As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    The plot thickens! *grabs popcorn*

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    If you don't sabotage I'll trade you a card. If you do sabotage I'll steal a card from you.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Looks like we've heard from everybody, so once we've worked out this interaction between Jol-Nar and Hacan, we can move forwards.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    @38thDoe What card do you have?

@Lykouragh Any counter offer?

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    I'm already paid out! Let the squids retreat I just wanted that planet.

speakign of which Land the troops then my turn is over.

No sabotage. Awaiting payment.

8BFpSWC.png

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I'll trade you this for your worst card, whatever that is. I guess I still have the cards I showed you before if you'd prefer those.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Package en route.

@38thDoe your turn now, I think?

8BFpSWC.png

Waiting to see what we got in our bag of crap. Don't let accounting know we bought one. Also our fleet seems to be strangely out of place.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Well now we are down a planet. And the cats are trying to cause trouble, nothing new there.
    Activate Mecatol Rex?
    @Lykouragh for Cease Fire usage or not?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

i am shocked! positively shocked!

yeah let's use that ceasefire

*Slowly pushes cups off of the table in the Galactic Senate.*

8BFpSWC.png

In retrospect I didn't really get much out of trading ceasefires back at that point. If you had leaned into me the plants probably would have gone into you even more. Oh well learn as you go. I would not have broken the ceasefire if you didn't though.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

@Zombie Hero for next.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Lots of ships moved around, @MrBlarney could i get a status update please?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    All my ships are on Zubat, all Sol's ships are on Quann.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 3

Federation of Sol: Activate the Quann system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Destroyer, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from Arinam, 1 Dreadnought, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 5 Infantry from Lor, and 2 Fighters from the Sol Home System.
    Jol-Nar Assault Cannon fire destroys 1 Sol Destroyer.
    Jol-Nar plays Action Card "Skilled Retreat", placing a command counter from the reinforcements into the Mellon-Zohbat system and moving in 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 4 Infantry from Quann. (AC 7 --> 6)
    Perform transaction, receiving 3 Commodities from Sol. (Sol C 4 --> 1; Jol-Nar TG 25 --> 28)
    Land 6 Infantry on Quann.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Perform transaction, giving 1 Action Card to Hacan in exchange for 1 Action Card. (Jol-Nar AC 6 --> 6; Hacan AC 6 --> 6)
    Activate the Mecatol Rex system. (TP 5 --> 4)
    Sol plays Jol-Nar's promissory note "Ceasefire" to end the action.

Current Map: Round 5, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 5 VP
    The Arborec - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 1 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 28

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Arborec (@Zombie Hero): (1) Leadership Current Player
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (2) Diplomacy
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (5) Trade
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (6) Warfare
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited June 2018
    It’s a shame you don’t have gravity drive or a flank speed card, friend Treefolk... you could take over the Meatbag homeworld!

El Skid on
    El Skid wrote: »
    It’s a shame you don’t have gravity drive or a flank speed card, friend Treefolk... you could take over the Meatbag homeworld!

My cruiser 2 upgrade could probably get their without those things, but I don't know if that works out for me in the long run. They are much better at combat than me.

Steam
    We’re not the boss of you... though the meatbags have 8 resources left and you’d probably be stopping the production of that many more ships... or at least removing whatever it is that is letting them feel they can leave their home system unguarded like this.

I'm a little worried that nothing will be able to slow down Jol-nar now, but..

Activate Jord, Play Flank Speed.

Wait for sabos

Steam
    Quick note for @MrBlarney, Rarron should be under control of Hacan, not Sol.

@Lykouragh What do you have to offer for a sabotage?

To the table, we are still willing to pay for cards that would create ships, space docks, or Unexpected Action cards.

8BFpSWC.png

@mindflare77 Map and text look correct to me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Quick note for @MrBlarney, Rarron should be under control of Hacan, not Sol.

@Lykouragh What do you have to offer for a sabotage?

To the table, we are still willing to pay for cards that would create ships, space docks, or Unexpected Action cards.

Any of my promissories that aren't named "support for the throne" and I asked MrB to offer you some action cards

Also, dearest of plant betrayers, this is twice we've made peace in good faith to mutual advantage and you've broken it for no reason. The meat-boxing gloves are off now.

Sorry, it was just so tempting.

Steam
    edited June 2018
    ***Meanwhile***
    The Foreign Relations Department comes to look at the new display in the museum of space Oddities.
    One turns on a holo screen showing a Human diplomat:
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    this is twice we've made peace in good faith to mutual advantage and you've broken it for no reason.
    They look to the ceasefire in the case, then the screen, then the ceasefire. The head of the Foreign Relations department passes out. Staff rush to find the nearest hypocrisy sensor.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

38thDoe wrote: »
    ***Meanwhile***
    The Foreign Relations Department comes to look at the new display in the museum of space Oddities.
    One turns on a holo screen showing a Human diplomat:
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    this is twice we've made peace in good faith to mutual advantage and you've broken it for no reason.
    They look to the ceasefire in the case, then the screen, then the ceasefire. The head of the Foreign Relations department passes out. Staff rush to find the nearest hypocrisy sensor.

oh come now i could've raided your home system and didn't, i was just gently encouraging you to depart from the system directly bordering my home system

You could have simply asked.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

It does seem like slightly different situations. Sol's attack was at least morally defensible.

Plantnation has recognized that we are clearly the baddies in this attack. But we're hungry, so. Also we are already at the bottom, so just curious to see how these sorts of situations shake out in the TI-verse.

Steam
    Unfortunately, we do not see appropriate value in the trades offered to us. While we find the plants reprehensible after their sabotage of our Experimental Battlestation, we did not see anything we sought in the offer for our own sabotage.

8BFpSWC.png

Unfortunately, we do not see appropriate value in the trades offered to us. While we find the plants reprehensible after their sabotage of our Experimental Battlestation, we did not see anything we sought in the offer for our own sabotage.

You sure you don't want a trade agreement?

To do what with? It'd still require you to spend a counter to activate it, and the resources don't do me any good. I have no means of producing anything, and a grand total of 3 capital ships on the board. I cannot score an objective without my home system, so trade goods for the objective aren't useful either. I'm in a bad position, where I need specific things. Construction Riders, Unexpected Actions, action cards that make units or destroy units. Those are my priorities at the moment. Were this last turn, then yes, we'd be sorely interested.

8BFpSWC.png

I think there is only one of each rider in the deck. I didn't get any :(

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited June 2018
    I got most of the riders, and then people specifically voted against them to the point that they gave other people VPs instead of letting me have nice things :(

El Skid on
    @mindflare77 So is that an official bolded “no sabo”, or are discussions still ongoing?

edited June 2018
    Apologies.

Assuming you've no other means of meeting our needs right now (so, caveat being if @Lykouragh comes back and has something I'd be interested in), no sabotage.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

So far that's 1/5 official no sab responses

Steam
    no sabotage

So, @Brody @El Skid @38thDoe for sabotages on Arborec Flank Speed to Sol home system.

8BFpSWC.png