Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Everything Old Is New Again

12346»

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Making clickbait comics. How sad.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

knitdanJaysonFour
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    That's not what clickbait means.

H3Knuckles
  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I believe clickbait was an old wooden ship used during the civil war.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Clickbait is a very subtle term, inclusive of both the phrases "I don't like this" and "waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

ThawmusRatherDashing89IlpaladennisArteenTofystedethDarkPrimusH3KnucklesMichaelLCMcFodderAndy JoeMagicalGoatsRhesus PositiveSorcePreacherDjiemNobodyshoeboxjeddyAngelHedgieDronus86Commander ZoomJaysonFour
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    edited May 8
    Tube wrote: »
    Clickbait is a very subtle term, inclusive of both the phrases "I don't like this" and "waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

It's like "fake news."

To me, it's not clickbait unless you can't figure out the most important thing about the article from the headline. Example: Man Tries to Hug a Wild Lion, You Won't Believe What Happens Next! Secondarily, the outcome has to be guaranteed to be far more lame that anything you were imagining.

I mean, the whole reason they call it "clickbait" is that the headline is the bait to get you to click. What would the bait be, in this case?

Man, I'm putting far more thought into this than that silly goose ever did.

dennis on
    ThawmusH3KnucklesMichaelLCRhesus PositiveMan in the MistsPhoenix-DBloodySloth
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Fake strip!

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    Fake strip!

"You see, under my pants, I was wearing more pants!"

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
12346»