As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Hmm. Is it worth exhausting my home system planets to get rid of the exploding ships for science and 1-for-1 fighter/GF laws?

HMMMM

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    No card play on this one

• mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    Looks like it's up to @Brody for cards/desire for me to veto, then voting.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Also, unsure if this was talked about and I missed it. But @Zombie Hero and @38thDoe were talking about swapping for the Sol Ceasefire.

We are hear if someone wants to make an offer. We aren't giving it for free.
    Unrelated, Brody do you want a Research Agreement?

I'd like line, but I'm not sure how much I can really pay for one right now

1 TG?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    @38thDoe I can make that work.

I'm For, no cards to play.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    I think I start voting off, so. 9 Votes For.

@Zombie Hero for voting and for negotiations with Jol-Nar.

8BFpSWC.png

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    12 Against.

@Lykouragh

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    14 against @38thDoe

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Is it decided?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

It is not.

9 votes For
    26 votes Against

Jol-Nar has 15 votes.
    N'orr has 9 votes.
    Ghosts have 3 votes.

8BFpSWC.png

The current system of government is oppressive and is need of reform.
    15 Votes for a new constitution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4dv4IS0PM

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

24 votes For
    26 votes Against

N'orr has 9 votes
    Ghosts have 3 votes

@El Skid

8BFpSWC.png

No bribes? Not even a friendly request to vote one way or the other?

Bah, the only benefit to going last and nothing to show for it. Ah well... we’ll votr with our own interests then!

9 votes Against

@Brody

/shrug. You wouldn't listen to my request to vote For regardless.

Ghosts vote is irrelevant. @MrBlarney for next.

8BFpSWC.png

I'd bribe but then what would I do with all these destroyees anyways?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Round 6: Start of Strategy Phase

First Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn: "Regulated Conscription".
    Sol performs a transaction, giving 1 commdity to Creuss. (Sol C 1 --> 0; Creuss TG 2 --> 3)
    Arborec performs a transaction, giving 1 commodity to Creuss. (Arborec C 1 --> 0; Creuss TG 3 --> 4)
    Jol-Nar performs a transaction, giving 1 Trade Good to Creuss. (Jol-Nar TG 24 --> 23; Creuss TG 4 --> 5)
    Hacan plays Action Card "Diplomacy Rider", predicting an outcome of "Against". (AC 7 --> 6)
    Sol plays Action Card "Warfare Rider", predicting an outcome of "Against". (AC 7 --> 6)
    Jol-Nar plays Action Card "Leadership Rider", predicting an outcome of "Against". (AC 7 --> 6)
    Vote Results: 4 - For (Arborec)
    Fighters and Infantry are now produced at 1 unit for 1 resource.
    Second Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn: "New Constitution".
    Jol-Nar performs a transaction, giving racial promissory note "Research Agreement" to Creuss in exchange for 1 Trade Good. (Jol-Nar TG 23 --> 24; Creuss TG 5 --> 4)
    Vote Results: 35 - Against (Arborec, Sol, N'orr), 24 - For (Hacan, Jol-Nar)
    No effect from the "Against" result.

Current Map: Round 6, Start of Strategy Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 8 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 6 VP
    The Arborec - 4 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 3 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar, Arborec, N'orr, Creuss, Sol
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    Forge an Alliance (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 cultural planets.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    R - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 24

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    R - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    R - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Jol-Nar's Research Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.
    Regulated Conscription - When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.

Order of Play
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody):
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77):
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero):
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh):
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe):
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid):

There is 1 Trade Good on the (7) Technology Strategy Card and 2 Trade Goods on the (4) Construction Strategy Card; the player that selects one of these cards immediately claims the attached Trade Goods.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    @Brody for Strategy Card pick.

8BFpSWC.png

Arborec, do you plan on keeping your forces in the empty Beta hole, and stopping us from being able to attempt to reclaim our home?

Sardakk N'orr, how long do you plan on remaining in our space?

8BFpSWC.png

Arborec, do you plan on keeping your forces in the empty Beta hole, and stopping us from being able to attempt to reclaim our home?

Given that you probably win if you reclaim your homeworld we’ll be sticking around indefinitely. Though we’re making some very nice improvements to the decor while we’re here- the neo-hive esthetic is a big improvement, in our humble opinion!

El Skid wrote: »

Given that you probably win if you reclaim your homeworld we’ll be sticking around indefinitely. Though we’re making some very nice improvements to the decor while we’re here- the neo-hive esthetic is a big improvement, in our humble opinion!

Then we hope that you have enough ships to combat the Jol-Nar from winning as well, with their 6 Fleet Supply, PDS network, and host of ships about the galaxy. After all, you are stopping us from winning so that you may win, no?

8BFpSWC.png

Also, still willing to trade with anybody for an Unexpected Action. Name your price.

8BFpSWC.png

We have no particular attachment to that beta wormhole. We moved there for the vp and will likely move out whenever we can spare the tactics counter.

Steam
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Leadership.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain

We have no particular attachment to that beta wormhole. We moved there for the vp and will likely move out whenever we can spare the tactics counter.

Looking at the map again I am unsure how my presence in the empty Beta system blocks you from returning home. I still have no particular issue with moving my ships out, just a little surprised that this was a big roadblock. You must have a path back that I did not consider.

Steam
    Hey Sol, I am leaving your system. There is nothing I can do to stop Jol-nar. Me attacking you clears helps them more than anything really.

I understand I have been the just the worst. Let me move out of your home system so you can have a productive turn and can do something else with your fleet.

Steam
    @mindflare77 up next.

@Zombie Hero we trust you'll be taking Imperial this time, assuming the Hacan do not?

I would think mindflare77 would grab it.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

What good does Imperial do for Hacan? Can they even score off of it?

Steam
    Imperial is useless to me. I can't score a public objective without a home system. That non-negotiable sabotage hurt.

Really, what's needed is for one of us to take Imperial and another to take Diplo and another to take Construction. That's the best way to stop Jol-Nar winning this turn... Though that doesn't really do much. And barring an Unexpected Action from someone, I have no need to take either of them.

Warfare.
    @Zombie Hero

8BFpSWC.png

What does Unexpected Action do?

Steam
    edited June 2018
    The primary of Warfare, essentially. It takes an action, and removes one of your place command counters from the board. I don't recall offhand if you get it back or not.

Also, the gravity rift would be how I could reach my home system, if there was a clear shot. It'd be risky but I don't exactly have a lot to lose.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

Imperial is useless to me. I can't score a public objective without a home system. That non-negotiable sabotage hurt.

Really, what's needed is for one of us to take Imperial and another to take Diplo and another to take Construction. That's the best way to stop Jol-Nar winning this turn... Though that doesn't really do much. And barring an Unexpected Action from someone, I have no need to take either of them.

Warfare.
    @Zombie Hero

I keep thinking Imperial goes around that. I was probably going to get technology if that helps.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Imperial

@Lykouragh

Steam
    38thDoe wrote: »

Warfare.
    @Zombie Hero

I keep thinking Imperial goes around that. I was probably going to get technology if that helps.

Nothing gets around it, alas. It's why taking a home system is so strong of a play to stop someone.

8BFpSWC.png

@MrBlarney The notes correctly have me at 2 TG but the update still has me at 7 I think

@Zombie Hero What assurance do I have that you don't magically grow a giant fleet in my home system if I give you an activation, instead of moving out? Forgive me if my trust wears thin.

Pick Politics

@38thDoe for next

8BFpSWC.png

Lykouragh wrote: »
    MrBlarney The notes correctly have me at 2 TG but the update still has me at 7 I think

"Zombie Hero" What assurance do I have that you don't magically grow a giant fleet in my home system if I give you an activation, instead of moving out? Forgive me if my trust wears thin.

Pick Politics

Well for one, my fleet is already at capacity and cannot get any gianter.

Steam
    Apparently if we don't take technology it doesn't get taken.
    Technology so that we don't end up in yet another galactic dark age.
    @El Skid

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Lykouragh wrote: »
    MrBlarney The notes correctly have me at 2 TG but the update still has me at 7 I think

"Zombie Hero" What assurance do I have that you don't magically grow a giant fleet in my home system if I give you an activation, instead of moving out? Forgive me if my trust wears thin.

Pick Politics

Well for one, my fleet is already at capacity and cannot get any gianter.

Alternatively, you can give me your support for the throne and that will guarantee that I never activate any of your systems again.

(worth a shot)

Steam
    Construction +2 TGs for us!