As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Pillage one TG from Naalu.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bloody pirates getting all up in my gravy mines

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    No sab.

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    We should be able to safely move to @Preda for the next action.

@Ketar I was waiting for your eventual sabotage, but if you're ok, than Activate Quann system. Move in Carrier with 4 fighters and 1 GF from Tren'Lak and Dreadnought with a GF from Quinarra (gravity drive). Drop GF on the planet and conquer it.

T/F/S 1/3/1
    C/T/A 0/0/6

@discrider again

Preda wrote: »
    Ketar I was waiting for your eventual sabotage, but if you're ok, than Activate Quann system. Move in Carrier with 4 fighters and 1 GF from Tren'Lak and Dreadnought with a GF from Quinarra (gravity drive). Drop GF on the planet and conquer it.

T/F/S 1/3/1
    C/T/A 0/0/6

discrider again

Even if I had a sabotage, I wouldn't bother with it to stop 3 TG. That's madness :)

Besides, I'm not actually out to exterminate the Naalu, no matter what they believe. I would've thought choosing Diplomacy instead of Warfare or digging in with Construction would have demonstrated that.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Play Imperial. 1 VP from MR. I don't think I have two objectives this round, but pay 5 TG anyway (back to 1 TG) to claim
    @ketar @Hedgethorn @Mojo_Jojo @MrBody @Preda to get secret objectives which are so much better than MR points are.

discrider on
    Play secondary.

T/F/S 1/3/0
    C/T/A 0/0/6

• HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Play Imperial secondary, draw a secret objective.

Pass on secondary.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Play on secondary
    1/3/1

Ketar wrote: »

Even if I had a sabotage, I wouldn't bother with it to stop 3 TG. That's madness :)

Besides, I'm not actually out to exterminate the Naalu, no matter what they believe. I would've thought choosing Diplomacy instead of Warfare or digging in with Construction would have demonstrated that.
    I'll believe it when you're out of our ancestral space!

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Play on secondary
    1/3/1

I'll believe it when you're out of our ancestral space!

If you hadn't stopped me from activating Corneeq I could have taken the planet that would have given me the VP for 4 of the same type. Now this will take longer :P

Earlier you claimed you didn't even plan to activate it! Your lies keep shifting about.

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Earlier you claimed you didn't even plan to activate it! Your lies keep shifting about.

Quote a post where I said that.

Ok, have two
    That would have bothered me if I had taken Construction after all. And maybe a little bit if I had taken Warfare :P
    If not enough, that's fine. This card doesn't hurt me, I just realized that sabotaging it would give me an opening that I wasn't expecting to have.

And how on earth do you get from either of those posts that I didn't intend to activate the system?

I said it didn't bother me, because I had other VPs I could make happen this round instead. It would have been better for you if I got it this round and we could negotiate a withdrawal, but not being able to do so doesn't bother me :)

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    1/3/0 T/F/S MrBlarney to update my faction spoiler to 2/3/0

Thanks, everything should be aligned.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Play imperial secondary

T/F/S: 2/4/2
    C/T/A: 0/7/6

edited May 2018
    Ketar I was waiting for your eventual sabotage, but if you're ok, than Activate Quann system. Move in Carrier with 4 fighters and 1 GF from Tren'Lak and Dreadnought with a GF from Quinarra (gravity drive). Drop GF on the planet and conquer it.

T/F/S 1/3/1
    C/T/A 0/0/6

discrider again

You should be aware though, that much like the Naalu do not like me in the Corneeq system and need me out of there, we do not like you in the Quann system.

Ketar on
    Action is on @Mojo_Jojo

edited June 2018
    Round 4: Action Phase Update 4

The Mentak Coalition: Pass turn.
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the Abyz-Fria system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Exhaust Fria (2R), Zohbat (3R) to build 1 Carrier (3R) and 4 Fighters (2R) at Abyz.
    The Winnu: Activate the Winnu Home System. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters from Thibah.
    Exhaust Winnu (3R), 2 Trade Goods (TG 8 --> 6), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 2 Fighters (1R), and 2 Infantry (1R) at Winnu.
    The Naalu Collective: Play Action Card "Mining Initiative", gaining 3 Trade Goods. (AC 6 --> 5, TG 6 --> 9)
    Mentak uses racial ability "Pillage" to take 1 Trade Good from Naalu. (Naalu TG 9 --> 8; Mentak TG 12 --> 13)
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the Quann system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought, 1 Carrier, 4 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the N'orr Home System.
    Winnu's Space Cannon Offense destroys 1 N'orr Fighter.
    Land 2 Infantry on Quann.
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (8) Imperial Strategy Card, spending 5 Trade Goods (TG 6 --> 1) to claim Public Objective "Negotiate Trade Routes" and gaining 1 Victory Point for control of Mecatol Rex. (VP 2 --> 4)
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 secret objective card. (2 unfulfilled in hand)
    Mentak plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 secret objective card. (2 unfulfilled in hand)
    Naalu plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 1 secret objective card. (2 unfulfilled in hand)
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), drawing 1 secret objective card. (2 unfulfilled in hand)

Current Map: Round 4, Action Phase Update 4

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Sardakk N'orr - 4 VP
    The Winnu - 4 VP
    The Mentak Coalition - 3 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The Barony of Letnev - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: N'orr, Mentak
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Creuss, N'orr
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Barony of Letnev: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Naalu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Mentak's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu.
    Winnu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu once (Round 4).

The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 13
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Support for the Throne, N'orr's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Salvage Operations, Mirror Computing, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Moll Primus (4R, 1I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Fourth Moon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Other players' ships in this system cannot use Sustain Damage.
    - Racial Technology: Salvage Operations (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After you win or lose a Space Combat, gain 1 Trade Good. If you won the combat, you may also produce 1 ship in that system of any ship type that was destroyed during the combat.
    - Racial Technology: Mirror Computing (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): When you spend Trade Goods, each Trade Good is worth 2 resources or influence instead of 1.
    - Ambush: At the start of Space Combat, you may roll 1 die for each of up to 2 of your Cruisers or Destroyers in the system. For each result equal to or greater than that ship's combat value, produce 1 hit; your opponent must assign it to one of his ships.
    - Pillage: After 1 of your neighbors gains Trade Goods or resolves a transaction, if he has 3 or more Trade Goods, you may take 1 of his Trade Goods or Commodities.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Promise of Protection: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Mentak player cannot use his "Pillage" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Mentak player's units, return this card to the Mentak player.

The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Fleet Logistics, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Sarween Tools, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 1

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne, Mentak's Promise of Protection (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 3R, 2I, Terraforming Initiative)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Sardakk N'orr (Preda)
    Trade Goods: 0

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Support for the Throne, Winnu's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

Agenda Effects
    Terraforming Intiative - Attached to Sakulag. The resource and influence values of this planet are increased by 1.
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Winnu. After Winnu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 trade good for each player that is their neighbor.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Politics Current Player
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (1) Leadership PASSED
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (2) Diplomacy PASSED
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (5) Trade PASSED
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (7) Technology
    The Winnu (discrider): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited May 2018
    Now I'm wishing i went with Neural Motivator early on. Not only am I starting to come around that it's a better round 1 tech than Sarween, but that Ghosts more than anyone else would actually get a ton of use out of Infantry II's regeneration ability.

MrBody on
    Activate homeworld
    Build 2 ground forces, cost zero from saween tools
    0/3/1

Activate homeworld. Nothing moves. Exaust Abyz and Quinarra for 6 resources and build dreadnought and 4 fighters.

T/F/S 0/3/0
    C/T/A 0/0/6

@discrider

Also pass

Le't solidify my hold on my planets...

Rise of a Messiah Bug Queen
    Action: Place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on each planet you control.

T/F/S 0/3/0
    C/T/A 0/0/5

Get 8 new shiny bug GF unless @discrider @MrBody @Ketar @Mojo_Jojo or @Hedgethorn want to sabotage.

Anyway Pass afterwards.

I love that card. No sabotage from me

@MrBody has a competing brood mother
    no sab
    I imagine @Ketar will have the strongest views about this.

@Ketar already has more planets than anyone else. Anyway, if he really wants Quann we can talk about it, since I will get in this status phase what I wanted from it.

edited May 2018
    @Ketar already has more planets than anyone else. Anyway, if he really wants Quann we can talk about it, since I will get in this status phase what I wanted from it.

With Quann, you have more resources from planets than anyone else - including me - so don't try to portray me as ahead somehow. The bigger problem with Quann is you having ships within range of my home system - and every other system of mine.

Much like 3 TG not being worth a sab, extra infantry are not worth whatever discrider would want to sabotage this.

Ketar on
    no sabs

No sabotage.

@MrBlarney for status phase

edited June 2018
    Round 4: Start of Status Phase

The Naalu Collective: Activate the Naalu Home System. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Use 1R from Sarween Tools to build 2 Infantry at Druaa.
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the N'orr Home System. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Exhaust Abyz (3R) and Quinarra (3R) to build 1 Dreadnought (4R) and 4 Fighters (2R) at Quinarra.
    The Winnu: Pass turn.
    The Naalu Collective: Pass turn.
    Sardakk N'orr: Play Action Card "Rise of a Messiah", gaining 1 Infantry on each planet they control. (AC 6 --> 5)
    Sardakk N'orr: Pass turn.

Current Map: Round 4, Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Sardakk N'orr - 4 VP
    The Winnu - 4 VP
    The Mentak Coalition - 3 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP
    The Barony of Letnev - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: N'orr, Mentak
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Creuss, N'orr
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.
    5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Barony of Letnev: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Naalu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Mentak's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu.
    Winnu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu once (Round 4).

The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn)
    Trade Goods: 13

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Support for the Throne, N'orr's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Salvage Operations, Mirror Computing, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Moll Primus (4R, 1I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Fourth Moon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Other players' ships in this system cannot use Sustain Damage.
    - Racial Technology: Salvage Operations (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After you win or lose a Space Combat, gain 1 Trade Good. If you won the combat, you may also produce 1 ship in that system of any ship type that was destroyed during the combat.
    - Racial Technology: Mirror Computing (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): When you spend Trade Goods, each Trade Good is worth 2 resources or influence instead of 1.
    - Ambush: At the start of Space Combat, you may roll 1 die for each of up to 2 of your Cruisers or Destroyers in the system. For each result equal to or greater than that ship's combat value, produce 1 hit; your opponent must assign it to one of his ships.
    - Pillage: After 1 of your neighbors gains Trade Goods or resolves a transaction, if he has 3 or more Trade Goods, you may take 1 of his Trade Goods or Commodities.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Promise of Protection: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Mentak player cannot use his "Pillage" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Mentak player's units, return this card to the Mentak player.

The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Fleet Logistics, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Sarween Tools, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7

Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Trade Goods: 1

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne, Mentak's Promise of Protection (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 3R, 2I, Terraforming Initiative)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Sardakk N'orr (Preda)
    Trade Goods: 0

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Support for the Throne, Winnu's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

Agenda Effects
    Terraforming Intiative - Attached to Sakulag. The resource and influence values of this planet are increased by 1.
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Winnu. After Winnu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 trade good for each player that is their neighbor.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Politics
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (1) Leadership
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (2) Diplomacy
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (5) Trade
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (7) Technology
    The Winnu (discrider): (8) Imperial

All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective. Creuss may also make use of their Wormhole Generator racial technology.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Exhaust my planets to Erect A Monument for 1 vp.
    Claim Secret Objective: Master the Laws of Physics (Own 4 technologies of the same color) for 1 vp.

VP goes to 5.

Exhaust Arc Prime & Wren Terra and spend 2TG to Erect a Monument for 1 VP.