/A 0/2/7

@Hedgethorn ok to refresh for 1 commodity.

@mrbody for a decision on the construction secondary before Hedgethorn's action

Play Construction secondary
    PDS on Bereg

T/F/S 2/4/1
    C/T/A 3/2/4

Play Trade.
    I gain +3 TG. My commodities refresh.
    Mojo_Jojo gives me his three commodities. I refresh his commodities and I give him my two commodities.
    I refresh Preda's commodities. He gives me 1 commodity.
    I refresh Discrider's commodities. I give him my Trade Agreement promissory note. He gives me two commodities.
    I refresh Ketar's commodities. He owes me one commodity/TG at his earliest opportunity.

If I did the math right, the final number of commodities & gained trade goods should be:
    Mentak 0 commodities, +9 TG
    Naalu 3 commodities, +2 TG
    N'orr 2 commodities
    Winnu 1 commodity + Mentak's Trade Note
    Letnev 2 commodities

@MrBody just in case he wants to play the Trade secondary.

edited May 2018
    After my action:
    T/F/S 3/3/1
    C/T/A 0/9/4

It'll be @Ketar's action once MrBody makes a decision about the trade secondary.

Hedgethorn on
    Damn, you got paid