Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Graduation [chat]

24567100

Posts

  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Nirvanas Nevermind album is now as old as Cobain was when he died.
    mind blown

    *jaw drops*

    Make. Time.
    MrMisterthatassemblyguy
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I graduate on Saturday and I'm really excited aaaa

    Orphane wrote: »

    one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

    I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    SleepwanderingCouscous21stCenturyOrganichuFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudcredeikicptruggedNecoAresProphetElldrenthatassemblyguyArchRMS Oceanic
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Nirvanas Nevermind album is now as old as Cobain was when he died.
    mind blown

    *jaw drops*

    Not sure if outrage or continuing the joke

    Evil MultifariousjungleroomxAresProphet
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I liked edge when it first came out, but it had some weird issues with websites, I can't remember off the top of my head but I recall like even the forums would act funky on it

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

    It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    wandering
  • MrMisterMrMister A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Nirvanas Nevermind album is now as old as Cobain was when he died.
    mind blown

    *jaw drops*

    Not sure if outrage or continuing the joke

    d-damn

    PreacherEvil MultifariousjungleroomxAresProphetjakobaggerArch
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Maybe the problem is that all internet browsers are awful or will become awful quickly enough.

    Sleep
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    edge seemed like a browser that was missing features to me

    though i honestly haven't used it since like win 10 launched, and didn't really use it much then other than to check it out

    it could be totally different now

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Aegis wrote: »
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

    It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

    Maybe it will taste better.

    Couscous on
    MrMisterwandering
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    edge seemed like a browser that was missing features to me

    though i honestly haven't used it since like win 10 launched, and didn't really use it much then other than to check it out

    it could be totally different now

    It's got mac security right now, no one uses it so there aren't exploits for it...

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    bowenChanuswandering
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Mini Metro is addictive. D:

    Six
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Also!

    Congratulations @Blameless Cleric!! I hope you do well, because I know you can!!

    wanderingBlameless Cleric
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    As far as I can tell, the trick to drawing a state line on a computer without using a ruler is to crank up stabilization ridiculously high.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

    It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

    Maybe it will taste better.

    Usually when people buy a different brand its the cheaper alternative and it never tastes better. It always tastes like almost the thing you wanted, but something is off. It's like a wendys hamburger.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    bowenAegis
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    The problem with frozen yogurt is that it's always "no fat!" and "healthy!"

    The other day I experimented by putting some creme fraiche on some ice cream, and I was like, 'dang, this is tasty!' And it made me think you could make a really good tangy, cultured ice cream/frozen yogurt if it had gobs of delicious saturated fat

    Yeah fuck the idea of making ice cream healthy

    Just have something else, for christ's sake

    Something where the ingredients aren't "fat, sugar, vanilla"

    ftOqU21.png
    Chanus
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

    It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

    Maybe it will taste better.

    Usually when people buy a different brand its the cheaper alternative and it never tastes better. It always tastes like almost the thing you wanted, but something is off. It's like a wendys hamburger.

    people eat wendy's still?

    Ladies.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Have a simple fruit salad

    Mango and blueberry was a fav of my parents for a while

    That's delicious as fuck and healthy as shit

    Have that and stop ruining shit

    ftOqU21.png
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    i had wendy's like a week ago

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I thought Wendy's was just a twitter account now.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    My folks have this bizarre habit of buying some food/snacks/whatever, liking it, and then when it comes to buying more of it, buying a different brand of it.

    It never tastes the same, why, why don't you just buy the same thing, we already established we like it.

    Maybe it will taste better.

    Usually when people buy a different brand its the cheaper alternative and it never tastes better. It always tastes like almost the thing you wanted, but something is off. It's like a wendys hamburger.

    people eat wendy's still?

    I'm convinced its a rotating group of people that see Wendy's forget why they didn't like it and go back and leave with that same "eh it wasn't bad, but there are better options at the same price point".

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i had wendy's like a week ago

    yeah but you eat out every night, gotta keep it fresh

    Ladies.
    Chanus
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Have a simple fruit salad

    Mango and blueberry was a fav of my parents for a while

    That's delicious as fuck and healthy as shit

    Have that and stop ruining shit

    Maybe if you don't use a mayonnaise-based sauce. Or sour cream.

  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i had wendy's like a week ago

    Given what we know of time from the first page of this [chat], that was actually fifteen years ago.

    sig.gif
    CouscousChanusnavgooseArch
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Ok excluding the slightly higher tier 5g/in n out etc

    Best burger between mcd/bk/wendys

  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Nirvanas Nevermind album is now as old as Cobain was when he died.

    And just as bad.

    you take that back right now

    NEVER! Nirvana is collective hysteria "This is good music" no its not. I WILL THROW DOWN!

    This is some seattle-based trauma you're experiencing and you need to seek counselling

    Jubal77ChanusAridholNeco
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    i had wendy's like a week ago

    yeah but you eat out every night, gotta keep it fresh

    yeah i do

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Wendy's burgers are horrible, BK's are kind of weird and glossy, McD's probably the least upsetting

    A&W best low tier chain

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    ChanusbowenSutibunRi
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Can't stop playing Mini Metro. send help.

  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    The only thing I eat is sweet tomato katsup, straight from the tap. Keeps you healthy and strong the all-natural way.

    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok excluding the slightly higher tier 5g/in n out etc

    Best burger between mcd/bk/wendys

    Wendy's, but I also haven't done meaningful research in this field in years so there may have been changes.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    i had wendy's like a week ago

    yeah but you eat out every night, gotta keep it fresh

    yeah i do

    Ladies.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Chanusspool32cptruggedAegis
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    wendy's burgers are ideally the best but they never turn out any good for some reason

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    Joseph Gordon Levitt turned 50 today.

    Chanussurrealitycheck
  • BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok excluding the slightly higher tier 5g/in n out etc

    Best burger between mcd/bk/wendys

    Wendy's. I will never eat mcd burgers as the patties taste of cardboard and BK burgers decided that "flame broiled" means they burned the outside and you're supposed to like it.

    BSoB on

    Jubal77
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok excluding the slightly higher tier 5g/in n out etc

    Best burger between mcd/bk/wendys

    BK if you get it fresh made not microwaved.

    Then Wendy's.

    Then McDonald's.

    McDonald's has the most consistent flavor though.

    03x29di.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    But A&W are like 5 guys level trash tier on fries.

    Jubal77 on
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudPreacher
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    McDonalds in Germany is kind of upscale and they bring you the food to your table. It is good.
    Unfortunate that there is one right next to my apartment though because it means easy bad food.

  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    uorh6biw5usl.jpg

    photo of the earth taken from a 30cm long cubesat a million km away on its way to mars

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    durandal4532ElldrenthatassemblyguyRMS Oceanic
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    BK is definitely the most flame-kissed or whatever

    I assume that’s just some chemical they use for the charred flavor?

  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Have a simple fruit salad

    Mango and blueberry was a fav of my parents for a while

    That's delicious as fuck and healthy as shit

    Have that and stop ruining shit

    Strawberry, blueberry, kiwi and banana. Dress lightly with a little bit of honey (have restraint here). Serve with dollop of fresh made whipped cream.

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
This discussion has been closed.