As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Arkham Knight] Asylum and City Remasters are out for PS4+Xbone

1899091929395»

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »
    Is Return to Arkham worth getting?
    I've already got the PC versions, and the last I heard about Return was when it was getting delayed for looking like hot garbage. Is there anything they added to it that I won't have seen?

If you already have them on PC and don't see yourself transitioning off of PC as a gaming platform, then nah, not really. The PC versions still have all the nifty PhysX stuff that these don't. They just got prettied up a bit.
    I always stop noticing the fps after a few minutes of playing a game, I guess I just acclimatise to it.

The last time I played through them, I did notice that the games seemed to have disabled the PhysX stuff. Considering that I had them when originally played them with a GTX 660, and went back to them after I got a 970, that seemed... off.

I can't remember if I ever found out what was going on there, but if the consoles don't have it anyway, there's not much point to it.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    It's that time again
    bjitbdpj05hh.jpeg

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    New game tease?

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Hmmm, "World's Finest" would imply Batman shows up.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    A game where Batman and Supes are both playable characters would be sweet. Especially if they have Arkham Knight style team up attacks.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Still just a rumor, but pretty sure if they were eher gonna announce this thing it's gonna be this E3

But yeah I'm ready for whatever they give us

• Options
    Superman: World's Finest and Batman: World's Finest.
    A Pokemon Red/Blue idea where you have to buy two games to play as both characters.
    That's such a terrible idea, I give it 50% odds.

• Options
    I'm almost hoping for a Co-op game where each character has unique tasks to perform in the same level. Like say, Batman has to disable a shield in a secret bunker so supes can just in and toss the macguffin into space, or something. Kind of like A Way Out where you can do your own tasks but come together to finish the goal. Maybe even copy the option to chose a path based on what either hero would do, and have them butt heads when they don't agree on a plan of attack.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    How are they going to work Superman into tank stealth?

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    agoaj wrote: »
    How are they going to work Superman into tank stealth?

Hey, if Hulk can do it... (skip to 2:40 for the good stuff)

https://youtu.be/1wv3gwLzEhs

• Options
    It doesn't need to be stealth.

They can do something totally different with it in terms of movement and game mechanics, while still keeping the free-flow combat system.

In Batman's free-flow combat, you worked in combos with the batarangs, bat gel, and different tools and devices. Superman's combos could include laser-eyes and frost breath, and the Superman 2 magic chest symbol that he pulls off and wraps up a badguy with.

• Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    Forgot what a great game Ultimate Destruction was. I need a new one!

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    I just want to got through rings

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    A Batman/Superman co-op mode:
    I think we know what that would look like.

• Options
    Looks like that image was a hoax. WB's big announcement was Hitman 2.

• Options
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Looks like that image was a hoax. WB's big announcement was Hitman 2.

Wouldn't be the first time this has happened to me. I'm still holding out hope Rocksteady is making.... well anything at this point

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Eh, E3 hasn't really started yet, there's still a chance it's real. I'm sure WB has more than one game to announce.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Eh, E3 hasn't really started yet, there's still a chance it's real. I'm sure WB has more than one game to announce.

They already have. :P

Last year was just Shadow of War and Lego stuff, so this really might be it.