As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Lost [Phalla] - GAME OVER - LEGION VICTORY! - OCCUPANT VICTORY!

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    discrider wrote: »
    Kaplar didn't even carve his own perverse mockery of my face.

I don't even know what your face is from. I don't watch digimon.

Kaplar on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I have to put my daughter to sleep, I'll start reading the OP tomorrow.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Room 10? Ain't no mystery there. It left 'fore the hotel was finished, quite a story that. Oh? You want to hear?

You see, back then they built room seven rather small you see. The owner weren't too pleased with that so he ordered the builder to fix it adding back in a couple of missing feet from the room next door. Even went an' made a fancy note and left it for the foreman. Now, the foreman was a wizz with the hammer, he could fix something before you realized it was broke. And sure enough, in one day he fixed that room, added on the missing couple a feet. Problem was, the foreman weren't so good in the memory department and the second day saw the same note asking for a couple more feet to be added to room seven and went to work again. Now a couple weeks passed and room nine kept getting smaller and smaller till it was completely consumed. Room ten got mighty scared then and took off who knows where. See, rooms back there were kind of dumb. From his perspective Seven ate nine, ten figured he was next.
    I REGRET NOTHING!

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    If a player gives an item, can the recipient refuse to accept it?

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Kaplar didn't even carve his own perverse mockery of my face.

I don't even know what your face is from. I don't watch digimon.

(It's Steins:Gate because the last phalla was time travel)

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Don't you see?! There was a Room Ten, and the owners left in 1966! 1+0 plus 1+9+6+6 equals the number 23!

Wildcat on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    If a player gives an item, can the recipient refuse to accept it?

No.

Why would someone not want an item Bluecyan?

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular

Maybe it's a bomb with a lit fuse or ticking down timer?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Personally I'd bet there are some negative items out there. Stuff you want to get rid of, just like Room 10.

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I'd like to help you Mama, in any way I can.
    I sure appreciate the way you're working with me.
    I'm not a monster Mama, well, technically I am.
    I guess I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tmzjaN2DWc

I will have to respond to this after I get off work. I love that song!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Hello friend Auralynx

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Room 10? Ain't no mystery there. It left 'fore the hotel was finished, quite a story that. Oh? You want to hear?

You see, back then they built room seven rather small you see. The owner weren't too pleased with that so he ordered the builder to fix it adding back in a couple of missing feet from the room next door. Even went an' made a fancy note and left it for the foreman. Now, the foreman was a wizz with the hammer, he could fix something before you realized it was broke. And sure enough, in one day he fixed that room, added on the missing couple a feet. Problem was, the foreman weren't so good in the memory department and the second day saw the same note asking for a couple more feet to be added to room seven and went to work again. Now a couple weeks passed and room nine kept getting smaller and smaller till it was completely consumed. Room ten got mighty scared then and took off who knows where. See, rooms back there were kind of dumb. From his perspective Seven ate nine, ten figured he was next.
    I REGRET NOTHING!

If nine didn't want to be eaten maybe it shouldn't have been a three squared meal.

vagrant_winds on
    edited June 2018
    Unless the description of an Object states otherwise, it can be used once each night for the duration of the game.

Locus on
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Grudge voting !MamaWolf.
    You took my number one spot! It was MINE! I was the King of the Castle, ME! I was to ruuuuule RULE I TELL YOU!

It's a conspiracy, isn't it? You're all against me! Telling me there's no room 10 when I know you've all SEEN IT! STUDY IT OUT, SHEEPLE!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Fancy seeing you here, Gizzy!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular

I REGRET NOTHING!

*groans* Bluecyan that physically hurt

I want to vote for Bedlam, but which is the real one!?

Beyond the potential for negative Objects, I have some weird things with object combinations. I'm looking to find the location for a few specific objects (I actually specifically DO NOT want those Objects), so I am willing to share less cryptic information for anyone that wants to tell me their Objects (just need the name, not the powers). At the top of the list, the Pencil and/or Penny. Would be willing to trade, steal, or ask nicely. Pretty please?

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Sir Fabulous

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    Sir Fabulous

It’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.

In the case of a tied vote, what happens?

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    vagrant winds for using anime move notation in the fighting games thread.

You monster.

chamberlain for using meta-game logic. Yes, the holds up, certainly this isn't an excuse for some kind of grudge vote.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Moridin because I don't want Moridin to feel left out.

edited June 2018
    In the case of a tied vote, what happens?

One of the players who received the most votes will die, at random, as will the player who tied the vote.

Locus on
    edited June 2018
    How is it justified that your room service charges $30 for a Reuben with a side of chips?

Kaplar on
    Kaplar wrote: »
    How is it justified that your room service charges $30 for a Reuben with a side of chips?

We fly in the corned beef and rye bread from New York City.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Do you have an all night restaurant? I work late hours and need my coffee.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    What exactly does the "continental" in continental breakfast mean?

I mean, I got buttered toast.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Lots of continents have toast

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

I got this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Matev wrote: »
    Do you have an all night restaurant? I work late hours and need my coffee.

Coffee is for closers.

dzhi4v94z5fa.jpg

premium wrote: »
    Lots of continents have toast

That's what makes it continental.

vagrant winds for using anime move notation in the fighting games thread.

You monster.

Not a fan of [4]6C?

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Bluecyan because cyan is already like half blue

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Continental Breakfast means not English Breakfast. English Breakfast is amazing.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    What happens to the items of someone who dies?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    They all go to Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Can confirm.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906