As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Lost [Phalla] - GAME OVER - LEGION VICTORY! - OCCUPANT VICTORY!

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Moridin889

Bluecyan vote counts and says theres a three way tie and breaks it with Moridin
    Matev votes Mamawolf and Bluecyan switches.
    Mamawolf dies green, which makes it more suspicious why Moridin was saved at the last minute.
    Therefore Moridin or Matev dying provides the most information today.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Brody no longer exists.
    Room 10 doesn't exist.
    Thus Brody is in Room 10.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Matev

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Needless to say I stole everything that Bluecyan had because I am both extremely capable and supremely self-confident.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Needless to say I stole everything that Bluecyan had because I am both extremely capable and supremely self-confident.

And humble!

I agree with the Moridin889 idea.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    JFP bc I don't know what you're up to.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    If we find out mafia due to Cyan presenting false vote count information and false ties and seeing people quickly react without verifying and being all suspicious... I'll be highly amused.

Was it Cyan's fortunate mistake/accident or a cunning master plan? I don't know.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    If we find out mafia due to Cyan presenting false vote count information and false ties and seeing people quickly react without verifying and being all suspicious... I'll be highly amused.

Was it Cyan's fortunate mistake/accident or a cunning master plan? I don't know.

My mistake was putting you in the tie, we had several people at three votes when I posted the first list. That said all is according to plan, especially my mistakes!

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular

Fool you cannot steal nothing. Well, I guess you can, but you can't take it away from me!

Can confirm, Sir Fab made an attempt on me last night. There are no hard feelings.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    He did take nothing away from you then.

If at first you don't succeed...

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    If at first you don't succeed...

Have Kaplar vote to kill me again?

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    0. Brody - Why do people keep talking about some guy named brody? There's never been a brody.
    1. Matev - Doing a bit. Obviously mafia
    2. Sir Fabulous - Doing normal sir fab things. Probably mafia
    3. Jpants - Guy comes into town asking all sorts of questions? Definitely mafia
    4. Moridin889 - Was the other half of a tie that killed a villager. Super Mafia.
    5. 38thDoe - Claims he got robbed last night by kaplar. Clearly a ruse, actually kaplars mafia buddy.
    6. Auralynx - Speculating a bit in the thread and being generally active and helpful. Very cleverly disguised mafia.
    7. jdarksun - Made a list, checked it twice. Like santa claus. Santa claus wears red. Red means mafia. Boom.
    8. vagrant_winds - The last thing this town needs is more vagrants. Dont care if mafia, should 'remove' regardless.
    9. Romantic Undead - Perfectly reasonable amount of perfectly reasonable posts. Mafia always do try to seem perfect.
    10. Cythraul - Missed yesterday, but suddenly active today. Mafia buddies probably told them they had to post more today.
    11. SaberOverEasy - Wanted to see me contribute. Are you happy with the result? Actually, i dont care, mafia scum.
    12. Bluecyan - Claimed neutral. Obvious mafia ploy is obvious.
    13. Bedlam - Apparantly has no bothers to give. Creepy avatar. Probably mafia
    14. Kaplar - Confirmed thief, confirmed mafia
    15. chamberlain - First person to publicly notice brody missing. Probably because it was being talked about on their mafia board.
    16. Wildcat - Hasn't really done much to stand out to me. Kinda flying under the radar, really. Mafia do love to fly under the radar.
    17. JusticeforPluto - Pluto isnt a real planet anymore. Good riddance, it was always the most boring one. Haven't seen much (anything?) from JfP, they must be hiding out on their mafia board.
    18. discrider - Active, helpful, perfect villager so far. So perfect i almost didnt realize they were mafia
    19. premium - Pretty busy day at work today, but honestly i could have been more active if i tried. Definitely mafia
    20. Gizzy - Tbh i always have trouble getting a read on gizzy. Probably mafia.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »

Gizzy cause at this point I'm a throw away vote. Why vote for someone who was inactive and hasn't commented since basically sign up? Unless you wanted to hide your vote.

premium wrote: »
    8. vagrant_winds - The last thing this town needs is more vagrants. Dont care if mafia, should 'remove' regardless.

I like how I'm the only one you don't list as obviously mafia, but you want to kill me anyways.

What do you have against this poor refugee?

Hmm, to vote premium or Morridin?

So, I think that in my experience it's actually pretty rare for a tie on day 1 to be between mafia and villager. It's very tempting though, and certainly not unheard of.

My mafia feels from most to least mafia:
    For the record, here is the play order for Day 2:

Player List
    1. Matev
    2. Sir Fabulous
    3. Jpants
    4. Moridin889
    5. 38thDoe
    6. Auralynx
    7. jdarksun
    8. vagrant_winds
    9. Romantic Undead
    10. Cythraul
    11. SaberOverEasy
    12. Bluecyan
    13. Bedlam
    14. Kaplar
    15. chamberlain
    16. Wildcat
    17. JusticeforPluto
    18. discrider
    19. premium
    20. Gizzy

I wanna know what those fucking cufflinks do.

@38thDoe @Kaplar

What do the cuffing fucklinks do?

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    They look dapper.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I think you already have the cussing links.

Is there a vote count?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Is there a vote count?

Me at a million votes (4)

A bunch of pretty useless one off votes

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    0. Brody - Why do people keep talking about some guy named brody? There's never been a brody.
    1. Matev - Doing a bit. Obviously mafia
    2. Sir Fabulous - Doing normal sir fab things. Probably mafia
    3. Jpants - Guy comes into town asking all sorts of questions? Definitely mafia
    4. Moridin889 - Was the other half of a tie that killed a villager. Super Mafia.
    5. 38thDoe - Claims he got robbed last night by kaplar. Clearly a ruse, actually kaplars mafia buddy.
    6. Auralynx - Speculating a bit in the thread and being generally active and helpful. Very cleverly disguised mafia.
    7. jdarksun - Made a list, checked it twice. Like santa claus. Santa claus wears red. Red means mafia. Boom.
    9. Romantic Undead - Perfectly reasonable amount of perfectly reasonable posts. Mafia always do try to seem perfect.
    10. Cythraul - Missed yesterday, but suddenly active today. Mafia buddies probably told them they had to post more today.
    11. SaberOverEasy - Wanted to see me contribute. Are you happy with the result? Actually, i dont care, mafia scum.
    12. Bluecyan - Claimed neutral. Obvious mafia ploy is obvious.
    13. Bedlam - Apparantly has no bothers to give. Creepy avatar. Probably mafia
    14. Kaplar - Confirmed thief, confirmed mafia
    15. chamberlain - First person to publicly notice brody missing. Probably because it was being talked about on their mafia board.
    16. Wildcat - Hasn't really done much to stand out to me. Kinda flying under the radar, really. Mafia do love to fly under the radar.
    17. JusticeforPluto - Pluto isnt a real planet anymore. Good riddance, it was always the most boring one. Haven't seen much (anything?) from JfP, they must be hiding out on their mafia board.
    18. discrider - Active, helpful, perfect villager so far. So perfect i almost didnt realize they were mafia
    19. premium - Pretty busy day at work today, but honestly i could have been more active if i tried. Definitely mafia
    20. Gizzy - Tbh i always have trouble getting a read on gizzy. Probably mafia.

Needs more mafia.

Gizzy
    Puttig your vote on someone barely active feels like a very 'safe' play to me

That typo will haunt my nightmares forever

2e9RnHt.jpg?1

At this point you can either join the pretty much guaranteed bandwagon or stick to your guts on off votes on who's mafia.

Nah.
    Matev

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Gizzy wrote: »

Gizzy cause at this point I'm a throw away vote. Why vote for someone who was inactive and hasn't commented since basically sign up? Unless you wanted to hide your vote.

I think you mean make my vote stand out. No hiding in a bandwagon for meeee

* That was originally a placeholder vote until I got home from work; but from the reaction I got - I'm good keeping it here. Inactives don't usually care if folks vote for them.

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine

Is there a vote count?

Last one I will be able to update

rng19mal8wtj.png

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Did Moridin know it was a tie at the time?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    My mafia feels from most to least mafia:
    For the record, here is the play order for Day 2:

Player List
    1. Matev
    2. Sir Fabulous
    3. Jpants
    4. Moridin889
    5. 38thDoe
    6. Auralynx
    7. jdarksun
    8. vagrant_winds
    9. Romantic Undead
    10. Cythraul
    11. SaberOverEasy
    12. Bluecyan
    13. Bedlam
    14. Kaplar
    15. chamberlain
    16. Wildcat
    17. JusticeforPluto
    18. discrider
    19. premium
    20. Gizzy

What's with the bolded red? Someone said that The Order are the bad and "Here is the Order" sounds bad. Are you bad?

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Day ends in 43mins. Still don't have votes from everyone.

Let's not be forgetful....

moridin

Might as well lock it in.

Moridin

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    J4P because I also like the reaction the vote made.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Tensions mounted in the town. I got an anonymous tip about the Sunrise and Room 10 that was too good to pass up, so I asked the authorities to try to keep Moridin in a holding cell until I got back.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    :|