As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    @Mojo_Jojo Would you be interested in trading commodities 2:2 at the start of my turn?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Probably not as Hedgethorn will pillage that down to me gaining one and I'm a bit concerned about funding a superpower on my border.

I will once I can spend down to not be above three tg

Edit: ah bum I've just realised tech only costs 4 on the secondary, not six. I could have had an extra token. Disappointed!

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Whoops, didn't tag you for that @ketar

• Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Maybe I'll Pillage and maybe I won't. We pirates tend to be unpredictable that way.

• Options
    @MrBody to make a decision on Trade secondary.

@mojo_jojo Your earlier promissory exchange with Mentak, choice of Warfare and lack of anywhere to go except in my direction have me rather apprehensive right now.

• Options
    @Ketar

Fancy trading ceasefires to alleviate those worries?

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Eh, I'd only be getting 1 commodity out of trade.

pass secondary

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Round 3: Action Phase Update 1

The Naalu Collective: Activate the Coorneeq-Resculon system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Load 1 Infantry from Resculon to the Carrier.
    Land 1 Infantry on Coorneeq.
    Exhaust Wellon (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build 4 Fighters (2R) at Resculon.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, exhausting Lirta IV (3I) to allocate 1 counter to Tactic Pool, 1 counter to Fleet Pool, and 2 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 1 --> 2, FP 3 --> 4, SP 1 --> 3)
    Winnu plays on the secondary, exhausting Arinam (2I) and Meer (4I) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2)
    N'orr plays on the secondary, exhausting Mellon (2I), Vefut (2I), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 4 --> 2) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2)
    Mentak plays on the secondary, exhausting Arnor (1I) and Lor (2I) to allocate 1 counter to Tactic Pool. (TP 2 --> 3)
    Naalu plays on the secondary, exhausting Maaluuk (2I), Qucen'n (2I), and Rarron (3I) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool. (TP 0 --> 2)
    Letnev plays on the secondary, exhausting Centauri (3I) and Torkan (3I) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, SP 2 --> 3)
    Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (3) Politics Strategy Card, claiming the Speaker Token and drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 6 --> 8)
    Discard Action Card "Salvage" to comply with hand limits. (AC 8 --> 7)
    Draw the top two cards of the Agenda Deck, returning both to the top of the deck.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 2 --> 4)
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (4) Construction Strategy Card, placing 1 Space Dock on Sakulag and 1 PDS on Lazar.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), placing a command counter from the reserves into the Abyz-Fria system and placing 1 Space Dock on Abyz.
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), placing a command counter from the reserves into the Tequ'ran-Torkan system and placing 1 PDS on Tequ'ran.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), placing a command counter from the reserves into the Bereg-Lirta IV system and placing 1 PDS on Bereg.
    The Mentak Coalition: Play the primary ability of the (5) Trade Strategy Card, gaining 3 Trade Goods and refreshing commodities. (C 0 --> 2, TG 0 --> 3)
    Perform transaction, giving Naalu 2 Commodities in exchange for 3 Commodities. (Mentak C 2 --> 0, TG 3 --> 6; Naalu C 3 --> 0, TG 1 --> 2)
    Refresh commodities for Naalu, Letnev, Winnu, and N'orr. (Naalu C 0 --> 3, Letnev C 0 --> 2, Winnu C 0 --> 3, N'orr C 0 --> 3)
    Perform transaction, giving Winnu their "Trade Agreement" promissory note in exchange for 2 Commodities. (Mentak TG 6 --> 8; Winnu C 3 --> 1)
    Perform transaction, receiving 1 Commodity from N'orr. (Mentak TG 8 --> 9; N'orr C 3 --> 2)

Current Map: Round 3, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 1 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP
    The Barony of Letnev - 0 VP
    The Winnu - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: N'orr
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Creuss
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    1 Stage I Objective and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Barony of Letnev: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.

Special Objectives
    Naalu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Mentak's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.

The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Support for the Throne, N'orr's Support for the Throne (Political Secret, Promise of Protection)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Moll Primus (4R, 1I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Fourth Moon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Other players' ships in this system cannot use Sustain Damage.
    - Racial Technology: Salvage Operations (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After you win or lose a Space Combat, gain 1 Trade Good. If you won the combat, you may also produce 1 ship in that system of any ship type that was destroyed during the combat.
    - Racial Technology: Mirror Computing (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): When you spend Trade Goods, each Trade Good is worth 2 resources or influence instead of 1.
    - Ambush: At the start of Space Combat, you may roll 1 die for each of up to 2 of your Cruisers or Destroyers in the system. For each result equal to or greater than that ship's combat value, produce 1 hit; your opponent must assign it to one of his ships.
    - Pillage: After 1 of your neighbors gains Trade Goods or resolves a transaction, if he has 3 or more Trade Goods, you may take 1 of his Trade Goods or Commodities.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Promise of Protection: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Mentak player cannot use his "Pillage" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Mentak player's units, return this card to the Mentak player.

The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 2 / 2
    Trade Goods: 1
    Action Cards: 5

Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody)
    Commodities: 3 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 1

Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Mentak's Trade Agreement (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Sardakk N'orr (Preda) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    N - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Warfare
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (3) Politics
    The Winnu (discrider): (4) Construction
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (5) Trade
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (7) Technology Current Player

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    I take that to be your action, then, @Ketar.

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    @Ketar

Fancy trading ceasefires to alleviate those worries?

I'll have to consider that.

• Options
    Play Technology. Exhaust Gral for a blue tech prereq and research Fleet Logistics. Exhaust Arc Prime and Wren Terra and research Dreadnought II.

@MrBody @discrider @Preda @Hedgethorn @Mojo_Jojo for Tech secondary.

• Options
    Spend a strategy token for Tech secondary. Exhaust Lodor and Tar'Mann. Research Salvage Operations.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Play Tech
    Exhaust Lazax-Sakulag and 1 TG
    Research PDS II.
    3/3/1 T/F/S

discrider on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Play Tech
    Exhaust Druaa and Corneeq
    Research hyper metabolism
    2/3/0 T/F/S

That was a fast sprint to fleet logistics.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    @MrBody Would you be interested in trading commodities 2:2?

• Options
    @Preda 1:1 Commodity trade when it is eventually our turns again?

• Options
    Well, shit. I forgot that playing the secondary of Construction puts a token in the system you build in. So much for moving all of those ships...damn.

• Options
    I did wonder.
    Then I was like 'Nah, that happened to Ketar last game'

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Play tech secondary. Exaust Abyz and spend 1TG to research gravity drive,
    T/F/S 3/3/0
    C/T/A 0/1/7

@discrider Confirmed 1:1 at first chance.
    @MrBlarney I had only 2 tg left before my action, I've spent 2 on leadership.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    discrider on
  • Options
    Not yet. MrBody still has to play or pass. And then I have the option of a second action.

• Options
    @MrBody then

• Options
    wuh wuh? Construction activates the system? FUUUUuuuuuuuu.....

Play technology. Research anti-mass deflectors.
    Exhaust New Albion and Starpoint

T/F/S 2/4/0
    C/T/A 3/2/4

• Options
    Ketar wrote: »

Just checking. Will post an action in just a bit regardless.

• Options

Sure, OR 3 commodities for your 2 and your trade agreement?

• Options
    edited May 2018
    MrBody wrote: »

Agree to trade 2:2.

I don't need 1 extra that badly :P

Ketar on
  • Options
    Activate Wellon. Move in 2 dreadnoughts carrying 2 fighters, and 1 cruiser, from home system. Move in carrier from Centauri-Gral carrying fighter and 2 infantry.

2/2/2

@Mojo_Jojo for any response.

• Options

Agree to trade 2:2.

I don't need 1 extra that badly :P

confirm trade 2:2

• Options
    @discrider trade 1:1?

• Options
    @discrider trade 1:1?

I've already promised my last commodity to Preda

• Options
    Yeah I thought I saw that coming with all that nonsense about feeling threatened

Play skilled retreat

@ketar (or anybody else, I suppose) for sabotage

@MrBlarney rules question, the card mentions ships only so do I need to leave ground forces behind?

Skilled Retreat
    At the start of a combat round: Move all of your ships from the active system into an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; the space combat ends in a draw. Then, place a Command token from your reinforcements in that system.

• Options
    Play skilled retreat

MrBlarney rules question, the card mentions ships only so do I need to leave ground forces behind?
    Skilled Retreat
    At the start of a combat round: Move all of your ships from the active system into an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; the space combat ends in a draw. Then, place a Command token from your reinforcements in that system.

Yes. A Skilled Retreat is not the same as a regular Retreat, and so any ground forces that are not in a space area must be left behind on their stationed planets.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @MrBlarney Additional rule question: do I have to decide on whether or not to Sabotage before the adjacent system is chosen?

No nonsense earlier, Naalu. Your agreement with the Mentak and lack of interest in the long-term peace arrangement I offered earlier leave few likely eventual outcomes other than you coming through space I consider mine. I see no reason to make it easy on you.

Ketar on
  • Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    @MrBody I have a commodity left. at worst we excange it in agenda phase.

• Options
    @ketar What agreement with the Mentak?

And remember I tried to rehash your deal about Wellon into something that made sense rather than something which would be auto invalidated if I took the planet. This is just typical Letnev imperialism

• Options
    MrBlarney: Additional rule question: do I have to decide on whether or not to Sabotage before the adjacent system [from Skilled Retreat] is chosen?

You may decide on Sabotage calls after the destination system has been chosen. I'm going with the ruling that a card is not fully in play until all of its variables have been filled in. (See 2.7 in the Rules Reference.) The player who is playing an Action Card is still free to wheel and deal their decisions as they've been doing thus far, but Sabotages need not be declared until those decisions have been locked.

Incidentally, I've been informed that there is a living rules reference document available here, which revises and clarifies some of the game's rules. This has been added to the opening post.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @ketar What agreement with the Mentak?

And remember I tried to rehash your deal about Wellon into something that made sense rather than something which would be auto invalidated if I took the planet. This is just typical Letnev imperialism

The promissory exchange that incentivizes both of you to avoid each other. Leaving you only one direction.

And our exceedingly benevolent deal regarding Wellon was your possession of the planet for the length of the game provided you not threaten Letnev children. That, for some reason no civilized people could ever understand, was unacceptable to you. And so after reading the tea leaves we began to make ready.

• Options
    @Mojo_Jojo to choose the adjacent system then.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    ketar What agreement with the Mentak?

The promissory exchange that incentivizes both of you to avoid each other. Leaving you only one direction.

And our exceedingly benevolent deal regarding Wellon was your possession of the planet for the length of the game provided you not threaten Letnev children. That, for some reason no civilized people could ever understand, was unacceptable to you. And so after reading the tea leaves we began to make ready.

That's a very interesting read. You should be aware that the Naalu along with your space ghost neighbours are not so easily swayed by obvious propaganda

@ketar I plan to retreat to Winnu Crossing

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    Hohoho. No sabotage in that case.