As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[ARMS] Update 4.0 is live, new character Misango added

18910111214»

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    No but earning badges gets you around 60 points each. So there's less effort for a short while.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    This is the first I'm hearing about this event

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I know a message popped up on the main menu about it like.... a week ago? Whenever the patch with the new character dropped. Glad it tossed a message up on the News feed today, too, since I forgot it was happening.

The event's actually pretty rad. I like the idea of Bonus Arms, where you score bonus points if you use any of a rotating set of two arms. Definitely makes you want to change up and try new things out. Assuming this whole thing is to get a bunch of data on performance for future balance changes.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    New 5.0 update coming with new stage and character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrvOFhuis4

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    I thought it was Samus.

Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

See my profile here!
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Still it should be little mac

• Options
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    If it was me, I probably would've stopped hitting buttons about halfway through that; what difference would it make to tbe outcome.

Which probably says a lot about me, and none of it good. There's a reason I have never stepped foot into ARMS online, even after unlocking it.

Enlong on
  • Options
    MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    Pretty sure they could have side stepped/dodged at nearly any point, but just didn't for some reason?

Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Battery probably died on the gamepad. I've been in that exact spot, lol.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    I feel I was timing it just right to hit him as he got up

• Options
  • Options
    Battery probably died on the gamepad. I've been in that exact spot, lol.

Either the battery died or he just was not feeling it but that was a quick match

• Options
    bfickybficky Registered User regular
    A demo for ARMS hit the eShop for anyone still interested in checking this game out.

Is anyone here still playing ARMS? This thread has been quiet for over 4 months, so maybe not.

One of the biggest knocks I heard at launch was the control schemes being non-customizable. Now that you can customize the controls, does that change what control scheme I should be trying to learn? I have no real interest in online, just whatever single player content they have and maybe the occasional split screen game with a kid. I think I'd rather just use the pro controller, unless someone can convince me that motion is the way to go. Any changes to the default gamepad controls that I should make before I get started?

PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
  • Options
    Just go with what you feel is right
    I still play mostly party crash though

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    I picked this up on sale probably a couple of months ago after the most recent testpunch weekend, but I've kinda been avoiding playing it much to 'save' it for gatherings - I'm at the point in Mario Kart where I have to either deliberately drive badly or just sit out of races so that everyone else can have a fun time, and don't want this to go the same way.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185