As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    no sabotage
    Same

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    No sab

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    No sabo

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Okay, so my cruisers have, temporarily, move 4, and they each have a carry capacity of 1.

Bring in
    Cruiser from Centauri/Gral (with 1 GF from Gral)
    Cruiser from Dal Bootha/Xxehan (with 1 GF from Xxehan)
    Cruiser from Nestphar with 1 GF.

Land all GF on Jord.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    Oh, i need to alert @MrBlarney for dice rollin'

Steam
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    So if all of your infantry make it you can produce 6 more infantry this turn? That's crazy.

38thDoE on steam

38thDoe wrote: Β»
    So if all of your infantry make it you can produce 6 more infantry this turn? That's crazy.

v4ptb3fdno71.jpg

Steam
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Play

Parley
    After another player commits units to land on a planet you control: Return the committed units to the space area.

No sabotage

Steam
  • mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    No sabotage.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
    No sabotage.

38thDoE on steam

No sab

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

No sab

I think that makes it my turn.

Just before I vacate the Lirta IV system- Friend librarians I believe we were going to receive 2 TGs upon leaving, and we'd like to request an exchange of 3 commodities for 3 TGs at the same time. Are you amenable? @38thDoe

Yes. *We* keep our word. We will use science to exchange your goods for ours.

38thDoE on steam

edited June 2018
    Trade 3 Commodities to Jol-Nar in return for 4 commodities and 1TG

Activate Alpha wormhole beside MR.

Move carrier with 2 infantry from Lirta IV system, and exotrireme, cruiser and 1 fighter from home system.

Decline to take Fleet Logistics second move.

T/F/S -> 1/4/0

@mindflare77 is up next.

El Skid on
    No I can still produce

Steam
    Well 4 commodities and 1 TG/

38thDoE on steam

You can produce from space? That's crazy!

38thDoE on steam

No I can still produce

Can your units produce if they don’t land? Oh, feel free... it wont impact my move

Oh okay- updated my orders from 5 TGs yo 4 commodities and a TG

Exhaust Lodor and Xxehan to build a carrier and four fighters. A total cost of 5-1 (sarween)

Steam
    Hmm. Destroyees might have helped you more? Debatable I guess. Better for us since it doesn't get hit with our combat penalty.

38thDoE on steam

You don't have any commodities left, do you? I just checked the last update and you had 0....

38thDoE on steam

Weeeird. Okay, my orders stand then. Now it's really @mindflare77's turn...

Hmm. Destroyees might have helped you more? Debatable I guess. Better for us since it doesn't get hit with our combat penalty.

I could only build 1 destroyee though, for fleet capacity region

Steam
    Pass.
    @Brody for next.

8BFpSWC.png

Sorry, I had to tear apart my bathroom cause mold, so I've been super busy all weekend, I'll try and get my move up in a bit.

That didn't work out, and I apologise. I'll look at it in the morning

Carrier and 4 GF to abyzz/fria.

Three GF on Abyz, 1 on Fria.

Probably @El Skid for reactions?

No reactions

@Lykouragh should be next

El Skid wrote: Β»
    No reactions

@Lykouragh should be next

Not quite yet. Per the map, there's a ground force on Abyz that @MrBlarney needs to roll for.

8BFpSWC.png

Oh right- sorry, forgot I wasnt able to move that one :(

Sorry about that El Skid.

@MrBlarney for combat rolls.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Round 6 - Invasion of Abyz

Combat Rounds 1, 2

Creuss has 3 Infantry
    N'orr has 1 Infantry. +1 to hit from "Unrelenting".

For expediency, multiple combat rounds have been rolled. In case of casualties, rolls will be taken from left to right.

Geth roll 2#3d10t8 for Creuss
    Geth roll 2#1d10t7 for N'orr

Creuss:
    2#3d10t8 2 # 2 [3d10t8=10, 9, 7] 2 [3d10t8=8, 8, 4]
    N'orr:
    2#1d10t7 2 # 0 [1d10t7=5] 0 [1d10t7=4]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Creuss scores 2 hits in the first combat round, destroying the N'orr Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Creuss.

Status update will be made shortly.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited June 2018
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 4

The Arborec: Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Play Action Card "Flank Speed", increasing the movement of all ships by one for the remainder of the action. (AC 6 --> 5)
    Move in 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from Gral, 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from Xxehan, and 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from the Arborec Home System.
    Land 3 Infantry on Jord.
    Sol plays Action Card "Parley" to return the Infantry to the space area. (AC 6 --> 5)
    Exhaust Lodor (3R), Xxehan (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Carrier (3R) and 4 Fighters (2R) in the space area.
    Sardakk N'orr: Perform transaction, giving 3 Commodities to Jol-Nar in exchange for 4 Commodities and 1 Trade Good. (N'orr C 3 --> 0, TG 0 --> 5; Jol-Nar C 4 --> 0, TG 28 --> 30)
    Activate the Alpha Wormhole system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from Bereg and 1 Dreadnought, 1 Cruiser, and 1 Fighter from the N'orr Home System.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Pass turn.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Abyz-Fria system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 4 Infantry from the Creuss Home System.
    Land 3 Infantry on Abyz and 1 Infantry on Fria.
    During invasion combat on Abyz, Creuss suffers no losses, while N'orr loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Creuss.

Current Map: Round 5, Action Phase Update 4

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 5 VP
    The Arborec - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 1 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 30
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (2) Diplomacy
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics PASSED
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (5) Trade
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (6) Warfare Current Player
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Activate Jord, tapping Jord to build 6 GF. T->1