As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NSFDATA] Look at my dog, and other people's dogs, and their cats and stuff [pets]

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    He's thinking, "This better just be the snack bone before the giant bone I deserve for my birthday."

He is currently working on his big bone.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I tried to take a picture of it, but it is dark, and he must protect the bone.

4LXfvtY.jpg
    M0e1LNP.jpg

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I gave Lola a big bone once and I didnt take into account that unlike my previous dogs she could carry it.
    She knocked over so many things.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Love that pre-"ok" stare

When there is fish in his dinner and he’s told to wait he knows he can’t look at the food cuz it’s too tempting, so instead he just stares intensely at me with these HUUUUUUUGE eyes and his lower lip starts to tremble cuz he can’t handle it and omg it is just too cute.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    guys
    guys
    today I hung out with the cutest dang grumbly puppies

mum kept coming in for cuddles whenever I tried to film, though

Dammit Daniel, you're in the way.

they made me miss my dogs but also now I really really want an Anatolian Shepherd

(these are anatolian mixes, they're trying to crossbreed them to get them a bit smaller, so they live longer and are more affordable for the local farmers)

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    butt puppies, 10/10

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Look at this total butt face
    4wqjmst4ik96.jpg

Id have taken him home and named him Brando . Gotta moosh that face forever

It was soooo tempting to just stuff one under my t-shirt

• ThrackThrack Registered User regular
    Here's Atrus and Midna
    rkSNUsVh.jpg

and our first foster pup Station
    rJXMIqMh.jpg

and the second one, Loki
    WvYaGcKh.jpg

and, of course, Beaky.
    TuBrBf3h.jpg

Watch out in case station splits into 2 smaller dogs

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    ATRUS THE FLOOF-LORD

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I like your green dog, it's an unusual colour but a nice one

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    We've had Lizzie for 3 months today. fxw2ahqsp2eq.jpeg

Her favorite thing in the world is split elk antlers.
    y0xp3yklfwzw.jpeg

Also every time we let her outside she runs across the patio and leaps like a deer at the same spot at the end of it. I should get a video one of these times.

Also she's mouthy and she still doesn't like people or most dogs or seeing reflections in TVs, windows, etc. We just finished a class for anxious dogs but we still need more time to work through the things we've learned.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    she's a very pretty lady

BahamutZERO.gif
  • mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    Like ten seconds before that she was looking all regal and less cute but she moved, of course. Also it's hard taking pictures of a black dog.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I don't usually come into these threads, as it's been almost 11 years since I lost my last pet.

But a little while ago I bought a house, and this guy came with it

FxCbg4E.jpg

i6TrTLB.jpg

His name is Honeybear

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    It was nice of you to adopt that bearded man little cat.

• El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I like how in both pictures, the kitten is meowing like "Why am I up on this big shoulder? Get me down? Silly human!"

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Got a great picture of Alma on the field during golden hour

k3ejv83q5d1x.jpg

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    My cat is. Not doing good. Send her your energy please.

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    My cat is. Not doing good. Send her your energy please.

:bro:

Absolutely sending good thoughts her way

edited May 2018
    pheeewwww didn't get a lot of sleep but my cat is doing better. She couldn't eat or even drink anything without barfing it all up plus she was obviously (for a cat, anyway) in a bunch of pain so I was terrified she was suffering from renal failure or had an intestinal blockage but whatever it was it seems to have finally passed.

Gundi on
  • RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    I love the way she sits when she's cleaning herself.

75D4mjF.jpg

Same, cat.

latest?cb=20170705175512
    That but in cat form.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    My dog likes swimming but goes meeeeep meeeeeeep meeeeeeeeeeeep so all the people think he's sad.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    My dog likes swimming but goes meeeeep meeeeeeep meeeeeeeeeeeep so all the people think he's sad.

To be fair, there's two noises that dogs can make that doesnt sound sad, and thats barking or growling, they either sound mad, sad, or what weird interim meep thats like a mix of sad and happy

He's also nervous of the other dogs after one bullied him, but once he gains his remaining fifty pounds I'm pretty sure he's just going to no-sell those attempts.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    puppy pics please

BahamutZERO.gif
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    He's also nervous of the other dogs after one bullied him, but once he gains his remaining fifty pounds I'm pretty sure he's just going to no-sell those attempts.

You’d be surprised how much big dogs really allow themselves to get bullied. Pretty much all of the bulls ive had over the years have been enormous pushovers.

The first time Bhodi was off lead near a river, he ran at full speed (he'll often do say, 50km/h but rarely fully open up) at some dogs in the river. He had no idea what a river was, and was absolutely astonished when he didn't know how to stop and ended up two or three meters past the other dogs, in a significantly deeper section and he suddenly had to learn how to swim very quickly. I was taking my shoes off and was about to go in when he finally figured it out.

Blake T wrote: »

The first time Bhodi was off lead near a river, he ran at full speed (he'll often do say, 50km/h but rarely fully open up) at some dogs in the river. He had no idea what a river was, and was absolutely astonished when he didn't know how to stop and ended up two or three meters past the other dogs, in a significantly deeper section and he suddenly had to learn how to swim very quickly. I was taking my shoes off and was about to go in when he finally figured it out.

After he went back to the shore I went in to go and retrieve a toy he'd left, and when I stepped off a sandbank and ended up in deeper he jumped back in to try and rescue me. With his little life jacket on.
    Javen wrote: »

You’d be surprised how much big dogs really allow themselves to get bullied. Pretty much all of the bulls ive had over the years have been enormous pushovers.

I don't think he'll be aggressive because it's not in the breed, but whenever I've seen other full grown bernese they seem to je ne pas de give a fuck about other dogs messing with them.

Tube you said your hero dog has little life jacket yet still no pictures.

You're killing me here

Blake T wrote: »

First time we took Uschi to the beach, we decided to go to a little sandbank island in the middle of an inlet because it would be less scary for him. I had to carry him there because he wouldn't even get his feet wet (both of our dogs are water phobic).

I set him down and he ran around squeaking for a minute and then - I don't know if it was a trick of the light or what - but he decided one part of the inlet was actually a land bridge and took off at top speed for the shore. He was running so fast he actually managed to go a few feet almost on top of the water before sinking. Then he got properly wet and realised where he was. I've never seen a dog do a u-turn that rapidly. I would have rescued him but I couldn't stop laughing.

18 months later and he still thinks he can't swim, and gets very cross with humans and other dogs when they do.
    Here he is complaining at Mabel about it.

nb42l5byswkm.jpg

fdb735aeabm7.jpeg

Yes that is a good pup.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ooh my glooob your pupper has heterochromia AND a pupper lifejacket

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN