As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    Because, y'know, our 3 ships are totally a bigger threat to the game than the heavily fortified Jol-Nar sitting on over a score of trade goods and with scorable objectives waiting for them.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Because, y'know, our 3 ships are totally a bigger threat to the game than the heavily fortified Jol-Nar sitting on over a score of trade goods and with scorable objectives waiting for them.

You take the invasion and annexation of yor planets too personally, friend Space Lions!

You also seem confused about the concepts of heavy fortification and friendship vis a vis attractiveness of invasion.

El Skid wrote: »

You take the invasion and annexation of yor planets too personally, friend Space Lions!

You also seem confused about the concepts of heavy fortification and friendship vis a vis attractiveness of invasion.

We are not your "friends." Perhaps this is another translation error? We do not attack our friends. Indeed, we protect them. Typically from you, now that we think of it.

We have not attacked a single occupied place during this entire galactic Era.

8BFpSWC.png

El Skid wrote: »

We are not your "friends." Perhaps this is another translation error? We do not attack our friends. Indeed, we protect them. Typically from you, now that we think of it.

We have not attacked a single occupied place during this entire galactic Era.

Apologies for the mis-translation... We are new to this "diplomacy" thing, and assumed that we should treat you with courtesy despite recent events being less than amicable between our two races.

What form of address could we use to make you more at ease? Our other choices involved "trash talking" and "mud slinging", and we were informed by our recently established diplomatic corps that neither would be seen as civilized. We can try these instead if you prefer... you... "pussy cat"? Did we do that right?

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 5

Federation of Sol: Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Exhaust Jord (4R) to build 6 Infantry (3R) at Jord.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the Bereg-Lirta IV system. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Move 1 Carrier and 1 Fighter from Lazar-Sakulag and 2 Dreadnoughts and 2 Infantry from the Jol-Nar Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Bereg and Lirta IV.
    Use Integrated Economy, exhausting Nar (2R) and 3 Trade Goods (TG 30 --> 27) to build 1 Destroyer (1R) and 4 Infantry (2R) on Bereg and 1 Destroyer (1R) and 2 Infantry (1R) at Lirta IV.
    The Arborec: Activate the Arinam-Meer system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 2 Fighters from Dal Bootha-Xxehan and 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters from Lodor, loading 3 Infantry from Meer.
    During space combat, Arborec suffers no losses while Sol loses 1 Cruiser; combat resolves in favor of Arborec.
    Land 3 Infantry on Arinam.
    In invasion combat, Arborec loses 1 Infantry while Sol loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Arborec.
    Arborec gains 1 Infantry on Arinam from Dacxive Animators.
    Gen Synthesis reserves 1 Arborec Infantry.
    Exhaust Gral (1R), 1 Trade Good (TG 8 --> 7), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 3 Destroyers (3R) at Arinam.
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the Mehar Xull system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Cruiser and 1 Infantry from the N'orr Home System.
    Exhaust Quinarra (3R) to build 2 Fighters (1R) at Mehar Xull.

Current Map: Round 5, Action Phase Update 5

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 5 VP
    The Arborec - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 1 / 4

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 27

Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    X - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Action Cards: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (2) Diplomacy
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics PASSED
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (5) Trade Current Player
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (6) Warfare
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Pass

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    @Lykouragh for next

8BFpSWC.png

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    This game has been more like whack-an-alien than usual for me!

Pass

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Activate Jol-Nar
    Build 4 GF 2 Fighters and a destroyee for 3 Trade Goods.
    Divide GF on the two planets, 2 fighters go to Jol.

@Zombie Hero for next

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Lykouragh wrote: »
    This game has been more like whack-an-alien than usual for me!

Pass

Feels a bit more like Risk than I'm used to for TI.

8BFpSWC.png

We take full responsibility for turning this game of diplomacy into a game of war. We also make no apologies for this, because we sure didn't have a chance in that other game!

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I think that fighter in Lodor should be in Meer/Artinum

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    Activate Lodor.

Bring in Carrier from Del Bootha/Xxehan, with 2 infantry: 1 from DB, 1 from XX.
    Land infantry on Lodor.
    Exhaust Nestphar and Construct: 4 Fighters, 1 Cruiser for a total of 3 Resources (using Sarween)

T/F/s: 1/4/1
    @El Skid

Steam
    Yep, corrected.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Pass

@38thDoe

edited June 2018
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Yep, corrected.

Also, Arinam should be mine.

Edit: And exhausted, right?

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Pass
    @Zombie Hero for next

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Pass

I think that is it for the round, @MrBlarney

Steam
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Yep, corrected.

Also, Arinam should be mine.

Edit: And exhausted, right?
    Yep, messed up the text copying.

I also realized I messed up the Gen Synthesis retrieval timing: where I thought it was at the end of the round, the new units are actually placed at the start of the player's next turn. So that's been back-edited into all the previous maps from Action Phase Update 2 forwards. Start of Status Phase post coming in soon.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited June 2018
    Round 5: Start of Status Phase

The Ghosts of Creuss: Pass turn.
    Federation of Sol: Pass turn.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the Jol-Nar Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Exhaust 3 Trade Goods (TG 27 --> 24) +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Destroyer (1R) at Jol, 2 Fighters (1R) at Nar, and 2 Infantry at each of Jol and Nar (2R).
    The Arborec: 1 Infantry reserved from Gen Synthesis is placed on Nestphar.
    Activate the Lodor system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from Dal Bootha-Xxehan.
    Land 2 Infantry on Lodor.
    Exhaust Nestphar (3R) +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Cruiser (2R) and 4 Fighters (2R) at Lodor.
    Sardakk N'orr: Pass turn.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Pass turn.
    The Arborec: Pass turn.

Current Map: Round 5, Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 5 VP
    The Arborec - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 1 / 3

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 1 / 4

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 24

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    X - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Action Cards: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (2) Diplomacy
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (5) Trade
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (6) Warfare
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (8) Imperial

All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective, excepting Hacan, who may not claim a Public Objective. In addition, Arborec may use their "Mitosis" ability and Creuss may use their "Wormhole Generator" technology.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Mitosis: Place the New Sprout in Lodor.

Public Objective: Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods. (Down to two Trade Goods now)
    Secret Objective: Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.

Steam
    Claim secret objective: Forge an Alliance (Own 4 Cultural planets).

8BFpSWC.png

Also, putting this out there preemptively: if Jol-Nar is going to use the Political Stability action card (it lets you keep your strategy card), I'm going to need to be paid to sabotage it.

8BFpSWC.png

Claim Public Objective negotiate trade routes (1VP) spend 5 TGs

Claim Public Objective negotiate trade routes (1VP) spend 5 TGs

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Claim Negotiate Trade Routes

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    I like how every race except for Hacan has claimed Negotiate Trade Routes. Hahahaha.

8BFpSWC.png

edited June 2018
    You clearly already negotiated them.
    Also, putting this out there preemptively: if Jol-Nar is going to use the Political Stability action card (it lets you keep your strategy card), I'm going to need to be paid to sabotage it.

I don't see the profit in playing a card for your benefit. Maybe if you gave me a share.

Mine Rare Metals control 4 hazardous planets.
    Also Corner the Market control 4 planets with the same trait.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited June 2018
    38thDoe wrote: »
    You clearly already negotiated them.

I don't see the profit in playing a card for your benefit. Maybe if you gave me a share.

So the Pussy Cat is saying that he will sabotage YOUR action card if you play it, but only if someone else pays him... he's assuming you're going to want Imperial strategy again.

Not sure if that was clear to you, friend Scientist...

El Skid on
    Right. So if they want to be a hero and save the galaxy from the overlord or whatever half-baked fantasy fan-fiction they are writing about us, we would like a share.

Wait, does the fan stand for fantasy? Are we being redundant? Crap, is this thing still on?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Also I owe Creuss 1 TG so that trade should happen at vote phase

Steam
    Oh me too actually!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I think I owe someone something too.

Yeah, Pay 1 commodity to Creuss

pay 1 commodity to Creuss

Steam
    Pay 1 TG to Creuss

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Reveal Public Objective
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Arborec, Sol, and Jol-Nar each draw 2 Action Cards; each other player draws 1 Action Card. Sol, Jol-Nar, and N'orr each gain 3 Command Counters for allocation; each other player gains 2 Command Counters.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited June 2018
    2 into tactics. 3/4/1

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    edited June 2018
    Both in Strategy.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

I think that might hqve been the worst possible objective to draw... dammit.

2 to tactics and 1 to strategy