As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Xbox/XBL] Crackdown 3 is out! And not delayed again!

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Does the Windows Store PC version offer the same deal?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular

unfortunately not.

https://telltale.com/news/2018/06/telltale-s-the-walking-dead-the-final-season-premieres-august-14-pre-orders-available-june-8-/
    Everyone who pre-orders the game will receive download access to each of the season's four episodes as they become available. If you pre-order on PS4 or Xbox One, you'll also receive immediate access to The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection, which gathers all 19 existing episodes into a single package. So basically you get the entire series for free and can enjoy the journey in full before reaching the final chapter later this year.

PC players, if you pre-order on Steam, GOG, GamersGate, or the Humble Store, you'll receive 10% off the full retail price. Win10 pre-orders through the Microsoft Store will unlock season one of The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Just make sure you pre-order before August 14 because all these offers end once the game releases. Again, pre-orders start Friday.

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »

unfortunately not.

https://telltale.com/news/2018/06/telltale-s-the-walking-dead-the-final-season-premieres-august-14-pre-orders-available-june-8-/
    Everyone who pre-orders the game will receive download access to each of the season's four episodes as they become available. If you pre-order on PS4 or Xbox One, you'll also receive immediate access to The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection, which gathers all 19 existing episodes into a single package. So basically you get the entire series for free and can enjoy the journey in full before reaching the final chapter later this year.

PC players, if you pre-order on Steam, GOG, GamersGate, or the Humble Store, you'll receive 10% off the full retail price. Win10 pre-orders through the Microsoft Store will unlock season one of The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Just make sure you pre-order before August 14 because all these offers end once the game releases. Again, pre-orders start Friday.

The games run pretty well with touch controls on a Surface Pro--that's the entirety of my interest. But yeah, not worth it compared to getting it on Xbox.

bleh... that's lame. I would prefer to play this on PC.

edited June 2018
    I went ahead and pre-ordered the final season--now I'm just waiting for it to "click" on the collection.

EDIT: Hah, just went free. It only took a minute or so. Nice.

Synthesis on
    so the official word is '15 World Premiers' at today's Xbox show. now MS do tend to fudge the language a bit on these things so make of that number what you will. still, its a promise that they've got quite a bit to show at least.

and for an outside perspective the Dorito Pope himself, Geoff Keighley, is saying it'll be a strong showing from MS.

dare i say that it may indeed be time time to get hyped?

Well, if his Dorito Holiness himself says so...THEY'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED.

No, just kidding. Maybe it'll be good.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Elki wrote: »

Well, we know what one of those "world premieres" is--"The world premiere of Nier Automata on another console!" :lol:

(Considering the PC version still has issues, I'm probably going to buy this. Next up, Nioh.)

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Synthesis wrote: »

Well, we know what one of those "world premieres" is--"The world premiere of Nier Automata on another console!" :lol:

(Considering the PC version still has issues, I'm probably going to buy this. Next up, Nioh.)

God yes. With Nier coming, that's the only possible title left that I'm hoping to get.

smCQ5WE.jpg

God yes. With Nier coming, that's the only possible title left that I'm hoping to get.

Assuming it gets Xbox One X support, I'm excited about it.

When I actually got to play it, I found it didn't warrant anywhere near the hype it was getting, but it was a perfectly suitable Platinum game, with all the usual Platinum problems.

When I actually got to play it, I found it didn't warrant anywhere near the hype it was getting, but it was a perfectly suitable Platinum game, with all the usual Platinum problems.

Didnt live up to the hype?
    200.gif

free pre-order of Outer Wilds as part of this years Mixpot. no idea what it is or what is about, but its free!

200.gif

It was a near-perfect example of a good game that wasn't that good.

• TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular

Well, if it's getting a completified edition then I think it still technically qualifies.

NieR Automota: Become as Gods Edition is certainly fun to say.

• EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular

200.gif

God I love that fucking movie. Even adored the sequel , which is weird because apparently my friends thought it was meh to bad. One of them even said they objected to it on some moral level , didnt dig too deep for the reason as she was always objecting to SOMETHING on a moral level. Yes I know this has nothing to do with xbox but I will always take a chance to gush about blade runner.

200.gif

It was a near-perfect example of a good game that wasn't that good.

So... uh... I was looking for a movie quote meme ot respond to this and I have to tell you do not search for "what is good? imgur" on bing with safe search off. glad I didn't try that at work. :U

Phil Spencer: Look at our gigantic fucking theater!

MS leading the charge with Halo Infinity. hopefully the GCI trailer isn't all we get of it. the Halo 5 reveal teaser came back to haunt them when the game wasn't what people felt they had been sold on. don't want to see a repeat of that.

Hopefully these exclusives make it to the console instead of being canceled.

Ori not till next year. :( booooo!

Ohhh fromsoft game awesome ! About as close to a tenchu game I will ever get again I guess!

Ohhh fromsoft game awesome ! About as close to a tenchu game I will ever get again I guess!

yeah, and should add a bit of much needed variety to the line up. and we're getting some Bethesda news now. Fallout 79 from the looks of it.

Oh, a From Software game. Maybe I'll actually like this one for more than 20 minutes.

Hmm, Fallout 4 coming to Game Pass. Convenient time to have that $1 month.

yeah, might actually give Fallout 4 a try now that it's essentially free.

Seeing fallout just makes me sad we will never get a new Vegas sequel .

free Life Is Strange spin-off? yes please.

Metro looks like it would be a good replacement for Bethesda fallout.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was a good get for the conference. Reminding people's not a PlayStation exclusive (I don't think KH3 has been announced for the Switch?).

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Wish we’d get the re-releases of the first two kingdom hearts on Xbox along with 3. It’s honestly the biggest thing making me consider getting a PS rather than upgrading to a One X as a second console (not counting Switch)

ok FH4 being in actual proper Britain has got me interested. wonder just how much they've actually mapped out.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Microsoft just bought five studios, so looks like they finally figured out lack of game production was a problem. But hey, good on them!

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    edited June 2018
    WTF, Tales of Vesperia? Apparently someone has been listening to all my dumb jokes.

Synthesis on
    figured they announce MCC for Game Pass, figured it would be an 'its available now' thing though. maybe they've got a big update they want it to coincide with.

I really should install and play Fallout 4 before Fallout 76 releases.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    IS THIS SKATE 4

IS THIS SKATE 4

that was my thought to. :lol: but no. completely original and new skateboarding game. definitely brings some of the variety that i said they needed.

So...this is a sequel to Devil May Cry 4 and not DMC?