As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Exhaust Thibah + Sakulag, get Dreadnought II

• Options
    @Ketar 's action I believe

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Nope, it's still Preda for the secondary

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Oh. @Preda then :(

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Exaust Zhobat and Tren'Lak to reserc playful Exotrireme II
    @Ketar next

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Activate Quann. Land infantry already in system and invade.

2/4/2

@Preda for any response

Ketar on
  • Options
    I make 'PCKCHOOOO' noises at the sky

• Options
    @Ketar , you're free to go.

• Options
    That's it then.

Over to @Mojo_Jojo

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Play warfare
    Remove token from my homeworld
    Place it in strategy
    1/3/1

• Options
  • Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Pass on Warfare secondary

• Options
    Play secondary. Exaust Quinarra, Fria and Abyz for more than the needed resources to build an Exotrireme, 6 fighter and a GF.
    1/4/0

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Warfare secondary- Exhaust Homeworld to build 4 infantry, 2 fighters.
    T/F/S- 3/4/1

• Options
    Play Warfare secondary. Exhaust Wren Terra for 2 + 1 from Sarween to build 6 infantry.

2/4/1

• Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    @discrider for Warfare secondary.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Thinking.
    Want to produce GF somewhere but not sure if I use the Warfare secondary to do it.

discrider on
  • Options
    @Preda , that Dreadnought could have retreated if there was space in your systems:
    After retreating, a player must place a command token from
    his reinforcements in the system to which he retreated. If
    that system already contains one of his command tokens, he
    does not place an additional token there.

This is too hard.
    What do you think I should do @MrBody

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    @Preda, you can only build at one of your space docks on the Warfare secondary, so your unit production limit is 5 units, from the Quinarra Space Dock. Please revise your orders.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    I would also like to propose that we don't fire on each other with our PDS II s @MrBody

• Options
    edited June 2018
    never mind

Ketar on
  • Options
    Leave Quinarra unexausted and build only Exotrireme and 4 fighters.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Still waiting on a comment from @MrBody on a mutual agreement with regards to non-invasion PDS II use, as any agreement regarding invasionary use is not worth anything, but we appear to be in mutually exclusive timezones.

Then I should be able to decide on a course of action for the secondary + action.
    I hope.

discrider on
  • Options
    @MrBody
    (Wish this was at a table at the moment)

• Options
    Fine.
    Direct approach then.

@MrBody
    I'm a paranoid jerk.
    Please outline your intended use for your PDS II and etc, because at the moment I'm stuck between holing up for the rest of the game and hoping I win somehow, or attacking your systems in an attempt to reduce your fleet before it crashes over me.

Thanks.

• Options
    Ghosts are ghosting/blocking me.

I should retire. I've been too antagonistic.

But then someone else would have to play Winnu, which was the whole point of playing Winnu so.
    Holing up.

Pass
    Then Activate Lazar-Sakulag, Move Destroyer in from wormhole. Move lone Ground Force from Lazar into space. @MrBlarney to @MrBody about PDSes cause I can't.

• Options
    Yep. Since Creuss now has PDS II, there are two Creuss PDS in range of Lazar-Sakulag. @MrBody, fire or not?

Status update will be posted after discrider's turn completes, or some other good opportunity arises.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Sorry this weekend was rough. You might have noticed my recent typo-heavy post in the main board game thread, which was made from a tablet at 3am in the local emergency room waiting for stitches for a gash to the head after banging into a door edge that night. I'm playing catch up on all my board game threads this morning that I've fallen behind on.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    I would agree to the PDS treaty...if you weren't on the cusp of winning.

Fire PDS at Lazar

geth roll 2d6t6

2d6t6 1 [2d6t6=5, 6]

MrBody on
  • Options
    1 hit

• Options
    Damage Dreadnought. Exhaust Lazar, 1 TG, Sarween. 6 + 1 Ground Forces to Sakulag.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    4/3/2 T/F/S @Hedgethorn

discrider on
  • Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    @MrBody hope you're alright!

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I guess I'm at the cusp of winning if I get Imperial next round?
    Hedgethorn and Preda might be at 9 though.
    And Ketar will likely be at 8.

discrider on
  • Options
    Wasn't a major head injury, just the usual nastiness of a large cut. The stitches were just to minimize the scar. The biggest health hazard was the sleep deprivation of driving to and waiting in the hospital until 4-5 in the morning.

• Options
    Yeah, I thought that boardgame post was at a funny time.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Round 6: Action Phase Update 1

The Naalu Collective: Activate the Lodor system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Qucen'n-Rarron system and 4 Fighters from the Naalu Home System.
    During space combat, Naalu loses 4 Fighters and expends Action Card "Sabotage" (AC 3 --> 2), while Mentak loses 3 Cruisers, 1 Fighter, 1 Infantry, and expends Action Card "Shields Holding" (AC 5 --> 4); combat resolves in favor of Naalu.
    Naalu claims special objective "Spark a Rebellion". (VP 4 --> 5)
    Mentak uses racial technology "Salvage Operations" to gain 1 Trade Good. (TG 4 --> 5)
    Land 2 Infantry on Lodor.
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, exhausting Mecatol Rex (6I) to allocate 3 counters to Tactic Pool and 2 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 2 --> 5, SP 1 --> 3)
    N'orr plays on the secondary, exhausting Mellon (2I), Quann (1I), Vefut II (2I), and 1 Trade Good (TG 1 --> 0) to allocate 1 counter to each of Fleet Pool and Strategy Pool. (FP 3 --> 4, SP 1 --> 2)
    Mentak plays on the secondary, exhausting Arinam (2I), Lor (2I), and 1 Trade Good (TG 5 --> 4) to allocate 1 counter to each of Tactic Pool and Fleet Pool. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 3 --> 4)
    Naalu plays on the secondary, exhausting Rarron (3I) to allocate 1 counter to Strategy Pool. (SP 1 --> 2)
    Letnev plays on the secondary, exhausting Centauri (3I), Coorneeq (2I), Saudor (2I), Torkan (3I), and Wellon (2I) to allocate 2 counters to each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool. (TP 1 --> 3, SP 1 --> 3)
    Creuss plays on the secondary, exhausting Lirta IV (3I) to allocate 1 counter to Tactic Pool. (TP 2 --> 3)
    The Mentak Coalition: Activate the Beta Wormhole system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Cruiser from Arnor-Lor and 1 Cruiser and 1 Fighter from the Mentak Home System.
    During space combat, Mentak suffers no losses while Winnu loses 1 Cruiser; combat resolves in favor of Mentak.
    Mentak uses racial technology "Salvage Operations" to gain 1 Trade Good (TG 4 --> 5), spending 1 Trade Good (TG 5 --> 4) to gain a Cruiser (2R) at the Beta Wormhole system.
    Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (4) Construction Strategy Card, placing 1 Space Dock on Tren'lak and 1 PDS on Fria.
    Naalu plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), placing a command counter from the reinforcements into the Naalu Home System and building 1 Space Dock on Maaluuk.
    Naalu uses Minister of Industry and +1R from Sarween Tools to build 2 Fighters (1R) in the Naalu Home System.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, exhausting Bereg (3R), Starpoint (3R), and Meer for its red tech specialty to gain Carrier II and PDS II.
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Sakulag (3R) and Thibah (1R) to gain Dreadnought II.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Zohbat (3R) and Tren'lak (1R) to gain racial unit upgrade Exotrireme II.
    Mentak plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Moll Primus (4R) to gain PDS II.
    Naalu plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Druaa (3R) and Qucen'n (1R) to gain Infantry II.
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Resculon (2R) and Tequ'ran (2R) to gain Destroyer II.
    The Barony of Letnev: Activate the Quann system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Land 1 Infantry on Quann.
    The Naalu Collective: Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing the command counter from the Naalu Home System and allocating it to Strategy Pool. (SP 0 --> 1)
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Wren Terra (2R) +1R from Sarween Tools to build 6 Infantry (3R) at Arc Prime.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Creuss (4R) to build 4 Infantry (2R) and 2 Fighters (1R) at Creuss.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 1 --<> 0), exhausting Abyz (3R), Fria (2R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Dreadnought (4R) and 4 Fighters (2R) at Quinarra.
    The Winnu: Activate the Lazar-Sakulag system. (TP 5 --> 4)
    Move in 1 Destroyer from the Alpha Wormhole system.
    Load 1 Infantry from Lazar.
    Creuss PDS fire damages 1 Dreadnought.
    Land 1 Infantry on Sakulag.
    Exhaust Lazar (1R), 1 Trade Good (TG 2 --> 1), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 6 Infantry (3R) at Sakulag.

Current Map: Round 6, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Sardakk N'orr - 6 VP
    The Mentak Coalition - 6 VP
    The Winnu - 6 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 5 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 4 VP
    The Barony of Letnev - 3 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: N'orr, Mentak, Letnev, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Creuss, N'orr, Naalu, Letnev, Mentak
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: N'orr, Winnu, Mentak, Letnev
    Revolutionize Warfare (2 VP): Own 3 unit upgrade technologies.
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition: Master the Laws of Physics (Status Phase, 1 VP): Own 4 technologies of the same color.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.
    Spark a Rebellion (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a combat against a player who has the most victory points.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Barony of Letnev: 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Winnu: Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    Sardakk N'orr: Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.

Special Objectives
    Naalu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Mentak's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu.
    Winnu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu once (Round 4).

The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Support for the Throne, N'orr's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Salvage Operations, Mirror Computing, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II, Space Dock II, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Moll Primus (4R, 1I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Fourth Moon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Other players' ships in this system cannot use Sustain Damage.
    - Racial Technology: Salvage Operations (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After you win or lose a Space Combat, gain 1 Trade Good. If you won the combat, you may also produce 1 ship in that system of any ship type that was destroyed during the combat.
    - Racial Technology: Mirror Computing (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): When you spend Trade Goods, each Trade Good is worth 2 resources or influence instead of 1.
    - Ambush: At the start of Space Combat, you may roll 1 die for each of up to 2 of your Cruisers or Destroyers in the system. For each result equal to or greater than that ship's combat value, produce 1 hit; your opponent must assign it to one of his ships.
    - Pillage: After 1 of your neighbors gains Trade Goods or resolves a transaction, if he has 3 or more Trade Goods, you may take 1 of his Trade Goods or Commodities.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Promise of Protection: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Mentak player cannot use his "Pillage" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Mentak player's units, return this card to the Mentak player.

The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire, Winnu's Political Secret (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Fleet Logistics, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Sarween Tools, Dreadnought II, War Sun, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, Fighter II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 1
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne, Mentak's Promise of Protection (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, PDS II, Space Dock II, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 3R, 2I, Terraforming Initiative)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Sardakk N'orr (Preda)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Mentak's Support for the Throne, Winnu's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Carrier II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

Agenda Effects
    Terraforming Intiative - Attached to Sakulag. The resource and influence values of this planet are increased by 1.
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Winnu. After Winnu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 trade good for each player that is their neighbor.
    Representative Government - Players cannot exhaust planets to cast votes during the agenda phase; each player may cast 1 vote on each agenda instead.
    Minister of Industry - Held by Naalu. When Naalu places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Warfare
    The Winnu (discrider): (1) Leadership
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (3) Politics Current Player
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (4) Construction
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (7) Technology
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @MrBlarney Update should show I spent a TG on map and faction.

• Options
    Activate Moll Primus. Move one cruiser + fighter from "Nothing to See here" to Moll Primus.
    Exhaust Arnor and Tar'Mann, to build one cruiser and 4 GF on Moll Primus.

@Preda

• Options
    I'm travelling a bit in the second half of this week so look out for even more egregious errors (that I'll blame on jetlag) and slow responses (that I'll blame on roaming charges)