As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Graduation [chat]

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Nirvanas Nevermind album is now as old as Cobain was when he died.
    mind blown

*jaw drops*

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I graduate on Saturday and I'm really excited aaaa

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    mind blown

*jaw drops*

Not sure if outrage or continuing the joke

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I liked edge when it first came out, but it had some weird issues with websites, I can't remember off the top of my head but I recall like even the forums would act funky on it

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    mind blown

*jaw drops*

Not sure if outrage or continuing the joke

d-damn

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Maybe the problem is that all internet browsers are awful or will become awful quickly enough.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edge seemed like a browser that was missing features to me

though i honestly haven't used it since like win 10 launched, and didn't really use it much then other than to check it out

it could be totally different now

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    edited May 2018
    Aegis wrote: »
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

Maybe it will taste better.

Couscous on
    Chanus wrote: »
    edge seemed like a browser that was missing features to me

though i honestly haven't used it since like win 10 launched, and didn't really use it much then other than to check it out

it could be totally different now

It's got mac security right now, no one uses it so there aren't exploits for it...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Mini Metro is addictive. D:

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Also!

Congratulations @Blameless Cleric!! I hope you do well, because I know you can!!

As far as I can tell, the trick to drawing a state line on a computer without using a ruler is to crank up stabilization ridiculously high.

Couscous wrote: »

Usually when people buy a different brand its the cheaper alternative and it never tastes better. It always tastes like almost the thing you wanted, but something is off. It's like a wendys hamburger.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The problem with frozen yogurt is that it's always "no fat!" and "healthy!"

The other day I experimented by putting some creme fraiche on some ice cream, and I was like, 'dang, this is tasty!' And it made me think you could make a really good tangy, cultured ice cream/frozen yogurt if it had gobs of delicious saturated fat

Yeah fuck the idea of making ice cream healthy

Just have something else, for christ's sake

Something where the ingredients aren't "fat, sugar, vanilla"

ftOqU21.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Usually when people buy a different brand its the cheaper alternative and it never tastes better. It always tastes like almost the thing you wanted, but something is off. It's like a wendys hamburger.

people eat wendy's still?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Have a simple fruit salad

Mango and blueberry was a fav of my parents for a while

That's delicious as fuck and healthy as shit

Have that and stop ruining shit

ftOqU21.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i had wendy's like a week ago

I thought Wendy's was just a twitter account now.

bowen wrote: »

people eat wendy's still?

I'm convinced its a rotating group of people that see Wendy's forget why they didn't like it and go back and leave with that same "eh it wasn't bad, but there are better options at the same price point".

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

yeah but you eat out every night, gotta keep it fresh

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Maybe if you don't use a mayonnaise-based sauce. Or sour cream.

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Given what we know of time from the first page of this [chat], that was actually fifteen years ago.

sig.gif
    Ok excluding the slightly higher tier 5g/in n out etc

Best burger between mcd/bk/wendys

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

And just as bad.

you take that back right now

NEVER! Nirvana is collective hysteria "This is good music" no its not. I WILL THROW DOWN!

This is some seattle-based trauma you're experiencing and you need to seek counselling

yeah i do

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Wendy's burgers are horrible, BK's are kind of weird and glossy, McD's probably the least upsetting

A&W best low tier chain

Can't stop playing Mini Metro. send help.

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    The only thing I eat is sweet tomato katsup, straight from the tap. Keeps you healthy and strong the all-natural way.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular

Wendy's, but I also haven't done meaningful research in this field in years so there may have been changes.

yeah i do

Ladies.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    wendy's burgers are ideally the best but they never turn out any good for some reason

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Joseph Gordon Levitt turned 50 today.

• BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    edited May 2018

Wendy's. I will never eat mcd burgers as the patties taste of cardboard and BK burgers decided that "flame broiled" means they burned the outside and you're supposed to like it.

BSoB on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

BK if you get it fresh made not microwaved.

Then Wendy's.

Then McDonald's.

McDonald's has the most consistent flavor though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    But A&W are like 5 guys level trash tier on fries.

Jubal77 on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    McDonalds in Germany is kind of upscale and they bring you the food to your table. It is good.
    Unfortunate that there is one right next to my apartment though because it means easy bad food.

uorh6biw5usl.jpg

photo of the earth taken from a 30cm long cubesat a million km away on its way to mars

BK is definitely the most flame-kissed or whatever

I assume that’s just some chemical they use for the charred flavor?

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Strawberry, blueberry, kiwi and banana. Dress lightly with a little bit of honey (have restraint here). Serve with dollop of fresh made whipped cream.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
This discussion has been closed.