Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Blood Bowl] Triple Skulls Every Time

1789101113»

• EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Just tried playing Bretonians over on video game blood bowl. Did not go well at all

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular

tzeentchling
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    My friend was underwhelmed by the D. Elves but I love them. I'm glad they didn't go over the top with them. I want to use the Chaos cheerleaders as players.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    they look super cool!

They went in an interesting direction with the corsair look. A bit disappointed with static pose of the witch elf.

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    What, handing someone their own heart like “oops, you dropped this…”?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    It's a very specific pose to have two of in the box.

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    I suspect the outstretched arm will have an alternate pose without the heart.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    League rematch against the Goblins. It was one of those games. Especially the first half. Not a single pow or successful dodge until turn 9. Meanwhile he broke through my armour every time except once.

Second half was slightly better on my side even though his armour braking streak continued.

For the cherry on top of course he got a quick snap on turn 16 exactly like the last time and managed to make every roll without RR for the otd.

1:2. 1 dead, 2 mng. Next game against the reigning league champion and his undead.

So I actually won 2:0 against the Undead. It helped that Tacklis, my star blitzer, took out a mummy with his first blitz in the game. He did the same in our game last season but I went and lost that one 0:3.

Tacklis then went on to score the 1:0 in turn 5.

First half then ended with a double skull, reroll, double skull for the ghoul with the ball, and thus his last chance to equalise in half one.

Second half I got a Blitz in kickoff but still needed to turn 6 to score.

I got a bit lucky when it came to injury rolls and only suffered one badly hurt.

On the other hand, I wasn't able to make a single pass. Again.

TIFunkalicioustzeentchlingKen O
1789101113»