As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I've discovered a way to remotely knock on my brother's door.

using only my cat and a laser pointer

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    "We're whale watching!!"

sufucqssrqbu.jpg

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

(Apparently sneks should not actually monch bred, as it is bad for them.)

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    https://www.instagram.com/dazeywillow/

Instagram full of Berners!

aTBDrQE.jpg
    the only reason to use instagram

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    egg6w0vgkkr7.jpg

Here are Drogo and Arya this morning.

Oh also sup SE++, been ... a while.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    pro turt strats:

CaiOPZA.png

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    This is how you get parakoopas

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Snuggle hug thread, a few months ago we adopted a kitty who we named Biscut, I love her

rglj9ltnryi5.jpg

Also we are proud owners still of two very cute buns who like to sit in this box with hay

jde73fxn6qu4.jpg

• see317see317 Registered User regular

(Apparently sneks should not actually monch bred, as it is bad for them.)

And yet, there's a long oral tradition that states that some species of anaconda will only be engaged if buns are available.

edited June 2018
    There are two kinds of hams:

And a bonus Maru:

Bedlam on
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I was about 50/50 on how that ended, really thought it could have gone either way.

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »

Also we are proud owners still of two very cute buns who like to sit in this box with hay

jde73fxn6qu4.jpg

That bun in the back is rocking that Final Fantasy hairstyle.

hnqhMST.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I went to the dog park with Kona today.

I got pet 2 corgis, an Italian Springer Spaniel, and a Black Mouth Cur.

Got me thinking...

I want to make an app called, "Gotta Pet 'Em All" that helps you keep track of all of the breeds you've ever pet.

Who here knows how to program an app?

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Black Mouth Curr is my pirate name.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    TheStig wrote: »
    Black Mouth Curr is my pirate name.

The extra "Arr" makes it more piratey.

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    The word curr just makes me think of Rukey

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Right now I just have a spreadsheet.

It would be much cooler if I could mark them as pet on an app and it makes a bark sound when you click them and every ten breeds you get a new DOG PET LEVEL

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I went to Lowe's today for some stuff and there was a guy there, who I am pretty sure was a regular, who had a Berner service companion. I asked him if I could put his dog and he said, "She would like nothing more than for you to pet her." So I did. She was great and big and fluffy.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This is my neighbor dog. He is not a large dog, but he does have an admirably tall shed from which to share his opinions on squirrels.

jp3i0ibbqqof.png
    7xsiiuqyd8vu.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    That shed is of questionable construction.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    which part gives it away

is it the way the roofing material that I can't quite identify but sort of looks like foam is cut all haphazardly?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    which part gives it away

is it the way the roofing material that I can't quite identify but sort of looks like foam is cut all haphazardly?

It was actually the wall panels that are not straight, are falling off on both ends, and have been attached by nails that could only be more random if they were driven in by a blind Imperial Stormtrooper.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Yeah, the whole next door property looks like some kind of mad max compound. The city is currently forcing the out-of-town landlord to make some improvements to bring it up to code, but I'm not holding my breath for any aesthetic improvements.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Trash Pandas will take over the world some day

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I, for one, welcome our new raccoon overlords.

• worksintheoryworksintheory Registered User regular
    I love the way the raccoon is staring at the camera every few seconds.
    Sure, it's probably just a coincidence (I mean, raccoons got to be looking somewhere), but every time, it's just like the raccoon is saying "You know I'm winning this, right?".
    Especially near the end, right before he pops the base off.

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    I love the way the raccoon is staring at the camera every few seconds.
    Sure, it's probably just a coincidence (I mean, raccoons got to be looking somewhere), but every time, it's just like the raccoon is saying "You know I'm winning this, right?".
    Especially near the end, right before he pops the base off.

Guessing the people were making noise and it was checking to see if they were getting closer / doing anything.

He saw the people were there.

He gave zero fucks.

Derpy Triple Treat: Cat vs Its own Tail vs Its own Foot

Flippy Floopy boy wonders why you don't throw the tiny stick

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    that is an astoundingly chill cat.

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    This cat is named Baldrick.

He has a pet log.

He loves his log.

tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pa2k03J8Vm1qh66wqo2_1280.jpg

Shadowen on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Does it roll over the neighbors dog?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    The unfortunate accident suffered by the neighbors dog will remain a mystery as you can't prove anything.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
This discussion has been closed.