As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Getting back into Angus's headspace is gonna be weird

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    what is the one thing that Angus would never do

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Elidana

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    god, first session back and someone got a fire giant's arm bitten off

Miss me? Find me on:

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Doobh wrote: »
    god, first session back and someone got a fire giant's arm bitten off

It was a gooood session!

having regular D&D stuff as a creative outlet is good for my mental health, and I'm grateful to you and scott both for helping fulfill that

Miss me? Find me on:

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Mal has a complicated relationship with his family, so I'm glad that his brief moment of being put super off his game by his old man's illusionary ghost didn't spiral completely out of control.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    we are recruiting that dragon, yeah? i'm sure it is hungry for revenge.

edited June 2018
    absolutely not

Zephy knows they're big friggin' assholes

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

but if we let him out, he'll go for the king who will beat him again but then we come in behind it and then we can get an easy regicide and dragon slay

actually, after contextualizing it in my head fuck it, that sounds fine

turn two assholes on each other and mop 'em both up

Miss me? Find me on:

hey everyone, are you exci-

oh, it's TUESDAY nm

Miss me? Find me on:

Hey, guess what day it is?

I am finishing my customary pre-D&D Western Bacon Cheeseburger as we speak. If I’m not obliterated by the desert sun on the way home, see you all shortly!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    i am a little bit headachey, and coming off a rough few days, but i am ready as i can be.

@iguanacus sorry your mic was being bogus

glad to have another session with ya!

Miss me? Find me on:

No worries, I think it might be on it's last legs. It's lasted me a good long while, since the launch of the PS4.

edited July 2018
    So I'm pretty sure I mentioned I might be out of town Thursday, right? Well, now it's looking uncertain. Apparently the brother I was planning to catch a ride with to this family event, where I'd offered to pay for gas and lodgings as thanks for him driving, hasn't bothered to check his work schedule and see if he can actually attend. When we were supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon, right after I finish work. So right now I'm packing my shit for a trip I'm about 90% sure isn't going to happen, and even if he's good to go in time, I may skip it anyway, just so I won't spend the entire drive to Oregon chewing him out for being such a dumb sack of crap.

Desert Leviathan on
    how many of y'all own the steam version of talisman

I think I got it gifted or something; figure it's worth at least one friday night and some beer

Miss me? Find me on:

i seem to have it.

Update - I am riding to Oregon with my other brother, who has a better working relationship with space and time than the first brother. Other brother wasn't going to go, but then he heard I was willing to pay for gas and he recruited me before first brother got his shit together. So now first brother is mad at both of us, but fuck him, it would have taken five minutes to call work and say "hey am I on the schedule again before next Monday?", and now he's had three days to do so, two of those days being ones where he was at work in close physical proximity to the schedule and still failed to check it, so he can smoke a turd in hell!

I can already tell I'm going to be a joy to be around all weekend for everybody. Anyway, I'll be back in town next week.

edited July 2018
    ah dang, guess I'll play some video games or something tomorrow* night

hope you have fun!

*it was technically the 4th of July when I wrote this, and of course I didn't think that maybe I should have specified Thursday night

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

oh, so I've been looking at 5e stuff and I guess that humanoid option for ranger is now "pick two humanoid races" rather than ALL humanoids

it's much more fair, IMO

Miss me? Find me on:

yeah i saw that as i was thinking up a ranger idea. that i will probably never use, but like having.

also if using the ua ranger all the ranger paths from Xanathar's gets the extra attack at level 5.

Camping is bullshit. Never go outside if you can avoid it.

the agoraphobia keeps me indoors, luckily (?)

Miss me? Find me on:

I am jonesing for some RPG action rn

Miss me? Find me on:

97ijv7iarew4.jpg

looking forward to the Angus training montage where he ends up being super hot

see, because we got to seduce a devil queen so she'll grant him a pardon

Miss me? Find me on:

Oh Cate Blanchett-senpai, please notice me.

I'm feeling really crap today, @The Hanged Man any chance you can run a filler episode?

No problem. Team Size Category: Small rides again!

roger roger

Miss me? Find me on:

Hold on, need to get into Mr. Bobo's headspace

edited July 2018
    Doobh wrote: »
    looking forward to the Angus training montage where he ends up being super hot

see, because we got to seduce a devil queen so she'll grant him a pardon

Zephy pulling Angus aside

"Hey, ol' Zephy's been around the block a few times. You gotta bring some protection." *casts a look at the devil queen, before casting Protection from Energy [Fire] on Angus*

"Now get on in there, Rustler. I'm sayin' really in there." *slaps Angus on the ass, like a horse*

"Giddy-up!"

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

so, orc wars aka: Dragonfyre is a good movie, right?

Melding wrote: »
    so, orc wars aka: Dragonfyre is a good movie, right?

Oh GOD yes

"we need more racial stereotypes but only have one minority actor, what do we do?"
    "Make the native american man also a blind samurai!"

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    "we need more racial stereotypes but only have one minority actor, what do we do?"
    "Make the native american man also a blind samurai!"

That's a shadowrun thing

We on today? I'm ready to run a sub game if needed.