As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    fingers crossed the Hawks don't sign him

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Hope the Warriors sign him.

Get another knucklehead a ring.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

Winning is too easy for them now, time to bring in some locker room poison to make it a challenge again.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I’m simultaneously terrified of Dwight going to the warriors but also of Dwight going to the Celtics

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Maximum wrote: »

Winning is too easy for them now, time to bring in some locker room poison to make it a challenge again.

i mean, i hear Lebron is looking for a new team

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    The problem with the with the Howard-to-GS thing is that Draymond will snap and kill him before the season's even half over.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ayton and Bagley are apparently locks for 1 and 2

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Ayton and Bagley are apparently locks for 1 and 2

The pick three trade rush is gonna be so nutty and fun.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    The Judge wrote: »
    The problem with the with the Howard-to-GS thing is that Draymond will snap and kill him before the season's even half over.

i'm not seeing the problem

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    At least I don't have to watch ANOTHER Kentucky player go to Sacramento to toil in obscurity.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I feel like Ayton has bust written all over him. God I'm gonna be bummed if thats the case, i cant do another year of not watching a single suns game

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Also, before the draft happens, Vulture (a bad pop culture website) did an interview with Embiid that is just delightful.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/joel-embiid-interview.html
    You’ve said you learned how to shoot threes from watching white guys on YouTube. Have you shown those videos to Markelle Fultz?

Nah.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOCp1KaNB2k

This gets depressing toward the end if you're a Rockets fan.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    At least I don't have to watch ANOTHER Kentucky player go to Sacramento to toil in obscurity.

Time for a run on dookies

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    oof, i forgot that the rockets missed 27 straight 3s in that game.

i think my brain must have erased it to protect itself and i don't even like the rockets.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'd rather have Doncic

sigh

Xehalus on
  • Options
    So instead my Kentucky boy goes to the hated Knicks.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Lol Hornets

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    MPJ is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLLLLLINNNNNN

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    MPJ is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLLLLLINNNNNN

Someone might get a steal.

• Options
    if Porter turns out to be KD then lol

• Options
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Young and Huerter please be Splash Bros 2.0

• Options
    Good. Grayson Allen went to a team I don't give two shits about.

• Options
    I like the mikal bridges trade for us, makes me feel a little better about ayton.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Hornets used one of the 2nd rounders from the SGA-Bridges trade to get Devonte Graham from the Hawks. I like that a lot actually.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    MPJ is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLLLLLINNNNNN

Someone might get a steal.

That team was Denver, and it's the best.

At 14 his upside is just dumb in comparison to the value we could have gotten out of that pick. And even if he doesn't even play a game, it was still way, way, WAY worth it.

Dude should have slid to the 7-11 range at WORST. At 14 both he and the Nuggets are playing with house money.

• Options
    rwbsv9la5iza.jpg

• Options
    Apparently the hawks had a deal to trade up with bucks but pulled out when shams tweeted who bucks were taking

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Celtics did pretty well considering they only had pick 27.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Should I have reason to expect Bagley to flop other than the law that Sacramento fucks everything up?

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Should I have reason to expect Bagley to flop other than the law that Sacramento fucks everything up?

There's consensus that they should have picked the Slovenian kid and their reasoning behind skipping him is pretty bad: they think Bagely will gel better with De'Aaron Fox which means a 27-win perennial lottery team chose chemistry over talent.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options

i just hope he doesn't sleep through games.

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular

That's really on the Celtics. Who wants to be available for a 9 am call the night after they got drafted? I would be so fucking hungover.

• Options
    burbo wrote: »

That's really on the Celtics. Who wants to be available for a 9 am call the night after they got drafted? I would be so fucking hungover.

The story is it was a miscommunication about time zones

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.