As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - EVERYONE

1373839404143»

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    The say everyone, but I did not see Duck Hunt dog.

You blinked.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I really like the updates to old Final smashes to be more in line with stuff the characters can do. Link with Ancient Arrows and Zelda sealing people away with the Triforce are both really neat.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular

He was there, I saw him during the reveal video.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    So happy that Ice Climbers are back.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    stage selection is first

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ganon finally get to use that sword

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »

He had a sword variant of Warlock Punch in For.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular

h1p8juvijl311.jpg

In the top right

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Enlong wrote: »
    BlueBlue wrote: »

He had a sword variant of Warlock Punch in For.

ganon finally gets to use that sword anywhere it counts

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I love the Squid Sisters trophy. The camera keeps zooming in on them, because of course it would.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I wonder if they'll play the ultimate fan pandering card and go out of their way to announce that Snake is indeed being voiced by David Hayter again.

Well, pandering comes off as a derogatory term, but I don't mean it to be. They absolutely should do it. I'd just find it humorous if they did it.

Also, random Shulk/Xenoblade spoiler I guess:
    I kinda winced when they just flat out showed Fiora. Not because I personally care, but I'm wondering what kind of backlash people are going to have. Personally speaking, she's been practically an open spoiler for years. The way people go out of their way to talk around her has always made it painfully clear what's going on with her. I'm kinda relieved they just ripped that bandaid off.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Showing off a Ridley amiibo now. Looks good.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    I wonder if they'll play the ultimate fan pandering card and go out of their way to announce that Snake is indeed being voiced by David Hayter again.

Well, pandering comes off as a derogatory term, but I don't mean it to be. They absolutely should do it. I'd just find it humorous if they did it.

Well, he in fact is: https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2018/2018/06/12/david-hayter-is-voicing-snake-for-his-return-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »

Kept you waiting, huh?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »

Kept you waiting, huh?

I was expecting them to make that exact joke in the video too, but they never did.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Man this is just what I needed to brighten my day.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »

Kept you waiting, huh?

I was expecting them to make that exact joke in the video too, but they never did.

Wasted opportunity!

Also, I hope Zelda, Link, and Ganon have unlockable Hyrule Warriors costumes. That's my wish since every character ever is in the game.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    New sudden death mechanic. The screen gradually zooms into the center of the stage forcing you together.

This discussion has been closed.